You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When are we likely to get definitive stadium news?

Nathanzx

45 minutes ago, Red74 said:

There’s loads not been done Baz. Have you seen the roof over the pitch. They were taking about lowering men in harnesses to put the cladding on now all the cranes have gone. Warning signs were showing when the new seats stopped going in. 

Mates saying if another contractor comes in its gonna take at least 2 months to start and looking at a Xmas finish. 

Fucks sake. You have to assume at this point it needs another contractor. 

9 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fucks sake. You have to assume at this point it needs another contractor. 

There’s no shortage of lads waiting to start work back on it.

Edit: then again, maybe there wasn’t enough lads on it in the first place 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Hogan has commented on the progress here…

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/anfield-road-update-0

…I’m going to predict now it won’t be fully open in October. I’m going to go for Fulham on 2/12. 

Two paragraphs in and fuck me, what a lot of waffle without actually saying anything. Just answer the fucking question and then beat one off on LinkedIn.

• Upvote 1

Lad i know went on the tour last weekend, they've had to put aload of plasterboards up where the boxes are going and theres still alot of work to be done on the interior of the stand. The tour guides were trying to play it down but one of them admitted it's a right mess and well behind schedule, October is looking doubtful.

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, kemskem said:

17 days before the next home game so hopefully they get some momentum.

Not many home games in November, either, so they should be able to get cracking on that.

It will be interesting (if, like me, you're a dull bastard with a low bar for "interesting") to see how they schedule the works; whether they prioritise a phased opening of the top tier or the completion of the corporate boxes.

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Not many home games in November, either, so they should be able to get cracking on that.

It will be interesting (if, like me, you're a dull bastard with a low bar for "interesting") to see how they schedule the works; whether they prioritise a phased opening of the top tier or the completion of the corporate boxes.

Some of it will be hand in hand. The front 12 rows of the upper I think are for hospitality.