You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer window 2012

Megadrive Man

If Cavani is Uruguayan,he is isnt he? then with Suarez at the club i think we'd have a good chance of signing him but probably not until the summer IMO.

All depends on how aggressive a club come in for him I think, everyone has a price.

I don't think thered be any harm in lodging a £30m bid today, and saying we'd pay the same in the Summer.

Get in early, set the bar, then Napoli would fuck off lesser bids knowing that they'd command at least 30m for him. It would sabotage any cheeky £24m bids from United for example.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
People on twitter seem to be running with Comolli being in Naples.

Fuck I hate twitter.

There has been a picture taken of Comolli with Cavani, with Il Mattino confirming a 32.5m deal. Looks like it's on.

Guest Pistonbroke
It's true: It's Lavezzi not Levezzi. The shame. Still, I care more about how he plays than how he spells his name.

If this will stop you Private messaging me with your tedious essays then its worth it.

I negged you because you are an Arrogant Cunt!!! OK??? Now fuck off and stop bleating.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If this will stop you Private messaging me with your tedious essays then its worth it.

I negged you because you are an Arrogant Cunt!!! OK??? Now fuck off and stop bleating.

I only PM'd you (a sentence, not an essay) because you're a sly coward. After that you went a bit mental and carried on the bizarre insults. Hope this is helping you work through whatever issues you've got, though. You seem to be having a rough time of it, giving your silly little diatribes towards other posters. Hope the rep system gives you some of what you're clearly missing in your 'real' life. You are 'real', aren't you?

Oh and, as I keep telling you, I won't fuck off.