You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It would be surprise me. Might be a bit naive but if he wanted out he wouldnt be talking about signing a new deal.

Could you blame him for wanting to go tho mate? He seems settled and his family seem settled, he looks like he genuinely loves the club but his will to win could be a major factor in him wanting out.

According to reports he was crying in the dressing room last night he was gutted' date=' I love the guy, plays with so much heart and passion.[/quote']

Try explaining to Luis trophies are not important eh. Let us all just enjoy him while he is here and whatever happens we know he has always given his all.

Guest San Don

Looks like the wail and others are after another witchhunt.

Luis Suarez will have to wait until next week before discovering whether UEFA will take action against him following an alleged stamping incident.

The Uruguay striker had a coming together with Zenit St Petersburg defender Tomas Hubocan during the second half of the Europa League game on Thursday night.

Television cameras showed Suarez placing his foot into the small of Hubocan’s back as he chased down a loose ball late in the second half.

Naughty: Luis Suarez was seen to stamp on the back of Zenit St Petersburg defender Tomas Hubocan

Naughty: Luis Suarez was seen to stamp on the back of Zenit St Petersburg defender Tomas Hubocan

Dutch referee Bjorn Kuipers took no action and there were no complaints from Zenit’s officials after the game but UEFA will not know if they have a case to follow until Kuipers files his report.

Even if Kuipers mentions the incident, UEFA’s disciplinary panel would be faced with a decision as to whether they felt they needed to pursue a case against Suarez.

Read more: Luis Suarez must wait to find out if he will face a ban after his stamp against Zenit St Petersburg | Mail Online

When was he talking about a new deal? He has a pretty good deal at the moment that he signed not too long ago.

I want him to stay and hope he does but if you can shed some light on this new deal he was talking about I would be more than happy to hear about it' date=' thanks.[/quote']

It was the other week he said it.

Liverpool striker Luis Suárez keen for talks over new Anfield contract | Football | guardian.co.uk

Sadly I agree, It's inevitable he will go either this summer or next.

It's not just about getting 4th place, Suarez should be playing for a club that has a real chance of winning the top honours.

It's only a matter of time before Man City make a move in my opinion.

If he leaves Liverpool, I can't see him wanting to stay in this shithole of a country. I would guess that he feels loyalty to Liverpool (especially the fans) for standing by him, but the rest of England has got it in for him and can fuck off.

Guest davelfc

He left Ajax who currently sit second in their league (3 points behind PSV) and who stand far more chance of being in the CL than we do for the rest of his career.

Players want to win things, he will leave and that will be sad because I don't believe we will spend any money we get for him wisely.

Luis is a special player. Everybody knows that, including the manc press whose voices seem to get louder the more unbelievably he plays. We're lucky to have him and, in truth, he's lucky to have us as we won't abandon him no matter what the press try to run him on.

This Cl shite is rated too highly. I don't see players packing it off to Celtic or Galaratsary or any of these fifth rate league sides that get included as fodder in the eliminatory phases or group stages.

Players come for the wages and how they get treated by the locals, I reckon. When Stevie doesn't play we should give the Captain's armband to Luis - I reckon that would matter more to him than going out of any competition. This lad's one of us.