You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

They weren't random. They were strategically placed smilies designed to wind you up. Mission accomplished. Good work, Kev.

Didn't really wind me up, I'm just at home for the first friday in so long I can't remember and bored as fuck. Three Black Sheep down, the shops are closed and I'm watching BBC4 Hip-Hop t'ings, is this what boring people do?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negged for the shit smily things which appear at random in your post and the text speak.

Haha fair enough. The text speak is just laziness, and a bad habit, so there is really no excuse for it and I applaud your neg. As for the smileys, they aren't random. I think they are useful when trying to indicate that a comment is meant in a humorous or lighthearted way because I don't think that intent is always clear in written form. There you go Bruce, no text speak. I hope u r happy m8 :-D

Haha fair enough. The text speak is just laziness, and a bad habit, so there is really no excuse for it and I applaud your neg. As for the smileys, they aren't random. I think they are useful when trying to indicate that a comment is meant in a humorous or lighthearted way because I don't think that intent is always clear in written form. There you go Bruce, no text speak. I hope u r happy m8 :-D

Water under the bridge.

Do you think LL Cool J's I Need Love is the first hipedyhopedy love song, the program I'm watching has just made this claim, can't be right surely?

Shit thing is I know there is a party going on down the road, but I can't meet the future in-laws first thing of a morn' smelling of cheap whores and desperation can I?

They weren't random. They were strategically placed smilies designed to wind you up. Mission accomplished. Good work, Kev.

Haha that would have been a much better way for me to respond. I second this and ask that my last post be stricken from the record. Yeah Bruce, I'm definitely a member of the boring club and I always stay in and watch telly. I'm taping that hip-hop ting. Safe blood. Can anybody tell me what the picture Section put up on the last page was? Its not showing up on my phone.

Water under the bridge.

Do you think LL Cool J's I Need Love is the first hipedyhopedy love song, the program I'm watching has just made this claim, can't be right surely?

Shit thing is I know there is a party going on down the road, but I can't meet the future in-laws first thing of a morn' smelling of cheap whores and desperation can I?

I dunno, I'm not exactly hipedy-hopedy literate. I do know that LL Cool J's full rap name is a bit naff though. Surely any prospective father in law would only have feelings of admiration and jealousy upon smelling such things? Either that or you could stop being such a scruff and have a shower. The smell of desperation does wash off doesn't it!? Please don't tell me I have been smelling all this time! :-D

Water under the bridge.

They need to get used to you eventually. I'm sure they will find the Australian accent far more offensive than the smell.

I dunno, I'm not exactly hipedy-hopedy literate. I do know that LL Cool J's full rap name is a bit naff though. Surely any prospective father in law would only have feelings of admiration and jealousy upon smelling such things? Either that or you could stop being such a scruff and have a shower. The smell of desperation does wash off doesn't it!? Please don't tell me I have been smelling all this time! :-D

My god no, the future Mrs S's dad is a genuine hard cunt and I wouldn't like to feel his wrath!

All males smell of desperation, some of us hide it better than others though, women have come to know this smell and recognise it as our weakness.

Cheeky cunt!

Have you deep dicked that lass yet?

Edit: Rape you can shut your trap as well.

Been training so not there at the moment. Back to normal in January I think.

I have managed to get my hands on an exclusive photo of the last Spanner family get together.

Excellent, that's getting repped in the morning.

.....And your second!

Could do with another beer though.

If your bored have you ever heard of Nikki Rhodes? Im sure that she will be just your cup of tea and provide something to keep you occupied for a while.

My god no, the future Mrs S's dad is a genuine hard cunt and I wouldn't like to feel his wrath!

All males smell of desperation, some of us hide it better than others though, women have come to know this smell and recognise it as our weakness.

Haha he probably just doesn't get enough hugs! I say hug him in the morning and see what happens. Ah, so its not just me! That's a relief! :-D

Shit. It wasn't meant to be. I'll rectify it as soon as I can. No idea why I did that. I must have just read one of Russ1979's posts....

I had a delightful PM off Russ1979. I believe it was " ur ma has anal creampies for breakfast. " Made me laugh a bit.

Then I negged him again. Feels good.

I have been negged recently for saying

1) Damiao is okay but not gr8

2) Cricket is a corrupt sport and most of the matches are fixed

3) Redknapp is better than Dalglish as a manager currently

All 3 statements are true but ppl don't seem to get it :(

I have been negged recently for saying

1) Damiao is okay but not gr8

2) Cricket is a corrupt sport and most of the matches are fixed

3) Redknapp is better than Dalglish as a manager currently

All 3 statements are true but ppl don't seem to get it :(

1) Meh, personal choice. But text speak? That won't go down well.

2) It is but saying most matches are fixed is wrong. Corruption lies with about 3 nations who play it.

3) Whoooooooa there. 'Arry is a good manager but where's his trophies? And better than Kenny? Muhahahahahaha!

All 3 statements are not true, at all. Even close. The rep/neg system exists if you strongly agree (rep) or disagree (neg) with what's been said. Have a guess which im going to go with....?

1) Meh, personal choice. But text speak? That won't go down well.

2) It is but saying most matches are fixed is wrong. Corruption lies with about 3 nations who play it.

3) Whoooooooa there. 'Arry is a good manager but where's his trophies? And better than Kenny? Muhahahahahaha!

All 3 statements are not true, at all. Even close. The rep/neg system exists if you strongly agree (rep) or disagree (neg) with what's been said. Have a guess which im going to go with....?

I know what I did for the texting Dalglish hater. I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with Smegged.