Quantcast
Top 5 Footy Shirts - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tony Moanero

Top 5 Footy Shirts

13zrfa8.jpg

http://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/books-dvds-c30/a-lovers-guide-to-football-shirts-by-neil-heard-p7523

I bought this excellent, nostalgic book last year. It contains loads of beautifully photographed footy shirts from the past. Various football fans, collectors, celebrities and ex-footballers pick their top 5 favourite shirts.

My top 5 (non-Liverpool) :

8zh6wh.jpg

I2yoocw4.jpg

4jktna.jpg

261j3lt.jpg

mkuhqu.jpg

• Upvote 1

liverpool+888.jpg

1987-88 away is my all-time favourite Liverpool kit. I could've had a top 5 comprised of just LFC shirts, which would've been a bit boring, so chose not to include any.

• Upvote 1

1987-88 away is my all-time favourite Liverpool kit. I could've had a top 5 comprised of just LFC shirts, which would've been a bit boring, so chose not to include any.

Was my first ever LFC kit.

It's quite impressive in a way.

F

It really is something special. When John Barnes opened the international academy here in Australia, I just had to get his autograph on one. Straight to the pool room with that one.

• Upvote 1

F

It really is something special. When John Barnes opened the international academy here in Australia, I just had to get his autograph on one. Straight to the pool room with that one.

Fuck knows what happened with that quote reply
  • Upvote 1