You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

other games

Red Phoenix

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And an even finer example of endlessly deep pockets to pay the wages of said player

Just to make it clear, this isn't a "why did we buy Carroll and not Aguero" whine. We never had a chance to get him.

It was just a general point that I've been trying to make. If a player is good enough he will succeed in any league. I'm just sick of hearing about the importance of PL experience in players.

That's awesome, bet he seriously loves Kun right now.

He has a form of epilepsy. He's had a couple of really bad attacks recently, passed out and smashed his face on his kitchen floor. His wife's 30 in December, he just told me he's booking a holiday in Rome for her with his winnings. Well happy for him.

It's not the fact he is a manc, it's the way he looks and sounds like someone with the IQ of a cucumber sandwich.

Neville was woeful. That was embarrassing watching him trying to interview Mancini. I had to leave the room

He has a form of epilepsy. He's had a couple of really bad attacks recently, passed out and smashed his face on his kitchen floor. His wife's 30 in December, he just told me he's booking a holiday in Rome for her with his winnings. Well happy for him.

Wow, sounds like he was due some good luck. Great that he's been able to do that.

Hahaha. The ratboy hopping about from one foot to the other and looking like he was up in front of his headmaster and trying to mumble his pathetic excuses. He's looked so extremely uncomfortable.

In a game where the newly promoted keeper made 11 saves, he didn't deserve to have 4 past him. But on the balance of scoring chances they had, it was somewhat inevitable. Well done and hard luck to Vorm.

Guest TK-421

Who was it that said they weren't worried about Man City this year because Mancini is crap and all of their players are mercenaries? Oh yeah, it was about half of the forum. Hahaha. No chance.

Not much in an attacking sense mate. They signed a defender and want to sign a few more well known players before the Italian season starts I think.

Thanks, gotta admit that after watching the last 5 mins it doesn't look like they need that much! Great attacking side by the looks of it. Must have been immense at times with Sanchez included.