You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kate Middleton

Section_31

Another sponging royal to support.Fucking spiffing.Thats the next 6 months news fucked.

Interviews with gushing,arse licking royalist simpletons commenting on the royal cervix, telling us how fucking happy we should all be.I am over the moon.

Pretty much summed it up.

I'm going to set myself a challenge over the next few months of trying to spend a single day without hearing, reading or watching a single mention of the royal pregnancy. It's going to rely on a very isolated caravan in the woods.

On ITV this morning:

Royal correspondent: "Of course, the most exciting thing is at this early stage, it could possibly be twins... and in that case it gets complicated. The first to emerge will become first in line.."

Presenter: "And what if a caesarian section is required?"

Royal correspondent: "Well, I'm no obstetrician but the first child the doctor brings out will become first in line. These really are exciting times."

OH GOD. MAKE IT STOP.

The lot of 'em can fuck right off. KPD (Kate Pregnant Day) +1 and I'm already bored to death of this tedious bullshit. Is this what people really want to see and hear about? 24 hour news coverage telling us about morning sickness and the fact that some kid is going to get everything they could ever wish for purely by the fortune of their birth. The Guardian had a 'live coverage' feed yesterday and I understand Cameron was interrupted during a meeting to hear the good news. I utterly despair.

Why do people in England care? What is the value of the royal family? What do they do, other than spend your taxes on their luxurious' lives?

Is it one of those "tradition" things people get hung up about, similarly to the Americans' obsession with their constitution and libertarianism?

Why do people in England care? What is the value of the royal family? What do they do, other than spend your taxes on their luxurious' lives?

Is it one of those "tradition" things people get hung up about, similarly to the Americans' obsession with their constitution and libertarianism?

They bring a shit load of money in via tourism. I'm not sure though if they bring in more than it costs to keep them going. I personally feel apathetic with regard to them. We've had a couple of bank holidays this year off them which is great, the next 9 months will be annoying though.