You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The lets make fun of Nani thread

Xherdan

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DTguardian daniel taylor

by OliverKayTimes

Jamie Carragher waited outside #MUFC dressing room to apologise to Nani for his studs-up challenge #LFC

Fair play to Carra for doing that. It was a horrible challenge. Luckily enough Carra got the yellow so no more can be done against him

21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg

Ouch.

Fucking hell, a bit more than just a knock. It was an awful challenge from Carragher to be honest, I'm glad he apologized after the game.

Having said that, I couldn't fucking believe Wilkins and Souness, apparently Maxi should have been sent off for his high-foot, whilst Rafael's tackle was hardly mentioned. I think he does someone with a two-footed challenge every time I see him play.

Have to say, if your leg looks like that after a challenge, you have every right to get the ref to look at it. Shitty challenge on a bellend, but a shitty challenge nonetheless.

I'd rather we played the best opposition players (and lets face it, Nani has been one of the better Utd players this season, no matter how slappable he is) out of the game, rather than kicked them out of the game. We're not fucking Stoke.

I can understand why Nani was crying. The cut looks pretty dip and would had scared any player that lives for this sport. Imagine how we would had felt if Suarez was the one injured.. Is just all about the fair play we were winning and we didn't need to injure one of their players.

I can understand why Nani was crying. The cut looks pretty dip and would had scared any player that lives for this sport. Imagine how we would had felt if Suarez was the one injured.. Is just all about the fair play we were winning and we didn't need to injure one of their players.

The thing is though, he only started crying after he saw the wound the big pansy. It's like when you're a kid and you've a cut that you didn't see. Only when you notice it does the pain hit.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Negged.

Puff

Should have been a red, but it happens. Maxi's was nothing as he pulled out (how is that as bad as Scholes' 'comedy' tackle seen in every game he plays?) Rafael's was a red by the letter of the law. None were potentially fatal ala Rooney's elbow, but I wouldn't complain with video replays seeing just punishment for all teams.

By the way, Nani apparently walked out of the stadium, stitched up. Not in a wheelchair or on crutches. Forlorn hope I'm sure, but maybe he'll realise now that his awful diving record will go before him when he's REALLY injured and reel it in.

tbf mate he couldnt have been that worried for his career if he was willing to aggravate the injury by getting off the ground to go over to the ref to try and influence the refs decision.

Have to say, if your leg looks like that after a challenge, you have every right to get the ref to look at it. Shitty challenge on a bellend, but a shitty challenge nonetheless.

I'd rather we played the best opposition players (and lets face it, Nani has been one of the better Utd players this season, no matter how slappable he is) out of the game, rather than kicked them out of the game. We're not fucking Stoke.

Oh FUCK OFF.

I hate all this sanctimonious, holier-than-thou "Liverpool Way" fucking horseshit.

"Oh that's not how we want to win games"

"Oh, I'd prefer if their best players were all fit, so we could say we beat their best team"

"We want to play them off the park....kicking is *naughty*"

Three word response:

Souness. Case. Smith.

Three of the hardest, dirtiest bastards to EVER play the game.

I want ALL their best fucking players injured, or suspended, or DEAD. Because I want us to win.

That is all that matters. That is all that has ever mattered.