You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Ahahahahaha

What a prick.

Who have Everton played this season?

Everton are gonna finish higher than us

I'll take that bet my sad obsessed bitter friend any day of the week , it's amazing he's only about 30 seconds in before the fucker turns the conversation around to us but they don't care what the red shite say no of course you don't

• Upvote 1

BBC Radio 5 live - 606, 24/09/2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048xth6#play

1:01:39 onwards. A very salty blue who phones up to talk about Everton. After about 30 seconds, I bet you can't guess what the topic of conversation changes to......

Ha ha ha.

Bad bellend. Totally obsessed about us. How does he know no Liverpool fans go to games?. Fucking brainwashed bitter cunt, sounds like Ian Snodin. Going on about Klopp saying he's a clown and Koeman is a class manager because he was a proper player.

Had a funny chat with a girl outside woodys bar in town last night. Said she was a blue but wasn't that arsed about footy. Some fella from yorkshire or somewhere stood near us said we look like 2nd place this season as only City are better. Her fucking face went white, she told him to fuck off and stormed back in. Last I saw of her she was belting out Blaze of glory by Bon Jovi on the karaoke. Not even kidding either. I can only assume she glassed the poor fella then ran in front of a bus.

• Upvote 1

Bad bellend. Totally obsessed about us. How does he know no Liverpool fans go to games?. Fucking brainwashed bitter cunt, sounds like Ian Snodin. Going on about Klopp saying he's a clown and Koeman is a class manager because he was a proper player.

Good old Ronald Cumin.

Had a funny chat with a girl outside woodys bar in town last night. Said she was a blue but wasn't that arsed about footy. Some fella from yorkshire or somewhere stood near us said we look like 2nd place this season as only City are better. Her fucking face went white, she told him to fuck off and stormed back in. Last I saw of her she was belting out Blaze of glory by Bon Jovi on the karaoke. Not even kidding either. I can only assume she glassed the poor fella then ran in front of a bus.

Keeping it classy drinking in Woody's.
  • Upvote 1

BBC Radio 5 live - 606, 24/09/2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p048xth6#play

1:01:39 onwards. A very salty blue who phones up to talk about Everton. After about 30 seconds, I bet you can't guess what the topic of conversation changes to......

Ha ha ha.

Brilliant. Bitterness at its finest.

"They don't go the game. We go over land and sea..."

Except when it's Norwich in the League Cup and their ground's half empty.