You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland vs Liverpool 29/09/13

Ezekiel 25:17

I know what you are saying mate but its the likes of Swansea and southamton that are a better team and we carnt do anything with them,as you say theres players to come back and change of formation,but I was shocked at how ordinary we looked today .Kolo and sakho are beasts class today

feels reminiscent of the beginning of the 08/09 season the way we've started in some ways, can't see us doing that well but its better than the last couple of seasons dominating games but not taking chances then being hit by a sucker punch

If anybodys happy with that barring the 3 points there is something wrong we were fucking shit I was there and witnessed it.First mingolet is not a sweeper keeper why continue and pass it to him its an accident waiting to happen just scrap that idea he is good though.Second what fucking game plan are we now playing to ,last year we were playing teams off the park,this year fuck me I have not a clue what we are doing where has the high pressing game gone its like just play and hope for the best.If that was a decent team today we would be looking at three straight defeats

We were playing teams off the park last season, and losing. Then we turned things around in the last 6 matches of last season. The plan now appears to be, win, even if it's ugly, and get close to the top of the table. The high pressing game has been replaced at the moment because we were knackered after 60 minutes. I think it would come back if the players can show that they are fit enough to sustain the high pressing game for more than 60 minutes (less pressing required if we have a comfortable lead).

If anybodys happy with that barring the 3 points there is something wrong we were fucking shit I was there and witnessed it.First mingolet is not a sweeper keeper why continue and pass it to him its an accident waiting to happen just scrap that idea he is good though.Second what fucking game plan are we now playing to ,last year we were playing teams off the park,this year fuck me I have not a clue what we are doing where has the high pressing game gone its like just play and hope for the best.If that was a decent team today we would be looking at three straight defeats

we are 2nd, playing shite according to you... what does that say for the 18 below us???

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Mignolet definitely saw it late, but that doesn't mean he couldn't or shouldn't have done better, but keepers making mistakes occasionally, and saving fuck loads in between, is more than acceptable. He made some really good.saves today, but his distribution for the goal was great. Good for him.

• Upvote 2

Happy with the win. Don't get the lucas bashing he was far from our worse player today. Great to see Suarez and Sturridge so their stuff today, coutinho back in and we're gonna be a nitemare to defend against. Still, not good enough for many on here. We're not playing great and are 2nd! Ffs. We can only get better.

Toure has been a super signing and Mingolet too. Both played very wel today. Skrtel was excellent again.

Oh and I see Silverlining has made a comeback....

Positives: 

Great to see our strikers scoring their chances.

Kolo - player - had a great game in all areas of the pitch. Entertainer - see him posing for the camera on top of their left winger after a clash. Made of nails - appeared to pop his shoulder - then carry on unperturbed.

Not gonna bother with any negatives. There were a few - but they may get ironed out anyway.

Not sure about the beef with Moses today, I thought he was excellent again today

I thought he was patchy. Gave the ball away a fair bit through poor decision making, but looked pretty lively. I guess you expect as much from someone playing in his position. Still think he'd be better out wide, drifting in from the left. The current formation obviously dictating that isn't really possible.