You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer window 2012

Megadrive Man

How can you not think that "the way rafa wanted to use bellamy" being a defensive wide player as not the reason he wasnt happy with what he was hearing?

Again i said "in recent years arsenal have attracted better players than us"

Players like: nasri, diarra, flamini, van persie, fabregas, silva, toure, pires, edu, suker, silvinho, ljunberg, henry, petit, viera, overmars, bergkamp etc etc

compare that with the players we have signed over the last 15-20 years, in a time when we have only got close to the league twice

my point is about seeing the bigger picture and not just buying utterly shit players that fill our squad and cause some of the threads on here...

its a sad time when our own fans cant see where we have been going wrong, it really is

We are fast becoming like chelsea fans and it hurts me to see that.

Kenny used Bellamy a few times on the flanks. Its all about utilising the players ability into the team.

And those list of players above....oh dear oh dear....for the love of God, fucking get rid of this troglodyte homunculus!

Cavani agent doesnt rule out a transfer, I know it would be unlikely to be us bidding though.

Anelucci said: 'I do not like talking about the transfer market at the moment. What really matters is speaking well of the good season he is having for Napoli. If there is a last-minute offer in January then it will have to correspond to Napoli's valuation - not ours'

First of all, is silverlinings real name BRENDEN?! lol what a cunt of a name for a cunt of a man..how fitting

Now there is one quesion none of you thick mother fuckers can answer and until you do i wont even bother with you:

WHY HAVE LIVERPOOL ONLY MADE TWO CHALLENGES FOR THE TITLE IN 20 YEARS?

because we have signed better players than arsenal? who have won it many more times than us in the last 20 years? or becuase arsenal have signed quality players while we have filled our teams with shit?

I shake my head at how fucking thick you bastards on this forum really are

But first im going to enjoy hearing your replies to this question....

Take it away kids

Sometimes you cant have an advanced football debate with people who just dont understand the obvious.

I stupidly thought that people on here would understand the reasosn for our failings over the last 20 years

How wrong of me.

So its going to be a step by step education.....

Even people who sleep with their own sisters, like glock, will eventually be educated, slowly but surely.

NOW ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION

Thats the picture of him missing the penalty that gave united the european cup

AND YOU LOVE IT?

what a fucking idiot you are, i dont even need to bother with you anymore....you do it all by yourself

lol

what a seriously dumb bastard

I knew there was a reason why I felt the urge to come back for a bit. My mongy sense was tingling. You are a massive cunt, Luis. Why do you persist in posting on a forum where everyone hates you and you're clearly not fucking wanted. You're like a battered wife.

I knew there was a reason why I felt the urge to come back for a bit. My mongy sense was tingling. You are a massive cunt, Luis. Why do you persist in posting on a forum where everyone hates you and you're clearly not fucking wanted. You're like a battered wife.

Because of people like silverlining

I just cant let other innocent human beings come here and be subjected to a man that knows fuck all about football and has posted here 12,000 times

Its my duty to society and to help out the few decent fans on here

First of all, is silverlinings real name BRENDEN?! lol what a cunt of a name for a cunt of a man..how fitting

Now there is one quesion none of you thick mother fuckers can answer and until you do i wont even bother with you:

because we have signed better players than arsenal? who have won it many more times than us in the last 20 years? or becuase arsenal have signed quality players while we have filled our teams with shit?

Take it away kids

Is the answer oblong?

I just cant let other innocent human beings come here and be subjected to a man that knows fuck all about football and has posted here 12,000 times

It's your duty to go and play with the fucking trams you inveterate fucking spastic!

Yes, a couple may of been had, but I acknowledge my right to chastise idiots.

Your only duty to society should be the purchase of a loaded gun, pressing against your temple and pulling the trigger. Make sure you take extra care to target the brain though, something you don't have in abundance.

I'll even build a statue to mark the occasion.

Take it away kids

Both Wenger and Ferguson made a pact with Satan. It involved their most mongy supporter having to commit suicide so success would follow. If you love Liverpool you know you have to take this one for the team.