You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FIFA 12

James

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really like this. I don't bother with online, just have a few mates round to play it, and we all think its a massive improvement over fifa 11 so far (I sold fifa 11 2 months after buying it, gameplay was terrible) This new one is a bit slow sometimes, but less arcady because of it. Less ping-pong football, better control, more realistic overall, better volleys, headers. I haven't mastered the long range shooting so far, or even come close to be honest. The tackling is a lot more difficult too. Time will tell but I think i'm going to like it overall.

What's the crack with crossing?! I either cross in the opposite direction or pull it back to far outside the box? Somebody told us you can alter the assisted settings or summit? How do you do that?

Or if you prefer. Go to wireless controller settings I think it is and switch to manual.

The game is brilliant. I've only had it for one day, but it's already much better than the previous one. The tackling hasn't changed that much...I don't get what all the moaning is about.

Atletico Madrid have been my Pro Evo and FIFA team for the last 4 years (mainly because of Aguero), s I was worried about who my new team was going to be in this. No need to worry though, went Atletico again. Played two games, won them both, and Falcao got a hat trick in both of them.

The people I am playing online are far too easy to beat, but they keep quitting just before the end of the game so that I don't get the gamer points, which would enable me to face better opposition.

Guest ShoePiss
The game is brilliant. I've only had it for one day, but it's already much better than the previous one. The tackling hasn't changed that much...I don't get what all the moaning is about.

Atletico Madrid have been my Pro Evo and FIFA team for the last 4 years (mainly because of Aguero), s I was worried about who my new team was going to be in this. No need to worry though, went Atletico again. Played two games, won them both, and Falcao got a hat trick in both of them.

The people I am playing online are far too easy to beat, but they keep quitting just before the end of the game so that I don't get the gamer points, which would enable me to face better opposition.

You don't get the win if they disconnect? I've played 3 games online as Liverpool, won 2 and lost 1. Twice the opponent disconnected, boss.