You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Blackburn fans are obviously downbeat at the farce their club has become. I thought Italian clubs had trigger-happy owners (see Maurizio Zamparini at Palermo or Enrico Preziosi at Genoa for example) who continually hire and fire managers, but Venkys and Shebby Singh are really running them close. It's pretty obvious that no manager can work under the conditions placed upon him at Blackburn, what with an idiot like Shebby Singh overseeing the footballing side. He might as well manage the side himself because clearly he thinks he's got the nous. As for Michael Appleton, he's already managed 3 different clubs this season! Joke of a club.

I can't believe iTV have this cretin Carlisle commentating on the Italy match.

Just finished my tea, sat down in fron tof the Tv looking forward to this match............................ Your commentators.... Sam Matterface and Clark Carlisle...... FUCK OFF ITV YOU WANKERS.

Blackburn fans are obviously downbeat at the farce their club has become. I thought Italian clubs had trigger-happy owners (see Maurizio Zamparini at Palermo or Enrico Preziosi at Genoa for example) who continually hire and fire managers, but Venkys and Shebby Singh are really running them close. It's pretty obvious that no manager can work under the conditions placed upon him at Blackburn, what with an idiot like Shebby Singh overseeing the footballing side. He might as well manage the side himself because clearly he thinks he's got the nous. As for Michael Appleton, he's already managed 3 different clubs this season! Joke of a club.

Holy Moly, only just realized that he's the whopper that used to be in the studio w/Steve McMahon on the old ESPN* streams. Idiot is generous.

The Venky's look like this.

venky_s_1767283b.jpg

If somebody asked me to draw Indian pirates attempting to take over a football club, it would be these guys. The one on the left obviously has his eye patch tucked into his top pocket.

Zaha, Shelvey, Henderson and Sterling all looked very good in that match.

Henderson seems to play boundlessly when he's in the u21, he really struts around the pitch and owns the game. Its crazy how confidence makes me look like a totally different player.

I cant agree with Sterling, thought he was really poor, I did not watch all the game though.

henderson is class though.

I see the Manc bias is alive and well for Ingerland tonight.

Smalling, Cleverley and Young all start, despite generally being injured or shite.

Young has yet to score in the league this season. Don't let that stop you picking him though Roy.

I'm actually surprised he's gone with Defoe up top with Shrek, and not Welbeck. Seeing as he doesn't do fuck all either. Seems the criteria isn't completely logical.

Sterling looks bigger everytime I see him at the moment. I think he is still growing.

Scouse vs Rest of the world:

Scouse: Belford; Carragher, Dunn, Burke, Roddan, Morgan

RoW: Gulacsi; Enrique, Suso, Nacho, Lucas, Coutinho

[YOUTUBE]Db_WwB0jDy8[/YOUTUBE]

I see the Manc bias is alive and well for Ingerland tonight.

Smalling, Cleverley and Young all start, despite generally being injured or shite.

Young has yet to score in the league this season. Don't let that stop you picking him though Roy.

Young is shit.

The Manc friends I have would love to sell him this summer.

England: Hart, Walker, Smalling, Lescott, Baines, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lampard, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, Defoe. Subs: Foster, Parker, Cole, Taylor, Caulker, Milner, Gerrard, Carrick, Osman, Welbeck, Sturridge, Forster.