You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

-----------------------Pepsi---------------------------

---------Wisdom------Carragher--------Agger------------

Johnson--------------------------------------Enrique

---------------------Gerrard---------------------------

-----Suso-----------Henderson---------------Assaidi----

---------------------Suarez----------------------------

Subs: Coates, Pacheco, Allen, Sterling, Shelvey, Morgan, Jones

That's how I roll. Let Spurs attack, come at me bro. Stick three at the back and deal with it.

We need to rest Sterling and Allen, and I wish I could rest Gerrard but I just don't trust anyone else to play defensive centre mid with Lucas being out.

Pacheco deserves a go on the bench.

Joe Cole can suck my balls.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As irritating as yet another draw would be, I think it would be acceptable, particularly in light of December's 6 matches - Sthampton, W Ham, Villa, Fulham, Stoke, QPR. Surely there's 13 points out of 18 for the taking there.

With Everton and Arsenal taking points off each other tonight, a draw would be ok IMO.

Suso must play tonight.

We will beat these 3-0.

They are fucking shite and we need to win this game.

We need to get up the table, and get close to the top 5 (3 pts if everton and arsenal draw) with a few easier games coming up (southampton,west ham,villa)- we can try to get closer to 4th.

It has to happen, no more fucking around

The team for tonight is:

Reina; Wisdom' date=' Skrtel, Agger, Johnson;Allen, Gerrard, Hendo;Sterling, Suarez,Enrique

I´ve been told so by a lad who has it always right this season so far.[/quote']

The same 'do nothing but play it safe' and 'never get forward and into the box' at Swansea midfield - great to see shit performances rewarded... (If true)

Always dread Spurs away....

Not confident at all. A draw wouldn't surprise me but I could quite easily see us getting turned over by 2 or 3.

Exactly how I feel mate. I'd take a draw now, although I do think Spurs aren't all that frightening at the moment and Villas-Boas is a bit of a dillop as well.

If they go ahead early I can see us getting bummed.

If that team is right, we are putting a recently injured young RB in Wisdom vs Bale with Sterling tracking back whereas on the other side of the pitch we will have Johnson & Enrique.

At least Downing & Cole aint starting, but id rather have Enrique at LB with Assaidi in front of him and Johnson at RB with Sterling in front.

If Allen and Henderson both sit and protect the CBs and allow Gerrard to assist Suarez it may work.

Serious question; why do so many dread Spurs away?

If that team is right' date=' we are putting a recently injured young RB in Wisdom vs Bale with Sterling tracking back whereas on the other side of the pitch we will have Johnson & Enrique.

At least Downing & Cole aint starting, but id rather have Enrique at LB with Assaidi in front of him and Johnson at RB with Sterling in front.

If Allen and Henderson both sit and protect the CBs and allow Gerrard to assist Suarez it may work.

Serious question; why do so many dread Spurs away?[/quote']

Because under 'Arry there were a far better team. Under AVB I it remains to be seen. I see another dull draw.

Exactly how I feel mate. I'd take a draw now, although I do think Spurs aren't all that frightening at the moment and Villas-Boas is a bit of a dillop as well.

If they go ahead early I can see us getting bummed.

Agreed, they really aren't any great shakes either which is the saddening thing. But I cannot remember the last time we won a 'hard' game, one we wouldn't necessarily be reasonably expected to win. We haven't beat any of the top sides this season, in the second half of last season I think the only one was Chelsea in the half arsed cup final hangover. I don't see us bucking the trend tonight.

I hate playing Spurs, they have pace and they have fluke. Their centre backs, it was usually Ledley King, had monumental games against us and just made us look useless up front.

But usually it was wide positions that fucked us, with Assou Ekotto and Lennon always giving us fucking issues. Make them play through the middle, we can deal with Sigurdsson, Sandro and Dempsey.

The team for tonight is:

Reina; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson;Allen, Gerrard, Hendo;Sterling, Suarez,Enrique

I´ve been told so by a lad who has it always right this season so far.

If Wisdom is fit I can see this being the case. He will probably put Johnson LB and Enrique left wing. Wisdom has looked a bit shaky recently. I would prefer Johnson there to be honest and he offers more coming from RB than LB.

I think we should play three in the middle but it should be Sahin for Henderson. They have got Huddleston who is big but he isn't really that much of a physical player and Parker is also out. We should control it from the middle of the pitch.

Since AVB has took over they have looked more like a team of individuals. They have got some really quick players capable of running at us and scoring individual goals, we just have to keep the ball like we usually do and pressure them quickly. They don't seem the type of team to try and keep the ball for long. Just like in any game we have had this season we just need to take our chances and the rest will look after itself.