You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Is it good news not selling this turd that has missed 4 games allready because hes on a strike? If klopp forgives this he should let sakho play again, he should even make him captain.

It makes to much sense especially considering the shite at the back in Lovren that constantly gets a game.

Sakho should be brought back in now, was against initially but now he should be brought back in. Hoping Phl the shit is getting his wages stopped the whinging bitch.

There has to be more to the whole sakho situation than we know. It just doesn't make sense with the centre halves we have to ignore him like this. Clearly only palace are interested and they won't pay what we want - so integrating him makes sense unless something has happened what we don't know about.

There has to be more to the whole sakho situation than we know. It just doesn't make sense with the centre halves we have to ignore him like this. Clearly only palace are interested and they won't pay what we want - so integrating him makes sense unless something has happened what we don't know about.

Thought along the same lines for a while, knowing us we will loan him on deadline day and not bring anyone in.

Agreed, but we're still way to light in his position. Actually in almost every position

Oh, don't get me wrong. I want us to strengthen the squad and think we're about 4 players short, maybe more depending who goes out. But it just seems there's no way back for sakho, so I don't see him going as having any impact on who's available this season - and while I hate to say it, I could understand if the owners took a stance we have to sell him before we buy another centre back, although we are so short over the pitch, we can obviously borrow from any position.

Self proclaimed Barca fan tells club he has shares in to sell its prize asset .. win win for Le Bron.. watch Phil with Messi and Suarez and get a dividend from his shares.. Cunt

Oh, don't get me wrong. I want us to strengthen the squad and think we're about 4 players short, maybe more depending who goes out. But it just seems there's no way back for sakho, so I don't see him going as having any impact on who's available this season - and while I hate to say it, I could understand if the owners took a stance we have to sell him before we buy another centre back, although we are so short over the pitch, we can obviously borrow from any position.

Unfortunately that's the predicament we're in at the moment. What's really frustrating is that we are in desperate need of defensive reinforcements and yet have one who's on our books who is most definitely not going to get a game for us and who is better that Lovren but are actively looking to sell him with seemingly no thought of a replacement.

In fact, I have no faith that if we had to sell Coutinho 2 months back we'd actually have spent that money to better the team in any way.

Unfortunately that's the predicament we're in at the moment. What's really frustrating is that we are in desperate need of defensive reinforcements and yet have one who's on our books who is most definitely not going to get a game for us and who is better that Lovren but are actively looking to sell him with seemingly no thought of a replacement.

In fact, I have no faith that if we had to sell Coutinho 2 months back we'd actually have spent that money to better the team in any way.

Well we can't buy the 2 players we want, so there's no reason to think we could ha e replaced Coutinho too..... Although watch the spin if Coutinho does go and salah was already his replacement.

I'm a huge basketball fan, and Lebron has one of the most stacked teams in NBA history in cleveland (or he did before their other star player got pissed off being in Lebrons shade and requested a trade), and yet he's constantly whining about needing more help. He's a fucking primadona cunt who is obsessed with trying to catch Jordan (which he'll never do), he's about to leave Cleveland again next July. 

He is right though; sell the little cunt. Our failure to sign the players our squad needed for this season, isn't a reason to keep a player who clearly wants to leave. Just fuck him off, what's the worst that happens? I'm fucking fed up of not selling players being our main summer achievement.