You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

What’s with the ginger chamoke who fronts up Toffee TV? Is his name ‘Ped’, some sort of snide dig? What’s ‘Ped’ short for? 

Pedwar! It's Welsh for four. It refers to his IQ.

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Never even heard of it until you mentioned it and had a look. Fucking hell, Rooney is only 37 Stone.

rooney.png

Fixed.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Never even heard of it until you mentioned it and had a look. Fucking hell, Rooney is only 37.

rooney.png

Why do they have a beached whale on the sofa?

Wow

glory_daze

Player Valuation: £1m
See we had our usual LFC themed question on ITV,s The Chase tonight, this time referring to the spirit of Shankly group, you would think the Premier league was a one man band going by the question devisors on that programme.

Holier than though

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-64867639.amp

Everton fan guilty of shouting anti-Semitic abuse at Spurs supporters

Neil McManniman

IMAGE SOURCE, LYNDA ROUGHLEY

Image caption, 

Neil McManniman was accused making hissing sounds during the Premier League game

A football fan has been found guilty of shouting anti-Semitic abuse.

Everton fan Neil McManniman was also accused of making hissing sounds referring to Nazi gas chambers during the side's 0-0 draw against Tottenham Hotspur in November 2021.

The 46-year-old, of Kirkby, was convicted of religiously aggravated harassment at Liverpool Crown Court.

He was given a suspended nine-month prison sentence and was banned from football matches for five years.

'Foul abuse'

Spurs traditionally have a large Jewish following and have been the target of abuse from opposition fans.

Judge Brian Cummings said McManniman's behaviour at Goodison Park was "outrageous".

He told him: "You were seen on a number of occasions standing and gesticulating at the away supporters while shouting anti-Semitic abuse and making loud hissing sounds which I am sure were intended to reference the gas chambers in the Holocaust."

McManniman, of Quarry Green, was reported to stewards by a fellow Everton fan after he screamed abuse and was then thrown out of the ground.

Prosecuting Kate Morley said: "It was a sustained torrent of foul abuse".

The court heard that McManniman also had a previous conviction for shouting racist abuse at Goodison Park.

Defending Charles Lander said: "Alcohol was the reason why he behaved as he did."

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Holier than though

2 hours ago
Neil McManniman

Image caption, 

Neil McManniman was accused making hissing sounds during the Premier League game

Everton fan Neil McManniman was also accused of making hissing sounds referring to Nazi gas chambers during the side's 0-0 draw against Tottenham Hotspur in November 2021.

The 46-year-old, of Kirkby, was convicted of religiously aggravated harassment at Liverpool Crown Court.

He was given a suspended nine-month prison sentence and was banned from football matches for five years.

'Foul abuse'

Spurs traditionally have a large Jewish following and have been the target of abuse from opposition fans.

Judge Brian Cummings said McManniman's behaviour at Goodison Park was "outrageous".

He told him: "You were seen on a number of occasions standing and gesticulating at the away supporters while shouting anti-Semitic abuse and making loud hissing sounds which I am sure were intended to reference the gas chambers in the Holocaust."

McManniman, of Quarry Green, was reported to stewards by a fellow Everton fan after he screamed abuse and was then thrown out of the ground.

The court heard that McManniman also had a previous conviction for shouting racist abuse at Goodison Park.

Defending Charles Lander said: "Alcohol was the reason why he behaved as he did."

A previous conviction for racist abuse at the ground? It seems it's a pre-requisite to be allowed admission.

3 hours ago, TheBitch said:

They should have gone last season and I’ll be honest lads, it irked me they had a dog that got them over the line. 

This season is different, yes they haven’t got Fat Frank, but Dyche has never had a team that scores goals, they need goals, it ain’t coming, the teams around them are better than them and they are getting flushed. 

Revel in it, they are getting flushed and I have given The Bitch seal of approval that this is the year. 

The horrible, stupid cunts. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

glory_daze

See we had our usual LFC themed question on ITV,s The Chase tonight, this time referring to the spirit of Shankly group, you would think the Premier league was a one man band going by the question devisors on that programme.

• image.gif
 Reactions:wilfjacko

Ifithadnabinferbradleywalsh

• Upvote 2

Holier than though

Neil McManniman

Image caption, 

'Foul abuse'

Fair fucks though one of their own got him chucked out. 

• Upvote 5

Holier than though

2 hours ago
Neil McManniman

Image caption, 

'Foul abuse'

His family must be very proud of him.

45 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

If they get relegated I'm logging right onto GOT and I'm going to post a whole load of pictures of Hendo lifting trophies. 

If they get relegated I'm going to blow my cover on there. I've been on there 3 years like Donnie Brasco. They even bought my PEDS theory.

• Upvote 12

32 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Haha you’re cruel. Like a cat torturing a dying bird.

Ha. To be fair I haven't posted on there for over a year. I keep getting notifications asking why I don't post anymore. 

It might be more fun to stay on and watch them suffer even more in the Championship.

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Ha. To be fair I haven't posted on there for over a year. I keep getting notifications asking why I don't post anymore. 

It might be more fun to stay on and watch them suffer even more in the Championship.

You need to get back on there. Get on the match threads and talk up their chances of winning; make sure they've got some hopes to be crushed.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You need to get back on there. Get on the match threads and talk up their chances of winning; make sure they've got some hopes to be crushed.

I just kept telling lies about how much money our players earn and how its all off the books worse than Man City. Told them i knew a fella who worked in the club shop who told me that Nunez was really £125m up front but the powers that be let Liverpool get away with tons of ffp breaches. 

They lapped it up as they do with anything that is remotely bad about us. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

glory_daze

• image.gif
 Reactions:wilfjacko

“Where’s the cash builder money, Bill?”

• Upvote 1