You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

34 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Think he’ll be a good player. Not there obviously

Agreed with this, he was on a few radars before he chose Everton as what I guess was a low bar stepping stone to get his name further out there with the view to move on fairly quickly.

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Don't really get how Everton have a 57% relegation chance, but Leeds only have a 23% chance.

They feed in a load of variables and run 20,000 (I think) simulations of the rest of the season; Everton get relegated in 57% of the simulations.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They feed in a load of variables and run 20,000 (I think) simulations of the rest of the season; Everton get relegated in 57% of the simulations.

I have watched them both a few times this season and without running 20,000 variables they appears roughly symmetrical in their shitness. I hope Hal is right though obviously.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Any Forest win will do tomorrow, but a late and contested goal by Neco Williams would be more than welcome.

Yeah nd him doing a mad Adebayor celebration running the length of the pitch at the cunts 

15 minutes ago, an tha said:

As it stands only GD separates the shite from rock bottom.

Sadly though recent results have seen about 4 or 5 sides get dragged closer to them and there is only 4 pts between 14th and 20th 

We destroyed Bournemouth's GD!

This worries me. 

The calm before the storm…

Can’t be arsed watching us anymore. The stress and the completely torrid array of garbage on the pitch is no recipe for my blood pressure going down. 

Even if we play well, we’ll still get cheated by either VAR or lack of VAR.

I’m taking the kids bowling and I’ll check the result in the evening sometime

Literally zero interest

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

FiveThirtyEight's latest forecasts of each team's probability of relegation.

It will be interesting to see how this changes if they fail to beat Forest.

Screenshot_2023-03-04-10-14-29-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Sees Chelsea on the list.....

image.gif

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

If Forest get a result tomorrow, the bottom end is looking quite tight and a 3 out of 6 drop. 

Feels like another season where teams will out shit the Ev.

That 3 from 6 is both Everton's best chance of staying out and worst. Most season 1 team and often 2 are cut adrift and it's down to about the unlucky one from 3 or 4 for that last space and it does often come to luck.

This year though, there's so many open spaces, it's not inconceivable that Palace and wolves on 27 points could still be caught. But Everton are fucking awful there's no doubt this is a season where there's 3 slots they could finish and not just 18th trying to grab them. We need a couple of those clubs to have some good weeks and get it down to a real 3 from 5 or 6, at the moment I think it's 3 from 9. 

And the cunts will probably jam themselves out with wins like they got against Leeds. 

• Upvote 1

The Liverpool thread on GOT is full throttle about Jurgens Pads. One fella has pointed out that a picture of Kimmich was from a different year than the one the original poster had suggested and he's now getting called a kopite. For pointing out the truth.