You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

bring in the tourist fan base..yep im sure there are just millions of people who will travel from timbuktoo to watch them get beat at home by luton 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, No2 said:

If you look at Villa the other week, they made the decision that 6 points was more likely if they sacrificed the City game in the middle of the week. That didn't make for pleasant viewing for Reds but it made sense. Everton are in that boat right now, Forest has to be the priority obviously but after that it's us on the Wednesday and Brentford at home on Saturday. A squad of that size and age, in the predicament they're in, has to be prioritising the 2 games they are most likely to take points from.

i am not sure they have too many players to rotate. i think they will just go with the same team in all 3 games. i don't see any way they rest anyone against us. but that could also mean they might be leggy from the previous game, but we play later on sunday and earlier on the saturday. and you know for sure against us, they will just sit in 2 lines of 5. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

i am not sure they have too many players to rotate. i think they will just go with the same team in all 3 games. i don't see any way they rest anyone against us. but that could also mean they might be leggy from the previous game, but we play later on sunday and earlier on the saturday. and you know for sure against us, they will just sit in 2 lines of 5. 

Coleman, Young, Calvert Lewin, Gueye, Gomez, those lads can't play 3 High intensity games in a week. Mind you if Saturday goes badly for them the poison in that ground will require the old guard, it will be hateful beyond anything ever seen before in that in that kip.

13 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Why is Everton's away kit red?

Bloo and white shite

Bloo and white Shite

The Pinks not quite right

Hello Hello

13 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Salmon pink I think you'll find. 

Fucking awful. Salmon pink is about right but it was nearly orange. 

1 minute ago, No2 said:

Coleman, Young, Calvert Lewin, Gueye, Gomez, those lads can't play 3 High intensity games in a week. Mind you if Saturday goes badly for them the poison in that ground will require the old guard, it will be hateful beyond anything ever seen before in that in that kip.

do everton play high intensity? i just thought they lumped it up the pitch, fell over and play for free kicks. it's what happens in most games i watch. and adrenalin can get you through all kinds. it will be mental there on that wednesday night. 

4 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

Bloo and white shite

Bloo and white Shite

The Pinks not quite right

Hello Hello

Fucking awful. Salmon pink is about right but it was nearly orange. 

It was funny at the kick off when the commentator stated that Everton were in their red away kit.

I can only imagine the collective fume and declarations of canceling Sky Sports subscriptions.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Binomial said:

Interesting set of fixtures down at the foot of the table this weekend.

- Everton Forest

- Luton Brentford

- Sheff Utd Burnley (probably lesser relevance than the other 2)

Wouldn't put it past Luton to beat Brentford and Forest are in better form than Everton with only 1 loss (at Spurs - a game which if Wood would've scored from 5 yards out instead of hitting the post they go 2 up in) in their last 5.

I reminded a Bluenose in work today about who is playing for Forest these days.

200w (2).gif

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, No2 said:

If you look at Villa the other week, they made the decision that 6 points was more likely if they sacrificed the City game in the middle of the week. That didn't make for pleasant viewing for Reds but it made sense. Everton are in that boat right now, Forest has to be the priority obviously but after that it's us on the Wednesday and Brentford at home on Saturday. A squad of that size and age, in the predicament they're in, has to be prioritising the 2 games they are most likely to take points from.

And yet it will be the exact opposite, because that's all that matters.

• Upvote 1

Them losing to Forest at weekend as great as it would be, would in some ways be bad news for us as the already foaming at the mouth, desperate to fuck us over mutants, will be even more desperate.

Although I suppose arguably a worsening of their own plight is irrelevant, fucking us is bigger to the small time twats.

47 minutes ago, an tha said:

Them losing to Forest at weekend as great as it would be, would in some ways be bad news for us as the already foaming at the mouth, desperate to fuck us over mutants, will be even more desperate.

Although I suppose arguably a worsening of their own plight is irrelevant, fucking us is bigger to the small time twats.

At this point they won't think they're fucking us as they'll think we're already out of it. I think for once, they're wrapped up in their own shit. Everyone I speak to though has less hope than most of us leaving the ground on Sunday (and I don't mean against us, I mean winning any more games this season). 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

At this point they won't think they're fucking us as they'll think we're already out of it. I think for once, they're wrapped up in their own shit. Everyone I speak to though has less hope than most of us leaving the ground on Sunday (and I don't mean against us, I mean winning any more games this season). 

