You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer window 2012

Megadrive Man

I'd fucking love to raid Napoli for Cavani and/or Levezzi. I've wanted Levezzi for years, ever since Rafa was looking at him.

And in all those years of longing, you didn't bother to learn to spell his name. I don't see a happy relationship for you two. Love is giving, not only getting...

He's an odd creature, Tevez. He acts like a backstabbing, money-grabbing twat off the field but plays like he'd die for the shirt when he actually crosses the white line.

I don't think it will happen because City wouldn't let it, but it doesn't surprise me that we might have made a very preliminary enquiry. If it brought us fourth place, I could probably deal with any moral scruples around such a deal.

Because he's constantly playing for a move.

More moves = more signing on fees, thus confirming his money grabbing ways.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
And in all those years of longing, you didn't bother to learn to spell his name.

It's true: It's Lavezzi not Levezzi. The shame. Still, I care more about how he plays than how he spells his name.

Tevez is a massive player. Up there with the likes of Villa, Aguero, Torres and RVP.

Want to have him cause of his finishing ability and overall game but his baggage is a turn off.

Get the feeling that the owners are getting frustrated with Carroll's slow progress.

Tevez is a massive player. Up there with the likes of Villa, Aguero, Torres and RVP.

Want to have him cause of his finishing ability and overall game but his baggage is a turn off.

Get the feeling that the owners are getting frustrated with Carroll's slow progress.

Err... because they've said so much about it?

Because he's constantly playing for a move.

More moves = more signing on fees, thus confirming his money grabbing ways.

He's openly said that he doesn't live to play football, he plays football to earn enough for his family to have a comfortable life and allow him to spend as much time with them as possible.

Don't think their's anything wrong with that.

He's openly said that he doesn't live to play football, he plays football to earn enough for his family to have a comfortable life and allow him to spend as much time with them as possible.

Don't think their's anything wrong with that.

i dont think playing for money is an issue, deciding you want to move and changing your mind every 6 months and refusing to play and pissing off to Argentina is

No truth non whatsoever in the Carroll/Tevez swap.

Both teams were involved in a cup clash midweek and the losing side could not take defeat so try and disrupt the other team.

A nothing story.

You know better than that. Man City have no need to disrupt us, whatsoever. You are a good poster, but I'm always amazed by the conspiracies that pop up around every little thing.

There is bullshit across the Sunday sports sections about most of the big clubs, it's what sells newspapers. But fuck me, City trying to disrupt us by making a story up about Carroll? No chance.

No way this Carroll/Tevez story is true, fucking ludicrous. Although it has worked as the pressure has turned on Liverpool and Carroll as it's fucking headline news on Sky. "Sky Sources"? Yes, I'm sure Kenny and the other "sources close to Liverpool" would have got on the blower to Darmesh Sheth and let him know all about it so he could put it on his fucking gobshite wankatron touch screen.

Fair enough its only a theory.

Another more likely theory is it's a made up load of bollocks by a journo who hasn't a clue and one of Fergie's lap dog's.

Yep. Apparently the City contact didn't know who phoned them with the request!

Any other journalist, on another day, about another club this would have been dismissed out of hand. But anything, that this snivelling lying shit stirring fuck scab can throw at us, he will.

I'm more interested in the Luc Castignos link as that's probably more realistic. He looks decent from the highlights but has anyone seen him play at all in a full 90 minutes?

I've seen him play a few games (in addition to a the highlight packages), although the games have been for the dutch U17 and U19.

He has a lot of pace, and would be the fastest player at Liverpool. He's also a very good finisher.

He needs to work a bit on his strength, including his acceleration. His technique needs a bit of work as well, though he's usually a good dribbler.

I'd say he reminds me lot like the Thierry Henry that played as a right winger for France in 1998 (when he as a bit of a raw talent). Henry improved a lot after that, and I'd say he really blossomed about 18 months later.

I'd be more than happy with two signings such as Castaignos (not as a regular loan though) and Redmond/Markovic. It might not be enough to get fourth this year, but it will give a lot of hope for the future.

I've seen him play a few games (in addition to a the highlight packages), although the games have been for the dutch U17 and U19.

He has a lot of pace, and would be the fastest player at Liverpool. He's also a very good finisher.

He needs to work a bit on his strength, including his acceleration. His technique needs a bit of work as well, though he's usually a good dribbler.

I'd say he reminds me lot like the Thierry Henry that played as a right winger for France in 1998 (when he as a bit of a raw talent). Henry improved a lot after that, and I'd say he really blossomed about 18 months later.

I'd be more than happy with two signings such as Castaignos (not as a regular loan though) and Redmond/Markovic. It might not be enough to get fourth this year, but it will give a lot of hope for the future.

Fuck, that's pretty fast then.

Sounds like a good signing.

Tevez and his stupid face are a disgrace to football and the sooner he fucks off the better.

That's a bit harsh. Tevez, by all accounts, is a very er... simple man. (By simple, I mean he's got the mind of a child)

I reckon the big problem is Kia Joorwhateverthefuck. Tevez didn't want to stay in England, but signed for United because it was the best offer... probably due to Kia. He wanted to stay with that shower, but City offered more, and United, Inter, US, etc couldn't match those wages.

He signed with City.

He wanted to leave England since WEST HAM but still ended up in England, for the big pay packets, and all he seems to want to do is go back to South America. To me? I reckon that Kia guy has been pulling a fast one on Forest Tevez, whilst laughing his way to the bank.

That's a bit harsh. Tevez, by all accounts, is a very er... simple man. (By simple, I mean he's got the mind of a child)

I reckon the big problem is Kia Joorwhateverthefuck. Tevez didn't want to stay in England, but signed for United because it was the best offer... probably due to Kia. He wanted to stay with that shower, but City offered more, and United, Inter, US, etc couldn't match those wages.

He signed with City.

He wanted to leave England since WEST HAM but still ended up in England, for the big pay packets, and all he seems to want to do is go back to South America. To me? I reckon that Kia guy has been pulling a fast one on Forest Tevez, whilst laughing his way to the bank.

aye poor tevez :whatever:

the guy is an utter cunt