You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

5 hours ago, John102 said:

When someone rips into someone for wearing a Metallica t-shirt when they cant name an album.

Maybe the person just likes the tshirt.

Yeah that annoys me. Mind your own fucking busines, clothes warden wankers. Is it some kind of smug-ometer they're trying to fill. Can you tell me the brand history of those jeans sir, no, well I suggest you change into some jogging bottoms then... unless

A common theme of my posts is stupid cunts

Going through the airport 

Loads of signs warning you how to comply with security 

Some simple twat turns up with his bottle of water and forgetting to empty his pockets 

Then at passport control we have a prize cunt who takes ages on the automated one due to standing too close to the camera and wearing a hat

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Liverpool lad said:

A common theme of my posts is stupid cunts

Going through the airport 

Loads of signs warning you how to comply with security 

Some simple twat turns up with his bottle of water and forgetting to empty his pockets 

Then at passport control we have a prize cunt who takes ages on the automated one due to standing too close to the camera and wearing a hat

Ive forgotten what it was like to go through an airport every week. Thankfully.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Hearing a bird song that you dont recognise and not being able to see it, happened before but i couldnt stand there for too long as people where walking past, likewise i heard one in the square within the flats where i live, but how long can you stand at the window with binoculars, frustrating. 

You can get an app that recognises birdsong and identifies the bird for you

50 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Didn't know that, i know quite a few, obviously the more common ones, without seeing them, but also things like Blackcaps i know and Goldcrests the latter after hearing one at a bus stop and seeing it without looking for too long, looking like a loon in public. 

I will look into that cheers, i find it quite rewarding to hear a bird and knowing what it is, obviously better to see them, but with some Warblers it's hard to distinguish what type it is. 

Nerdiness? 

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

The USA Curling Team. Loud mouthed fuckers the lot of them. 

Stop yapping and get sweeping. 

Good to see our modest chaps spanking them.

Reminded me of a less violent version of that video of the US marine acting the tit before a fight with an SAS guy and getting sparked first punch.

• Upvote 1

Baby sensory/Nursery Graduations.

What a total fucking charade; invented for the social media era so that people can show off their turf chimp's ability to look at lights or stick glitter on a piece of paper.

Another one of those Americanisms that has stupid people forking out money for this shit.

The apprentice. Why are the contestants mostly always good looking or of a similar look. Cookie cutter fuckers year after year what a boring uncultured shitshow society is becoming, sanitised passionless turd. Remember town in the 80s early 90s, yeah it was  shit hole but I'm talking more the variety and feel of the place the stores, stalls, little shops and strange people. Drop me in any city centre now almost anywhere in the world its the same sterile hollow shite, like the cookie cutter apprentice contestants. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The apprentice. Why are the contestants mostly always good looking or of a similar look. Cookie cutter fuckers year after year what a boring uncultured shitshow society is becoming, sanitised passionless turd. Remember town in the 80s early 90s, yeah it was  shit hole but I'm talking more the variety and feel of the place the stores, stalls, little shops and strange people. Drop me in any city centre now almost anywhere in the world its the same sterile hollow shite, like the cookie cutter apprentice contestants. 

A few years back, me and the mrs went for a 10 day drive around Britain to places we liked the sound of but had never visited. We went via the Cotswolds  down as far as Weymouth and back up through Wales. It was a great trip but the most disappointing aspect was that you could guess 85% of the shops that would be in every town centre, and the 15% that differed tended to be charity shops.

34 minutes ago, sir roger said:

A few years back, me and the mrs went for a 10 day drive around Britain to places we liked the sound of but had never visited. We went via the Cotswolds  down as far as Weymouth and back up through Wales. It was a great trip but the most disappointing aspect was that you could guess 85% of the shops that would be in every town centre, and the 15% that differed tended to be charity shops.

Sadly a lot of the smaller towns seem to now consist of 85% charity shops, with most of the rest being sandwich shops or takeaways for the charity shop workers.

10 hours ago, Preston Red said:

What a total fucking charade; invented for the social media era so that people can show off their turf chimp's ability to look at lights or stick glitter on a piece of paper.

Another one of those Americanisms that has stupid people forking out money for this shit.

Never heard of them myself.

On 17/02/2022 at 09:58, Remmie said:

On 17/02/2022 at 11:00, easytoslip said:

Didn't know that, i know quite a few, obviously the more common ones, without seeing them, but also things like Blackcaps i know and Goldcrests the latter after hearing one at a bus stop and seeing it without looking for too long, looking like a loon in public. 

I will look into that cheers, i find it quite rewarding to hear a bird and knowing what it is, obviously better to see them, but with some Warblers it's hard to distinguish what type it is. 

Nerdiness? 

Like a true natures child..... 

Complacent little twats. 

She ordered us a subway to help our hangovers earlier. Both got the meal deal. Food turns up but just the sandwiches, no drinks crisps or cookies. Tell the fella "I just deliver what they hand me, you can get a refund on the app" Ok thanks. 

Call the subway to ask them to send the rest and get some snotty girl:

"That was all packed, I did the order myself" 

"Well it wasn't in the drivers bag, can you please send out the missing food"

"I haven't got a driver"

"One's just been can't you re-send him?"

"No, I'm on my own today I can't replace food that I've sent"

"Ok so what do we do to get the food we've paid for?"

"well somethings happened between it leaving the shop and getting to you"

"Right ok, how do I get our missing food?"

"You'll have to get a refund"

"Ok then can you refund me?"

"No you have to do it on the app it's not my problem"

Then.... and this has really pissed me off and upset her. She ordered a vegan chicken wrap. Takes a bite, it's real fucking chicken. She swallowed a piece then checked. I tried it, chicken. Not vegan at all. She had to stop me ringing the girl back and kicking off. Fucking unacceptable. I appreciate working in a subway on a Saturday afternoon might not be the most motivational of jobs but FUCKING HELL! 

12 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Nursery graduation?

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Complacent little twats. 

She ordered us a subway to help our hangovers earlier. Both got the meal deal. Food turns up but just the sandwiches, no drinks crisps or cookies. Tell the fella "I just deliver what they hand me, you can get a refund on the app" Ok thanks. 

Call the subway to ask them to send the rest and get some snotty girl:

"That was all packed, I did the order myself" 

"Well it wasn't in the drivers bag, can you please send out the missing food"

"I haven't got a driver"

"One's just been can't you re-send him?"

"No, I'm on my own today I can't replace food that I've sent"

"Ok so what do we do to get the food we've paid for?"

"well somethings happened between it leaving the shop and getting to you"

"Right ok, how do I get our missing food?"

"You'll have to get a refund"

"Ok then can you refund me?"

"No you have to do it on the app it's not my problem"

Then.... and this has really pissed me off and upset her. She ordered a vegan chicken wrap. Takes a bite, it's real fucking chicken. She swallowed a piece then checked. I tried it, chicken. Not vegan at all. She had to stop me ringing the girl back and kicking off. Fucking unacceptable. I appreciate working in a subway on a Saturday afternoon might not be the most motivational of jobs but FUCKING HELL! 

Yes but imagine how the chicken felt, it died for nothing.