You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Horrible , horrible cunts, fighting whos gonna lift the trophy then grand royally fuck it, meriles ripping the cup from drogba and passing it to fucking sturrifge you could not make it up. Armature night. Fucking hell the germans bottled that match in front of goal, very un german like the normally uber efficient twats what happened? And i doubt gomez will sleep for a few days, swinestiger looked morteled at the end.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the nightmare of the plastics winning has come true, can't help but wonder if FSG would have sacked Kenny had we finished 4th?

Joey, it was no nightmare though was it, it meant nothing. Thought it would, but just no feeling whatsoever, could have been fucking Norwich or whoever winning it, just no feeling Was anyone really that bothered.

David Price won tonight though :)

As was pointed out to me, it was a very Steau Bucharest type of performance by Chelsea; Bayern fucking the penalties up as did Barcelona to hand the trophy to a team playing for an East European despot. Mind you, Abramovic's women is a hell of a lot tidier than Ceaucescu's.

Seeing them with our trophy (sic) makes me feel dirty. Hopefully, the gangster will jibthem off and they'll be fucked.

Our trophy is safely tucked away behind a bit of perspex at Anfield. The trophy Chelsea won tonight will have to go back to UEFA in a few months. They'll never see it again after that. So not to worry.

Just underlines how poor Villas Boas has been. Don't want him.

At least Martinezs players played for him when the chips were down. Right down.

This isn't about how good Di Mateo is, its about how shite AVB is.

Not really. They were marginally better in the league under Villas-Boas and topped their CL group with a goal difference bettered only by Barca and Real, both of whom had easier groups. I wouldn't read much into his Chelsea spell other than he wanted to transition to a younger, more attacking team and Abramovich caved when that meant phasing out Terry, Lampard and co.

I'd take David Moyes ahead of Martinez in a split second, and I wouldn't ever want Gollum. Keeping a shit team up by the skin of their teeth season after season doesn't suggest much other than he's doing what's expected, that he's found his level having never been near a big club. If he'd had a couple of comfortable, mid table finishes with the squad if would be different, but he can only motivate them in the dying days. Even Wigan fans have wanted rid for most of the last two years.

Edited by TheDrowningMan

Robben is an idiot for missing the penalty, so is Ribery as it was his fault for that huge bizzare delay. Longer delay more chance of the keeper settling and and saving which he did. at least our 5 european cups hasn't been equalled by bayern. at least we didn't come 4th either. would have been too much to bear. felt sick for Bayern to be honest. it's a living nightmare of them. don't know if i could ever get over that if i was one of their fans.

Robben is an idiot for missing the penalty, so is Ribery as it was his fault for that huge bizzare delay. Longer delay more chance of the keeper settling and and saving which he did. at least our 5 european cups hasn't been equalled by bayern. at least we didn't come 4th either. would have been too much to bear. felt sick for Bayern to be honest. it's a living nightmare of them. don't know if i could ever get over that if i was one of their fans.

They cannot really complain bearing in mind the amount of chances they created, was always on the cards.

Twice in my life I have supported Bayern in CL finals, both times they let me down. Though seeing Hoeness explode in the stands as the nightmare unfolded was ALMOST worth it.

Horrible club beaten by a more horrible club.

5-4-1

Good night.

They cannot really complain bearing in mind the amount of chances they created, was always on the cards.

Twice in my life I have supported Bayern in CL finals, both times they let me down. Though seeing Hoeness explode in the stands as the nightmare unfolded was ALMOST worth it.

Horrible club beaten by a more horrible club.

5-4-1

Good night.

Ribery is an idiot for being genuinely injured? Bit unfair, no?

5-4-1 is right. Fuck em. Hope we're there again soon.

Comparing that to SG liftng it with the paper kersplosions behind him on the two tiered stage - no contest.

I did notice they were setting up the stage at the end of the game - do you think Bayern would have been presented on the field? It looked amateur.

Bayern would have had to collect it in the VIP Box as well. The practice was re-introduced in 2008.

It's better that way. When Steve lifted that cup in 2005, you had barely see him 10 seconds later.

felt for Bayern to be honest. it's a living nightmare of them. don't know if i could ever get over that if i was one of their fans.

Not as bad as 99. But still can't defend corners properly.

I'm going to put Titanic on to cheer myself up.

Surely you've watched enough disasters for one evening.

Robben is a choker extraordinaire. Bottled it big time.

And Gomez looked like shit up front. Bayerns shooting looked like ours at times.

Turned it off at halftime in extra time because knew which way it was going.

Yep, the match stats were very 'Liverpool like'.

From BBC, 34 shots to 9 21 to 6 on target. 30 corners to 1 (from which they scored)

I know people say that our run and win in 2005 was the luckiest ever (I don't agree btw) but this campaign by Chelsea outstrips that by a loooong way. If ever there was a case of a name being on the cup, this was it.

Fuck it, as someone said earlier, I'm gutted those classless cunts won but it doesn't cut as deep as if Man Utd had have won. This will hurt more for Arsenal/Tottenham supporters I reckon being the first London club to win it and all that.

Look at the bright side... Tottenham are fucked out of the CL after bottling third.

No doubt spurs should have had 3rd sewn up long ago but that joke cunt of a keeper for west brom is solely responsible for arsenal getting it in the end. Arsenal should thank their lucky stars for that. The shit, hapless bottling cunt. It infuriated me at the time having seen so many keepers play blinders against us that one can literally hand 3 points to arsenal on his own. West brom should have won that game handing the champions league place to spurs in the process. Arsenal would be losing van persie this morning if it was them in spurs position now.

So does this mean that Newcastle lose their place in the Europa League?

No, they enter Europa league in 4th Qualifying round.

We enter round before that (3rd Qualifying round)

Spurs go straight into group stage.

Just looking at UEFA rankings, ours (11th)has taken a real hit with no European football last season. We're now out of top 10 and likely to fall further unless we have a stonking good run next season.

Guest davelfc
Kinell, the twats are even using 'our' coach (Ellison's) to drive from their munich hotel!

Does it have a load of football marks all over it and muddy tyres?

Can someone please explain why John Terry, Meireles, Ivanovic and Mikel were in their full kit (including shinpads) at the end of the CL Final?

Last question about yesterday's matches - why do you get a trophy for finishing in third place in the Championship and when did that start?