You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's your name then, Stig? Is it Dsean, Damien or Sean?

Obviously I'll still address you as 'cunt' but then you knew that anyway.

Damien it is John. I replied about the navy bollocks on your career thread by the way.

i am a cunt. just not as much as sugar ape has been lately.

Sean's me middle name, fuck knows why my twitter is Dseanpeet. don't remember starting it, didn't use it for ages then went back to it to abuse piers morgan.

Where the fuck is Lord Christ? My only friend on here.

And in real life.

AH, NEVER FEAR I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU MY SON.

I WOULD HOWEVER LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND. I AM YOUR LORD AND YOU BETTER FUCKING WORSHIP ME.

AFTER THAT INCIDENT WITH THE ANAL BEADS YOU HAVE A LOT OF REPENTING TO DO. I CAN ALSO CONFIRM THAT BJORNEBYE IS INDEED A CUNT. SO IT IS WRITTEN SO IT SHALL BE.

• Upvote 1

I WOULD HOWEVER LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND. I AM YOUR LORD AND YOU BETTER FUCKING WORSHIP ME.

AFTER THAT INCIDENT WITH THE ANAL BEADS YOU HAVE A LOT OF REPENTING TO DO. I CAN ALSO CONFIRM THAT BJORNEBYE IS INDEED A CUNT. SO IT IS WRITTEN SO IT SHALL BE.

kinell, saville logging on from the grave that

Welcome back LC!! While you're at it do you think you can visit a plague or something on that cunt Andre Wisdom as well. He's started trolling the forums in your absence. Cheers big guy!!

Ah well' date=' did you see my post in the Have you learned anything useful today thread? Just discovered there is no time out function Forum Runner! I'm thinking I must have been logged on since I got it![/quote']

Does it also send out automatic posts also? You're everywhere, Champ!!

Whenever anyone mentions Rash, i always think of the Red Donkey... did he join under another name since?

He was shot dead by US special forces in a raid on his Pakistani safe house.

Bill still reads the forum. He almost always replies if you mention his name.

• 2 weeks later...