You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of the black. Looks nice, just doesn't scream Liverpool, much rather it be a third kit and we alternated between white and yellow for the away kit.

On the kits though, what really should happen is, our away kit now, gets used as the third kit for next season. This two kits every season is a joke, and just puts me off getting away kits altogether.

There will be a 3rd kit. Supposedly all white with black and CYAN trim! Personally, I think this season's white away should become next season's 3rd. Since we seem to introduce at least 2 new kits every season, they might as well change the home kit every year and keep one of the away kits for 2 years instead.

I refuse to believe that shirts cannot be sold for at least £10 less than current prices. The excuse is that it isn't profitable. I think if the shirts were cheaper then they would sell in greater numbers, and actually make MORE money for the club that way. At the very least, cheap knock-offs won't represent value the way the currently do. Sadly in this era of £100k+ weekly salaries that is just a pipe dream.

The new kit is very classy and the monogrammed badge is such an improvement on the normal badge. I've always said that the current badge is too fussy but I looks much better when it's all in one colour and match the kit. Our current two away kits have this matching colours look, but I don't know why the home kit doesn't. I really hate the green in the badge, never mind the over-intricate design.

As for favourite away kits, I've always had a soft spot for the grey/silver kits because we've always contested the title in the seasons we've worn them.

how it should be.

LFC85TPC2.jpg

the yellow one, im sure they played in that once with yellow top but red shorts an socks, looked ace, just cant remember when it was.

totally agree! we should have a petition to keep our away kits all white,all yellow (with red trim) and wear our home shorts/socks whenever its required!

edit-wouldnt be against adding an all silver and red trim away kit to the list/petition

just bought it. They give you a nice little gift bag as well. black scarf, beanie and ball bag.

A spare is always handy I guess.

Always liked the black/grey kits we have had. This looks boss as well. Third kit is going to be pretty redundant if they do make one. Unless we are pencilled in to play AC Milan away at some point next season somehow.

i thought it was a yellow version of the white away this season that was gonna be the new away but i was delighted to see the actual dark grey with silver and red trim. looks well class!!! as cool as the new completely black brazil shirt (would have been good if ours was like that actually). anyway, saw it after midnight last night and just had to spend 60 quid! on it immediately.

personally, in full agreement with the late and great Bill Shankly, i love the fact he made Liverpool all red to give the team the imposing factor. Looks bloody good as he would have said.

with regards to away and 3rd strips there are not really any imposing colours left to use which leaves us with white and black, which are not actually colours but do actually look good as well as still offering the imposing factor.

we should just switch between all white and all black year about with the subtle design changes if they wish.

despite the history attached to yellow and silver/grey shirts i hate them because they look so cowardly, unimposing or bland in the case of silver. its just not fitting for a big club like the Reds to use such insipid colour options.

Home: Red

Away: White

Euro: Black