You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A Listers you think are shit.

Section_31

With the proliferaton of 'famous' people coming through various reality shows we've all got pretty long lists of shit 'celebs', but what about the ones who are pretty much universally thought to be awesome?

Rod Stewart for me. Absolutely baffled by this man's appeal. Any Royal Variety performance or whatever he's there, British music royalty, and yet he sounds like one of those creatures from Krull when they get killed.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the proliferaton of 'famous' people coming through various reality shows we've all got pretty long lists of shit 'celebs', but what about the ones who are pretty much universally thought to be awesome?

Rod Stewart for me. Absolutely baffled by this man's appeal. Any Royal Variety performance or whatever he's there, British music royalty, and yet he sounds like one of those creatures from Krull when they get killed.

I absolutely guarantee that criteria will be ignored repeatedly in this thread.

Adam Sandler, mildly amusing and occasionally funny but his fame, profile and why he still gets "gigs" baffles me.

Never understood why Bill Cosby was famous as I've never even found him mildly amusing. The Cosby Show was shite yet it was the top show in America for years and successful over here despite it being about as funny as a positive AIDS test.

Rod Stewart is not brilliant.

He was good about 35 years ago, but more recently has remained famous because he pulled a young (compared to him) bird who was way out of his league.

Now he sings shitey crooner songs.

I like him and his songs.

Agree with Sandler and Julie Roberts shouts.

My brain shuts down whenever I hear anyone say they think Will Ferrell is funny. He isn't. He seemed funny, very briefly, a long time ago, because 1) he had very funny people writing lines for him, and 2) he looked like a fucking mong as he said them.

I'd rather shove a screwdriver up my nose than watch one of his arse-bleedingly tedious films, and yet he makes millions as a comic actor. The world is wrong.

(the above applies equally to Adam Sandler, who has already been mentioned.)

You've read my mind,I hate him and I'm equally amazed at his appeal.

I don't like Bowie either but recognise his talent whereas Rod Stewart's only talents are the fit women he has kids with.

You've read my mind,I hate him and I'm equally amazed at his appeal.

I don't like Bowie either but recognise his talent whereas Rod Stewart's only talents are the fit women he has kids with.

Yeah he has sold over 100 million records worldwide because of his fit wife!