Quantcast
Top 5 Footy Shirts - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Google+ TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Top 5 Footy Shirts

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:43 AM

13zrfa8.jpg

http://www.80scasual...eil-heard-p7523

I bought this excellent, nostalgic book last year. It contains loads of beautifully photographed footy shirts from the past. Various football fans, collectors, celebrities and ex-footballers pick their top 5 favourite shirts.

My top 5 (non-Liverpool) :

8zh6wh.jpg

I2yoocw4.jpg

4jktna.jpg

261j3lt.jpg

mkuhqu.jpg

#2 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:52 AM

Honourable mention for:

148hsnk.jpg

#3 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

Honourable mention for:

148hsnk.jpg

First time I've seen yer maa without stubble 

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#4 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:10 AM

cac0f3e392934f0159f80f6242b65448.jpg

"I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'"

#5 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:11 AM

river-plate-1986-adidas-originals-retro-
"It was a disaster if we only won one trophy".

#6 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:13 AM

It's Top Fives, you lazy gets.

#7 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:14 AM

BocaJnrsHSS1112b-Gracias9.gif

#8 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:14 AM

ok sound hang on....

#9 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:15 AM

The Boca Juniors kit is boss.

#10 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:20 AM

mcgrath.png?w=800

atletico-2014-home.jpg

top_5_brazil_shirts_img_1986.jpg

season-19871988-celtic-celtic-boss-billy

#11 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

croatia-e1464091606171.png

#12 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

liverpool+888.jpg

#13 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

The Boca Juniors kit is boss.

I know my shit too... pipe smoker 

#14 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:23 AM

milan-1990-home.jpg

#15 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:28 AM

liverpool+888.jpg

1987-88 away is my all-time favourite Liverpool kit. I could've had a top 5 comprised of just LFC shirts, which would've been a bit boring, so chose not to include any.

#16 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:29 AM

I loved this kit.

copa_cork_city_fc_1991_retro_home_footba

#17 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:30 AM

1987-88 away is my all-time favourite Liverpool kit. I could've had a top 5 comprised of just LFC shirts, which would've been a bit boring, so chose not to include any.

Was my first ever LFC kit.

#18 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:40 AM

Some boss shirts here, especially Milan and Celtic - it was a toss up between that version and the 1967 one.

#19 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:12 AM

Had to go with the one I picked as I had a jarg one on holiday that summer with van Basten on the back.

#20 Bjornebye

Bjornebye

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

DWankaHSS0203New.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users