You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Priorities for both sets of supporters to consider this summer:

Liverpool fans: How to improve upon a Champions League winning squad

Everton fans: How is new assistant manager Luis Boa Morte gonna get on working with somebody he reported for racially abusing him 15 years ago

5 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Priorities for both sets of supporters to consider this summer:

Liverpool fans: How to improve upon a Champions League winning squad

Everton fans: How is new assistant manager Luis Boa Morte gonna get on working with somebody he reported for racially abusing him 15 years ago

Had a glance at GOT before and the thread on Boa Morte. Someone posted an article saying Everton fans threw lighters at him. Guess how quickly this became "but Liverpool fans murdered someone."

A. Instantly

B. Straight away

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Had a glance at GOT before and the thread on Boa Morte. Someone posted an article saying Everton fans threw lighters at him. Guess how quickly this became "but Liverpool fans murdered someone."

A. Instantly

B. Straight away

"We didn't burn him". 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

A. Instantly

B. Straight away

Nil Lighter Nisi Zippo Gone.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Poor bastards.

The stadium question is interestingly worded. The board say it'll be world class, but the question is actually whether fans trust them to deliver one that is "to the standard befitting of the club".

I mean, I trust them to do that, I think it'll be imaginary or shit.

• Upvote 2

Loads of snide comments about people from other areas of the country at the parade yesterday. I then asked why they were there when they knew the whole scenario would annoy them.  One lad said he had to go jnto town to do shopping. Any self respecting Evertonian would have been miles away from that parade yesterday. So basically they just made their stories up. Bit like their stadium news.

Saw loads of posts about the lock up tower getting vandalised the other day. They all jumped in the bandwagon calling us murderers, scum and why the rest of the world hates us. But loads of them are quiet about defacing Klopp's mural and the fact that a load of Liverpool fans turned up to clean it today. 

15 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The stadium question is interestingly worded. The board say it'll be world class, but the question is actually whether fans trust them to deliver one that is "to the standard befitting of the club".

I mean, I trust them to do that, I think it'll be imaginary or shit.

Little shack stock vector. Illustration of decaying ...