You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Frigid bitch

Guest San Don

This sort of attitude gets right on my tits. You don't think any of us have tried these mystical tactics you speak of? They don't work, because guess what, despite what Cosmopolitan and Loose Women might tell you, it's them, not us.

I guess then you have got yourself a fat lazy woman who doesn't fancy you Noos.

Sorry about that.

To be fair to both your missus', whilst there is a young one in the house, you've got to just lump it and get it when you can. You might not think it but dealing with babies all day is fucking hard work, mentally and physically not to mention the chronic sleep deprivation.

I wouldn't expect anyone to beg for sex, well unless i'm in a kinky mood. You know your wives/partners better then anyone else, you know what pushes her buttons, work on them. Sex can become a distant thing, and when you've gone without for certain lengths of time it becomes an alien concept, even the idea is off putting. Groom her, like you would a new woman. You may think it's a right as much as your evening meal, but then so is feeling human. It took me 2&½ years before i felt remotely sexy after my last child. (didn't stop me having sex, but then again i'm a wrong 'un).

Sounds like more women need to be wrong 'uns then...

You're having an affair aren't you?

No affair mate, this is the first time I've been faithful to a bird in my life and we've been together 5 years.

I did get it though, twice. Not that it was anything to write home about the first time.

It was the 'I'm tired, but I'll put out to shut you up' number. Normally I'll just empty my nuts when she's like that but last night I wanted to piss her off.

I took my time and actually got her going. I know when she starts getting into it as she then has the language of a docker, so as soon as she starts chatting filth to me I did my load, fell off and and went to sleep leaving her there desperate for more.

She woke me up an hour later saying she didn't have any batteries and literally begged me to give her a dirty seeing to. Filthy bitch.

Too right mate.

Last time the bird had bum love she said after, 'I'd forgotten how much I like that'.

Don't wait for 6 months between go's and you wont forget.

Seriously... Maybe you should write it on her arm when she sleeps or something. That'll teach her.

I went for the affair route. Fell in love with the girl and was left high and dry.

Nearly 9 months without and I can't get over her.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Hahaha... Sounds like you need affair number two.

Did I say that? I was fucking right.

There's a whole load of caveman bullshit on this thread. If your missus has gone of sex, these are the main reasons:

a) She's just knackered.

b) She's bored with your sex life.

c) She's just knackered.

d) She's subconsciously terrified of getting pregnant.

e) She's just knackered.

f) You make her feel like all she's good for is cooking/cleaning/child-rearing and as a result, doesn't feel sexy or attractive.

g) She's overtly or subconsciously resentful that you get to leave the house and interact with real human beings while she's tied to the sink/kids.

h) She feels pressured into having sex, as she's beholden to you because you pay the bills, which erodes her self esteem to the point of nothingness.

i) She's really, really fucking knackered.

j) You're a bit rubbish in bed.

I wondered when Melons' reinforcements were going to turn up.

a. knackered? She works all day like I do, and we share the household/kid stuff. She is no more knackered than I am.

b. If she's bored why doesn't she make an effort to spice it up instead of lying about being knackered.

c. see a.

d. nonsense. Even if true - easily worked around.

e. see a.

f. I do all the cooking, food shopping, and share looking after the kids (if anything, having 2 young boys, I do more of that)

g. Are you living in the 70's in your house? She works, and interacts daily with more people than I do. She doesn't know where our sink is.

h. She should feel pressure to have sex.

i. no, she's not.

j. no, I'm not.

Try again.

Says the man who had an affair.

I wish it was that simple.

She was married (didn't manage 2 years before she was bored with him) and her husband came round three times to try and beat me up. Me being 6 inches taller and 3 stone heavier always calmed him down.

I was car sharing. On the first day in the car she told me she wanted one last affair before she had kids while she was still tight.

11 years younger than me with a good rack, tight pussy and a penchant for my "sweet cum".

Lots of blow jobs in car parks and while driving home. Sprinkled with sex.

Never again. The cold shoulder seems better at the moment.

I wish it was that simple.

She was married (didn't manage 2 years before she was bored with him) and her husband came round three times to try and beat me up. Me being 6 inches taller and 3 stone heavier always calmed him down.

I was car sharing. On the first day in the car she told me she wanted one last affair before she had kids while she was still tight.

11 years younger than me with a good rack, tight pussy and a penchant for my "sweet cum".

Lots of blow jobs in car parks and while driving home. Sprinkled with sex.

Never again. The cold shoulder seems better at the moment.

Negged.

a. knackered? She works all day like I do, and we share the household/kid stuff. She is no more knackered than I am.

b. If she's bored why doesn't she make an effort to spice it up instead of lying about being knackered.

c. see a.

e. see a.

f. I do all the cooking, food shopping, and share looking after the kids (if anything, having 2 young boys, I do more of that)

g. Are you living in the 70's in your house? She works, and interacts daily with more people than I do. She doesn't know where our sink is.

i. no, she's not.

j. no, I'm not.

Try again.

:thumbup:

To add my three penneth, I had the snip after being nagged into it, as if anything, the drought has gotten worse since.

Go figure.

c. see a.

e. see a.

i. no, she's not.

j. no, I'm not.

Try again.

I was talking about women with very young sprogs. Now your wife is back in the land of the living/working I can't understand where or why she's mislaid her libido. She should well be back on form by now. Maybe you have a really, really small cock? I'd imagine she's getting her hole filled by a far more substantial bloke whilst you are at home doing all this cooking and cleaning and looking after the kids. You poor sap.

I was talking about women with very young sprogs. Now your wife is back in the land of the living/working I can't understand where or why she's mislaid her libido. She should well be back on form by now. Maybe you have a really, really small cock? I'd imagine she's getting her hole filled by a far more substantial bloke whilst you are at home doing all this cooking and cleaning and looking after the kids. You poor sap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!