You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Is this the FA getting in early to set the level for big brave John Terry? I would not put is past the filth to connive such a situation. Fucking slags and their panel had a real look on independence about it as well. We should challenge everything including the make-up of the panel and drag this out until the FA fuck off into obscurity. I want the club to break the corrupt FA cunts.

Again I agree Davelfc - I think the only way it could be overturned is if the FA are exposed as hypocrites & their case is thus heard publicly in a real (not Sporting) court at some point (I suspect the club Publicly reserving the right to 'any other action in their statement is telling re' that) & their supporting evidence/arguments Utterly destroyed, Luis' name Cleared, Evra condemned & the FA shown up for all to see as hopelessly inadequate on such matters. When that happens? As you say - They will have No choice but to reverse it, drop the punishment & that will be an end to it...........

Although 2 things? As Xerxes said? 1) John Terry should be Very concerned this night as I doubt he'll be in the clear if they're doing this to someone else in a similar mess to him & his case Is under police review & 2) I think Luis would be fully within his rights to sue Evra/take legal action against him for defaming his character/slandering or libelling his name when he's cleared publicly in open court. Maybe it'll make the little Grunt think twice before doing such a thing in future - I wouldn't want to be Evra either when Liverpool visit Old Trafford Next February - I've a feeling he'll leave that game on a stretcher if he's lucky, unconcious or worse if he's not. I suspect one of those two Will happen when Carra' catches him or Stevie - Think they'll go out hunting in that match tbh & give Fergie Real reason to moan about us around Evra by the time we're done with him - Not that it will do that Poison Little Dwarf any good - He's had it coming for a long time now & soon he'll get it. Couldn't happen to a nicer gnome either...........

NB Dohnuts? You say it 'tells a tale' all this action regarding Us in particular of late? And that we must challenge them/can't let it stand - Both of which I fully agree with but then you say should Bellamy get a ban - Which I also see coming (think they've earmarked him for removal as Luis' possible replacement during any ban)? That they will then move onto another of our players - So I ask you If that is true (and I suspect it is)? Then how do we stop them in their tracks permanently from ever targetting us again like that? I suspect the only answer is all-out war against them. The club, owners, legal backup & in conjunction the Uruguayan Embassay & FA taking them to the cleaners legally but more than that? I think they're trying to break our spirit as they saw what we did to H & G (eventually) Last year & have been deathly afraid since then of our fans above all others (certainly as the most fcuked over by them in the past 2 decades) uniting against them & showing what can be done since after the likes of Blackstone & H & G? The FA would be a piece of cake for us to destroy/severly damage with a concerted Internet barrage/all out campaign against. I think they're trying to demoralise us into Not acting against them & shutting up about the unhealthy links between them & a nearby club to ourselves that we've recently started pointing out regularly (David Gill etc) and they want both the club & us fans to just shut up & pipe down.

This is their attempt to achieve that. I think the only way therefore to combat them is all-out War - Legally with the club & allies as stated above but also us fans - We should attack them all Over the Internet & repeatedly bombard/question/challenge them over everything to do with them & United & debacles like this until they're forced into an error or climbdown after which? They will have to remove all Club appointees from their board & hopefully decisions like this will not happen again. We were 'Internet Terrorists' before & laughed at by many until H & G went - Clearly the FA took note as that is what they're frightented of now - Let's show them they're right to be afraid.............

Edited by Redshadow

Guest davelfc

I would have loved to have seen the first draft of the club statement from Kenny before the legal team toned it down.

(assuming Kenny wrote it and I'm damned sure he had a hand in it)

I just knew they were going to fuck him on this, knew it. And they have, big time.

That's it now. The gloves need to come off and by the looks of that statement they already have done.

Just to clarify, I do not believe we would be openly fighting this so forcefully if there was a shred of credibility behind the decision. The club's backing is totally unequivocal and in calling out Evra in the statement and making some fairly strong accusations towards the Ferguson Association, they obviously must be feeling pretty well justified in their comments right now. That tells me that this decision is as shambolic as we suspected it would be. The club are quite clearly livid.

