You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Started well... Then piss poor... Til 15 mins to go. Diame off was a game changer. Defended well all game though against a tough battling west ham side.probably deserved a draw but will take the lucky 3 points. Been a long time since i have said that. Get Walcott in January... Suarez stays fit. Chance of 4th.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm obviously gutted, thats why I wote it was great to get the win.

But I'm not some sad deluded loser who think eveything is great just because we got away with 3 points though, its called having a perspective.

I know thats something you dont really understand, but thats okay, you are not alone by the look of things.

Sad deluded losers because we picked up 3 points today. You sound like a fucking manc code.

What I 'understand' is that we won in the face of adversity today and I'm chuffed to bits with that. I also understand that we need some better players and I'm cautiously optimistic that's going to happen in January. I further understand that you revel in being a miserable, wrong, pessimistic, moaning, glass-half-empty bastard who should lighten the fuck up once in a while.

We haven't had a penalty in 28 consecutive league matches. A sample size that big is not paranoia, it's a clearly established pattern.

It definitely is,

All this every club thinks they get shafted stuff is bollox. Its a fair enough argument if everyone else can point to the same sort of evidence and compare like for like.

We quite clearly have been getting fucking anally shafted ever since the Suarez/Evra stuff even to the point where the media actually began to highlight it with Suarez.

Thats when I knew it wasn't just fucking paranoia anymore, when the English media actually points out something like that in favour of us then its definitely happening and its definitely obvious, as the media in this country like nothing more than to join in with the shafting of our anuses.

I have never said this about any poster Code, but you could use a little time away from these forums. This win was not spectacular, but it was a sorely needed win. Its good for the team and for the fans, so instead of nitpicking at what went wrong we are patting the team and the manager on the back and saying well in.

You cant see that, so fuck off.

An excellent win I just didn`t see coming at half time.

We started well but Enrique going off fucked us up and the Hammers took advantage but then Diame going off fucked them up and we took advantage of that. The part in between was gruesome but we showed good character to fight back and fully deserved to win in the end.

It`s great to finally reach the giddy heights of the top half and with a couple of quality additions early in January then I really don`t see why we can`t make a genuine bid for 4th. The squad is painfully thin in attacking terms and we`re having to make do and mend with players out of position and the likes of Sterling being overplayed but for all that we`re still reasonably placed for a second half of season charge.

Our dealings in January (hopefully early) will define our season I think.

I'm obviously gutted, thats why I wote it was great to get the win.

But I'm not some sad deluded loser who think eveything is great just because we got away with 3 points though, its called having a perspective.

I know thats something you dont really understand, but thats okay, you are not alone by the look of things.

Seriously you are , you really are.

Damn us sad deluded loser fans that are happy with the result eh ?

You emotionless retarded bitter spiteful cunt of a man.

Priceless three points from a game we really didn't play well in. Have to give the boys credit for coming back from 2-1 down to win the game.

Really couldn't see us getting a win come half-time. I guess it's about time luck turned in our favour.

If we're still within 4 points come January then we have a real chance, assuming reinforcements arrive, of challenging for 3rd/4th. FSG have got to make the most of this opportunity.

I have never said this about any poster Code, but you could use a little time away from these forums. This win was not spectacular, but it was a sorely needed win. Its good for the team and for the fans, so instead of nitpicking at what went wrong we are patting the team and the manager on the back and saying well in.

You cant see that, so fuck off.

This is so amazingly pathetic I'm lost for words really.

Woohooo everything is great, it was a superb performance and we are going to win the league.

Get real will you.

I'll say this for Rodgers.

The squad are without doubt trying their hardest for him.

And if we continue to have owners who wont spend, then that's really all we have.

But he needs to stop going in to games with only 6 players really pulling their weight.

Why is Suso the one to be benched so often?

Shocking one eyed reffing again today.

The Jonjo "pen" was off the scale.

Woohooo everything is great' date=' it was a superb performance and we are going to win the league.

Get real will you.[/quote']

And not one single person has said that it was a superb performance.

Your very poor attempt at irony comes across as sad and bitter. Yes it was a poor performance, but we have had many good performances this season where we have drawn or lost, so it makes a welcome change.

If you genuinely can't recognise that, I feel extremely sorry for you.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Woohooo everything is great, it was a superb performance and we are going to win the league.

Get real will you.

You're ace. After months of dismissing great performances because the results weren't there, you're now pointing at the performance and trying to ignore the result. Last week you were giving Rodgers grief for 'probably' missing out in Europe. That went quiet when we finished top of our group.

You're a joke across multiple forums. I suspect you're mentally ill. At a guess I'd say you've got a borderline personality disorder.

Woohooo everything is great' date=' it was a superb performance and we are going to win the league.

Get real will you.[/quote']

Who is saying everything's great? Nobody, I don't know what's happened to you. Even during the Rafa hate years it wasn't this weird.

You and the referee are the only people on the planet who thought that was a penalty. Doesn't that tell you anything?

To be fair he sadly isn't. the new way of interpret the handball rule inside the box is well known (amongst referees that is).

If the defending team gets an advantage of the handball, or the attacking team get a disadvantage - it's a penalty.

The ironic thing about that stupid way of looking at it is that a balloned shot two feet from an arm will earn the attacking team a penalty. If Allen's arm wasn't there, the ball would end up outside the stadium. But you would need slow motion reply to make that call obviously.

Blame the rules, not the ref.

For the record, I don't think it's a penalty in a million years. But I know why it's given.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Rodgers is a limited and inexperienced manager out of his depth firmly establishing us in the bottom half of the league.

Whooo hoo!!

Top half, 4 points off 4th spot, believe!

Quite an bumpy 50 odd minutes for you, clangers? Our fans seem to be living in the moment rather than taking a step back and assessing the raw materials Rodgers has to work with. To get a results with no strikers isn't easy. To do it with the likes of Downing, Cole and a big baldy 20 year old midfielder playing up front is pretty hard going.