You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Maybe but he probally was hoping to give it the rest of the season and thought he could impress Kenny.

He was told he wasn't going to get the games he wanted and that it would be best for him to go, he decided to stay.

To be fair West Ham look fucked and if it was spuds he may well have gone.

I can see Harry Redknapp wanting to take Joe Cole to WHL but I'm not sure that the Spurs board will sanction the move.

i see in his press conference this week he was banging on about the need to bring players in "otherwise you won't get in the champion league", which i assume means he was unhappy with this years spending and wants to deflect his failure onto the board. only 2 or 3 weeks ago levy was saying he felt the squad was too big and they needed to trim it. an interesting summer ahead down there, especially if they fail to get european football of any kind.

I can see the wheels coming off at Spurs if Harry remains at WHL beyond this summer and is allowed to wheel and deal in the transfer Market.

He'll jump before in my opinion.

He'll spend all the money then get his arse out when told there isn't any more money left.

£90m spent by Harry (and not a whole lot recouped) in the 2 and a half years he has been at the club and they may very well finish outside the top 5. If they have another average year next season he probably won't have the option of walking into the the England job. Wonder whose fault it that will be?

Guest ian garro
He drove past me in his Range Rover after the Wigan away game this year and flicked the v's at me the bastard! For that reason i'm out.

Haha ! That's ace.

Harry is doing his usual trick and timing his run to perfection, this year will see him bring in some older players on massive wages (Drogba and Parker perhaps) then he'll jump ship end of the year for the England job leaving Spurs in the shit

he's done it too many times

Harry is doing his usual trick and timing his run to perfection, this year will see him bring in some older players on massive wages (Drogba and Parker perhaps) then he'll jump ship end of the year for the England job leaving Spurs in the shit

he's done it too many times

I can't wait! (hopefully he'll take Cole too!)

I've always really liked Ramsey, think he could be an option for us but I doubt he'll leave Arsenal. I know a few people of here were suggesting that Arsenal could be willing to sell him but I doubt it. McCarthy was quality yesterday for Wigan, if we can get a decent price for him he can do great things for us.

I've always really liked Ramsey, think he could be an option for us but I doubt he'll leave Arsenal. I know a few people of here were suggesting that Arsenal could be willing to sell him but I doubt it. McCarthy was quality yesterday for Wigan, if we can get a decent price for him he can do great things for us.

What's McCarthy's position. We obviously need a left back, could do with the option of width and a commanding centre half. What about centre mid. I still see Gerrard (if fit) playing in the final 1/3. Meireles is somewhat similar. Are Spearing and Lucas enough? I might prioritise centre mid over centre back.

He could have gone to West Ham in January but turned it down.

Due to the same reason i presume Jovanovic turned down his move away from the club and that is because we sacked Hodgson and appointed a new manager.

Can not blame the players for wanting to stay and try and force their way into the new managers plans.

:wow:they must be mad....arsenal will be build around Wilshere and Ramsey and Rambo is the natural replacement for Fabregas. For me just like Gerrard he has alot of goals in him, but I hope he becomes more disciplined and tactical player than Stevie

:wow:they must be mad....arsenal will be build around Wilshere and Ramsey and Rambo is the natural replacement for Fabregas. For me just like Gerrard he has alot of goals in him, but I hope he becomes more disciplined and tactical player than Stevie

If Aaron Ramsey turns out to be half the player Gerrard is you've got a serious player, he's not in the same league young man so calm yourself down

. For me just like Gerrard he has alot of goals in him, but I hope he becomes more disciplined and tactical player than Stevie

Haha get ta fuck,as already said he'll do well to be half the player Gerrard is.Anyway give him another couple of seasons and he'll want out

What's McCarthy's position. We obviously need a left back, could do with the option of width and a commanding centre half. What about centre mid. I still see Gerrard (if fit) playing in the final 1/3. Meireles is somewhat similar. Are Spearing and Lucas enough? I might prioritise centre mid over centre back.

If Wigan go down, McCarthy will be on the move. I would love him here.