You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I’ve got one - keep forgetting to mention this to anyone and it a happens almost daily. When my phone is connected to the Alexa, and I’m watching or showing someone a short clip, and she’s going “playing from Belarus’ iPhone” and talking over a good couple of seconds of the clip. Constantly rewinding it. Truth be told, I don’t like her. She fucking loves herself

11 hours ago, sir roger said:

It's a bit frowned on in the Formby one , although I am aware of the irony of accidentally trying to order a large mixed grill on a Weight Watchers app.

Haha. Perhaps that’s why the app auto-kicked in.

”He’s in Wetherspoons again. Scramble the emergency guilt trip app feature”

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Online food shopping and short best before and use by dates. Just had a Sainsbury’s delivery. Two thirds of the refrigerated stuff goes out of date tomorrow or the day after. It’s an absolute racket. Taking customers for mugs. 

Complain, I did to morrisons after something similar and got refunded.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Repped for not using apps. I still don't quite understand the point. I can access flashscore's website. Why would I want an app? 

It's just one click and it loads up straight away. It's one of the few apps that works really well.

Just now, Elite said:

Ha. We are devolving into those lazy cunts in Wall-E.

We need to save time to waste time clicking on the same shit several times an hour. In a year or two tweets will have a three letter title for people that can't be arsed to read the entire tweet. 

A decade or so later we'll just do away with language all together and go back to grunting at each other. 

People always say that you view the next generation as cunts. Don't like/understand new stuff, etc. But I think the rate of change, almost exclusively for the worse, is speeding up so quickly that we've managed to reverse evolution. 

Wife insists on doing the whole-pressing rigmarole on Sky to get to Netflix/Prime/etc., instead of pressing the mic button and saying "Netflix".

Driving behind someone and we're coming to a junction. They start braking, come to a complete stop, then put on their indicators! Turn those cunting things on first!

• Upvote 1