You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke

Sort yourself out a proper fusion for tour chair/s. I had the same problem when writing a book, which involved about six months of two 4 hour stints in an office chair. It really fucking hurt. You need to take the pressure off of it before it'll get better. After I finishes, I didn't sit at the desk for four weeks and it went. Humans just aren't built for it, I guess.

After a couple of months, I just made sure I walked for an hour a day at least, and added a specially cushion, and that eased it.

Cheers NV, shall give that a go. I have been sitting down a lot the last few years due to work and stuff. I have my quarterly check up/bloods at the docs in January so I shall mention it to him, can't harm having it checked out. It's literally a pain in the arse, I was in a bit of pain at the cinema last night which spoilt my enjoyment some what, could be due to the fact their seats were worn out shit things. 

I have had a milder version of that Pistonbroke, hope it heals and if it does let me know what you did.

Gonna try what NV said Rem, I'll let you know what the doc says about it once I've spoken to him. 

TOO MUCH BEING BUMMED IN YOR COCK-SICKSES AM I RIGHT LADS????

Rest assured, If I was that way inclined I'd definitely be a pusher and not a receiver. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Jesus mate, I shall deffo get one of those.

Thing is, it gets worse and worse over time. At the beginning I was like 'ouch, that smarts, but I'll walk it off'. Then it got to the point where I was in real pain getting up, like I'd been kicked in the tailbone. Until you get one, try tilting your arse so you're sitting with your weight on one cheek and on the bottom of your leg. Helps.

Guest Pistonbroke

Thing is, it gets worse and worse over time. At the beginning I was like 'ouch, that smarts, but I'll walk it off'. Then it got to the point where I was in real pain getting up, like I'd been kicked in the tailbone. Until you get one, try tilting your arse so you're sitting with your weight on one cheek and on the bottom of your leg. Helps.

Yeah, to begin with it was just annoying, painful as fuck now at certain times. Weirdly it hurts more when I'm stretched out on the sofa and not so much when I'm sat upright, until I go to get up and like you say, like someone has kicked me. Just ordered one of those coccyx cushions so hopefully get that Wednesday morning. 

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to slice through my thumb with a stanley knife earlier , blood all up the wall 0ededa8db45b19b312027224e83a43f6.jpg163bbc709096a5571917e1c3256d575a.jpgc4ca191679d506b5a3786146bf62ec08.jpg

doesn't look that bad there , as bad as it was anyway. fucking blood all over the place. took nearly two hours to stop bleeding then she took me to minor injuries but the wait was 4 hours so its bandaged up. stanley knives are cunts. lucky i didn't take the fucker off its proper deep. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been shitting and throwing up all day. Whilst a did have a few light ales last night, this goes much further. I'm now freezing and shaking like a shittng dog. I have kept half a price of toast down all day. Can you get shithouse aids from a Chinese takeaway?

No but you can get bad Ebola dog Aids

RIP YNWA etc

I've been shitting and throwing up all day. Whilst a did have a few light ales last night, this goes much further. I'm now freezing and shaking like a shittng dog. I have kept half a price of toast down all day. Can you get shithouse aids from a Chinese takeaway?

Yes mate if you meet turdseye in there and he bums your fucking brains out 

• 3 months later...

What's the best thing for clearing your head out when you've got the cold?

My nose, ears & entire head feel like they're under water today & I'm having dizzy spells that are making me walk like a pished up baby giraffe, thought I was going to pass out looking at my work computer there.

I too have just become a victim of this. Not good. Not good at all. 

What's the best thing for clearing your head out when you've got the cold?

My nose, ears & entire head feel like they're under water today & I'm having dizzy spells that are making me walk like a pished up baby giraffe, thought I was going to pass out looking at my work computer there.

Hot ribena and navy rum. A wrap of coke dissolved in it is optional but I can vouch from my youth it works wonders.

• Upvote 2