You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they so strict over there ??

Here you can call a cunt a cunt and no one batters an eye lid . . .

why the need , seriously, to moderate so heavily ?

I don't know Miss Chinanderler Bong!

The problem with RAWK, and this goes for plenty of LFC Websites, and even twitter. Is that some fans only affiliation and contact with the club is through the internet.

Hence the reason you get some bizarre points of view, incredible amounts of sentimentality and this bullshit on twitter which involves putting YNWA at every conceivable thing you post. That's without going into the the mindset people have, I once had an argument with someone who claimed that people never talk about what they would have done instead of a manager at a match.

People need to show support and if you can't get to the match people become moderators of internet forums, they apply their skills to something to show support, they create an alter ego on twitter or such shite to compensate for that massive chip on the shoulder which cries out for acceptance for being a wool.

Why are they so strict over there ??

Here you can call a cunt a cunt and no one batters an eye lid . . .

why the need , seriously, to moderate so heavily ?

Because no one takes themselves that seriously to compensate for the fact that they never go the game.

Valid point Ant, I feel that perhaps we are all a bit geeky.

We spend hours a day trawling these LFC forums , discussing some of our most personal issues with complete strangers, being judged for comments we make and views we hold.

It is quite bizarre to me at times, and im guilty of it myself.

Do we all miss something in our lives which gives us the need to partake in such activities ?

Valid point Ant, I feel that perhaps we are all a bit geeky.

We spend hours a day trawling these LFC forums , discussing some of our most personal issues with complete strangers, being judged for comments we make and views we hold.

It is quite bizarre to me at times, and im guilty of it myself.

Do we all miss something in our lives which gives us the need to partake in such activities ?

The thing is, there are some fans who don't go the game, but are at peace with themselves. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying people who don't go the match aren't real fans because thats nonsense. People can't get to the match for whatever reason. It's the people who over compensate for that fact that get to me.

Their association with the club begins and ends when they turn on the computer and argue the toss with someone. Some people have accepted that, others need to do it in order to fill the quota, to silence the little man on their shoulder telling them they are not a real fan.

That's why you get people creating some shit videos about some shit player from Brazil we might be buying, people tweeting rumours they haven't heard. People putting YNWA on at the end of every conceivable thing

'Just going for a cup of tea YNWA'

Guest TK-421

Anyway, so what if people use the Netz as their means of following the club? What's the big deal? If it wasn't for the internet terrorists we might not have a club.

YNWA

Can we have more pictures of naked or semi naked women to take this thread completely off topic and make sure that Royhendo would do his fucking nut if he tried policing this site.

Buck yer fuckin ideas up boys or I'm locking this pronto!

Oh. Hold on. ;)

Peace and love babes.

Oh. Hold on. ;)

Peace and love babes.

You the same guy over on RAWK ?

If you are, can I ask, why do you police the site so heavily, compared to other sites who seem quite liberal in their approach to threads etc.

Genuine question.

I know there are some right tossers over there, which is of course an inevitability on the internet, but to me and clearly others, some of the thread locking seems a tad excessive.

Guest ShoePiss

Oh. Hold on. ;)

Peace and love babes.

It's the creator of the 3 line rule

Good stuff

Line 3

It's just an Internet site. I like it on here too but I don't post much - mostly speak to a few of the boys by email or whatever.

Different strokes for different folks, that's all.

I don't police it - the staff do that - and they like things a certain way. The rules are on there so it's no biggie.