Maybe. Still getting plenty of noise that they are gonna be up for putting in the final nail against us.

Probably be a dvd if they do...

Give us our money back, you bastards…

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/reimburse-fans-who-travelled-to-chelsea.119471/page-2#post-11227187

It would be good of the club to reimburse fans who travelled to London to watch that crap. Most getting home after 2am. If they can afford to go to Portugal then can afford payback.
Mate... The club is financially on the bones of its arse. If it gives fans their money back for every poor performance, we'd have gone bust years ago.

Player reviews from Stamford Bridge, taken from the Toffeetalk Forum.

Pickford - He made some saves to keep the score as low as it was but what he did with that pass was embarrassing.

Coleman - Got absolutely destroyed for 45 minutes. Which makes it hilarious that he was only subbed due to injury.

Tarkowski - Absolutely loved the jug-eared bastard needlessly get himself booked to try and make up for being shit. Honestly, I felt much better after it.

Branthwaite - Returned to form last week then regressed to below even where he was at pre-Burnley. He was given the run around by the quick football on display from Chelsea. Plenty of learning to do for him.

Mykolenko - The final member of the non-defending defence. Probably the least shit of the lot but shit nonetheless.

Young - I've never played golf before but I'm more than willing to invest in an expensive set of golf clubs and then use Ashley f***ing Young as a golf ball and smash him all over the place. Brought in for his experience? Experience of what? Being shit? We have enough shit in this squad to be very experienced without him.

Onana - WHAT. DOES. HE. DO?!!!!!!!!!

Garner - Contributed massively the big f***ing empty space that was our midfield. Actually, call the f***ing scientists because we have discovered dark matter. It is Everton's midfield, ladies and gentleman - we know it's there, we just can't f***ing find it.

McNeil - Probably the best player on the pitch during the good start to the game we had, then he disappeared somewhere else that wasn't Stamford Bridge.

Doucoure - An absolute passenger. Again. We can't afford a passenger anywhere tbh but particularly not in such an integral position. He's offering absolutely nothing so he's got to be dropped.

Beto - For absolute fucks sake, someone teach him the bastard offside rule. I'm sick to f***ing death with him standing 2 yards offside and then looking all gormless when he's flagged as if he can't understand why. If Dom isn't fit on Sunday I still wouldn't play this joker and would sooner see Chermiti given an opportunity even though I don't think he's ready. His first touch is absolutely appalling and his second touch is an attack for the opposition.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

whilst I dont think they will roll over,I think dyche is more practical than just getting get them riled up for the derby.

Saying that,our record there over the last few years,hasnt ben too good from memory?

hasnt there been loads of draws? 

16 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

whilst I dont think they will roll over,I think dyche is more practical than just getting get them riled up for the derby.

Saying that,our record there over the last few years,hasnt ben too good from memory?

hasnt there been loads of draws? 

i think someone said to me at the weekend, we haven't won there since 2010. dunno if that's right, i haven't gone back to look. that just screams it's something to put right to me! 

you wonder if dyche has lost the dressing room a bit since that incident in portugal. they seem to be worse since they returned from there, even the win was that bad dyche had to say something stupid like "we were deliberately shit to just try and find a win anyway we could". the bloos i know reckon they've stopped listening to him. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

i think someone said to me at the weekend, we haven't won there since 2010. dunno if that's right, i haven't gone back to look. that just screams it's something to put right to me! 

you wonder if dyche has lost the dressing room a bit since that incident in portugal. they seem to be worse since they returned from there, even the win was that bad dyche had to say something stupid like "we were deliberately shit to just try and find a win anyway we could". the bloos i know reckon they've stopped listening to him. 

Manè scored a last minute winner and Mo filled his boots one night, that's at least 2 I can remember in the Klopp era. Not sure he's lost one other than the covid non event.

41 minutes ago, No2 said:

Manè scored a last minute winner and Mo filled his boots one night, that's at least 2 I can remember in the Klopp era. Not sure he's lost one other than the covid non event.

oh yeah, the christmas jumper one for mane. the one you mention with Mo -was that a 4-1 or 4-2 or something. that game now i recall i was in london and proper got on the ale about 1pm. i was fucking smashed and i had even been on the barley wine. i remember getting to the pub where i watched it, but have no memory of the game at all. when i woke the next day, i had to check the score! 

• Haha 1