You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

You can change your pants after you've shat yourself and that's great but it's no good if your house still stinks of shit. The lingering stench of defeat that dave has left will not be easy to eradicate. Also, when he is inevitably jettisoned, his payoff will mean one less shiny new expensive player to be signed.

They may be rich but they're still owned by blood suckers, who at some point may well decide that the risk of further heavy investment just isn't economically viable. That could well mean Giggs and limited funds. If they weren't keen to give slur money, why would they give loads to someone else? Especially if he is a rookie. Also keep in mind what has already been spent.

Good times.

• Upvote 2

Someone like Klopp would get them 15 points more next season than Moyes will get this. Even with a net spend (Oh, hi there) of zero.

People will still buy players like Young and Valencia for reasonable money, despite them being fucking terrible footballers.

They wouldn't win the league or anything, but they won't finish 20-25 points off top which they probably will this year.

It's all too quick, and not good for rivals.

It's effectively a club going in the wrong direction, but you don't want them to realise it until they're lost in the middle of nowhere. Sadly, they're going to spot they're off the path pretty soon and correct it. Not good at all.

2-0's not insurmountable though, but if Moyes attempts to win the tie, it's definitely going to affect them for the Liverpool game. Let's just hope they don't pull off some miraculous recovery and go into the Liverpool game with their tails up. Far better they put in a real effort but suffer a demoralising defeat.

Quite funny on Red Cafe though... 'It's in the hands of the match going fans now'.

We play them before the return leg. They may rest there so called stars seeing as they can't win fuck all else.

Dilemmas everywhere for the bog eyed bitter shitstirring cunt

I'm actually amazed how far down he's taken them. It's fantastic.

In todays football, a fast violent jaw dropping tailspin is much more damaging than the often desired (on here) "gradual decline".

We had a gradual decline. It clearly hasnt been the death of us.

Though it very nearly was.

A gradual decline means that you slip from maybe first to third. Or second to 5th. You at some point find an ability to stabilise the thing.

And that would still get you a few top class signings as the club stumbles along.

But what if you totally shit straight out of the top 4 from first to seventh?

Thats a whole different set of unprecendented wheel caps.

We all wanted them torpedoed. Its happening.

Gearing is a bitch.

• Upvote 1

You can change your pants after you've shat yourself and that's great but it's no good if your house still stinks of shit. The lingering stench of defeat that dave has left will not be easy to eradicate. Also, when he is inevitably jettisoned, his payoff will mean one less shiny new expensive player to be signed.

They may be rich but they're still owned by blood suckers, who at some point may well decide that the risk of further heavy investment just isn't economically viable. That could well mean Giggs and limited funds. If they weren't keen to give slur money, why would they give loads to someone else? Especially if he is a rookie. Also keep in mind what has already been spent.

Good times.

Mark Ogden @MOgdenTelegraph 2h

The world's best players who phoned David Moyes maybe dialled the wrong number...

Someone like Klopp would get them 15 points more next season than Moyes will get this. Even with a net spend (Oh, hi there) of zero.

People will still buy players like Young and Valencia for reasonable money, despite them being fucking terrible footballers.

They wouldn't win the league or anything, but they won't finish 20-25 points off top which they probably will this year.

They will, but United pay way above the average in the wage department, and now they no longer have Ferguson frightening people or hold the whip hand in general, they're going to have to subsidise contracts to get average players on big money off the books, just as we have in recent times.

It is starting to appear there will be more than a few of them too, and most will be on their way to middling clubs who absolutely do not pay that level of player massive wages.

In todays football, a fast violent jaw dropping tailspin is much more damaging than the often desired (on here) "gradual decline".

A gradual decline means that you slip from maybe first to third.

Well that would still get you a few top class signings.

But what if you totally shit straight out of the top 4 from first to seventh?

Thats a whole different set of unprecendented wheel caps.

We all wanted them torpedoed. Its happening.

Gearing is a bitch.

This is a good point. Times have changed and a base jump like descent from the mountain top is surely worse than spraining your ankle repeatedly at the gift shop. 

promotional-rock-lollies-large.jpg

• Upvote 2

Translation of some of Van Persie's interview apparently

RvP' : "I am allowed to drop back to touch the ball, but my teammates also sometimes play in the position where i like to play. And if i see that then its hard for me to also play there, so im forced to change my run paths because of my teammates.

And unfortunately they play too often in my zone and i don't like that."

Interview: Do you know what is wrong with this United?

RvP: Yeah but, I won't point fingers, because im not like that.

If that last bits correct Moyes is good as gone