Enough's enough now. We need to declare all out war on those corrupt shower of twats. We've been nice and respectful for too long now, and guess what, it has gotten us no where.

I'd pull out the FA Cup. Seriously. Make a statement. If we are as disgusted and are totally sure that this is an injustice and we have been stitched up then let's pull out now. Fuck them, this is bigger than that.

Being nice with these cunts gets us no where. You only have to look at the Fergy stooge they appointed to the 3 man judgement panel. Look at the shocking refereeing we've suffered this season, the 2 days inbetween the City game and a League Cup quarter final. We have been too nice for too long and that has to change. Let's pull out the FA Cup and show the world what we think of the FA.

I think this is just a plan by the FA to solve their problem.

They give a ridiculous decision and ban, we take it higher and get it overturned and the FA say 'well we did what we could' and come away looking like they are tough on racism.

Interesting. VERY interesting!

I tried to update my earlier post but the internet was on meltdown. I said I wondered if the club would appeal. Absolutely OF COURSE they'll appeal. The only way they may not have was if it was only 2/3 games.

So the FA knew full well that Liverpool will appeal their decision.

(It was one heck of a public statement to put out, I have to admit. I don't think I've read anything as inflammatory for a long time!)

If I was John Terry tonight, I would be a worried man.

I suspect they're counting on the CPS saying there is insufficient evidence to bring a Prosecution to the 'beyond reasonable doubt' standard, and announce that in view of that decision they're taking the matter no further.

I suspect they're counting on the CPS saying there is insufficient evidence to bring a Prosecution to the 'beyond reasonable doubt' standard, and announce that in view of that decision they're taking the matter no further.

I agree, probably more likely to get convicted by the FA without evidence than the Police with evidence as the latter situation is so hard to prove.

That statement wouldn't have been released without our Lawyers being consulted so i think we will be successful on appeal and the FA have to ban Suarez too otherwise their credibility will be completely shot especially after the Rooney farce.

I still think Suarez was stupid though as he has lived in Europe for a few years now.

I would have loved to have seen the first draft of the club statement from Kenny before the legal team toned it down.

(assuming Kenny wrote it and I'm damned sure he had a hand in it)

Kenny won't have written it - our lawyers will have done.

Guest davelfc
Kenny won't have written it - our lawyers will have done.

With respect , bollocks. That's statement was never written by a lawyer. It looks mainly written by someone that loves the club and is up for the fight.

I agree mate but didn't Ferdinand say he used a racist remark.

Apparently that's all the evidence you need nowadays.

Fucks sake this is some precedent they've set

Fucking floodgates to open

With respect , bollocks. That's statement was never written by a lawyer. It looks mainly written by someone that loves the club and is up for the fight.

Written by the owners who happen to be both - as stated before there is no coincedence that Suarez came up for misconduct before the FA and Terry is up for a criminal charge in the legal system - the cards have been stacked for years fellas, this is the first time we have a frontman with undeniable Brit football pedigree and the machine behind him to stand our ground - it will not be done tomorrow or even next week, but it will be done.

I think this is what we as a support base need. Something we can all agree on and get behind the team to show them our unequivocal support. No Rafa divides, no Carroll divides etc etc. The FA are cunts and they have shown favour to the mans for the past two decades. Every other club needs to get behind this and show these cunts up for what they are; a bunch of fucking corrupt, cock gobbling cunts. Fuck them all.

FREE THE ANFIELD 1

You might be right.

I would have thought the lawyers will already have all the facts and they would have been asked to write something explaining what a joke of a decision has been made.

They have also correctly made some of the facts known in the report from Evra and the FA (such as both saying Suarez isn't a racist), to highlight this fact to the public and increase the scrutiny of the issue and make it all the more likely that our appeal gets accepted.