You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don

Hard luck lads, a difficult task before kick off was made harder in the first minute when webb was conned by a cheat (MoTM my arse). Agger committed a stupid tackle but would webb have been so quick to give that to us down the other end in the first minute?

Ask Tont Pulis for the answer to that one.

Webb then made the job harder with the sending off. When you consider how this twat handled the world cup final and let some far worse tackles go, because he didnt want to spoil the spectacle, he can fuck right off imo.

How many notes were stuffed in the big brown envelope webb?

Anyway, was very impressed by our performance today, If the previous manager had still been in charge, we'd probably have lost 3 or 4 nil.

united may kid themselves they 'managed' the game but they did fuck all game.

Have to say meireles needs to grow a pair. Fed up with him shitting out of tackles. Did it before Gerrard got sent off and did it again during the game. If you're not prepared to get stuck in and maybe get hurt, he can fuck off like the man who signed him.

Guest San Don

Hard luck lads, a difficult task before kick off was made harder in the first minute when webb was conned by a cheat (MoTM my arse). Agger committed a stupid tackle but would webb have been so quick to give that to us down the other end in the first minute?

Ask Tont Pulis for the answer to that one.

Webb then made the job harder with the sending off. When you consider how this twat handled the world cup final and let some far worse tackles go, because he didnt want to spoil the spectacle, he can fuck right off imo.

How many notes were stuffed in the big brown envelope webb?

Anyway, was very impressed by our performance today, If the previous manager had still been in charge, we'd probably have lost 3 or 4 nil.

united may kid themselves they 'managed' the game but they did fuck all game.

Have to say meireles needs to grow a pair. Fed up with him shitting out of tackles. Did it before Gerrard got sent off and did it again during the game. If you're not prepared to get stuck in and maybe get hurt, he can fuck off like the man who signed him.

Wings again the weakness. United have players that can hold up the ball, run you on the outside, drift in, but they are always probing, being a threat. We have Dirk Kuyt and Maxi Rodriguez. backed up by a CB, and a paper mache Brazilian, they've got Rafael and Evra.

Nothing at all to criticise in the performance though, not collectively anyway, Raul and Kuyt were piss poor like.

They were the better team, are the better team, were given a goal head start, and our captains stupidity resigned us to 10 men for most of the game. We never really threatened them, and you got the feeling, that if United needed to, they'd of kicked on a gear or two.

We've had different refs and we've still had sendings off, so when you know that happens, you just HAVE to be cute. That's Gerrard's flaw. Someone on TV said at half time he was trying to teach the others a lesson. If so, a good captain TALKS to the other players. You just don't give weak refs an excuse in these games.

Kuyt is the worst sort of player in those situations. Not only does he offer no resistance, but he wastes the ball and makes the wrong decisions, and playing with 10 men, you have to expend an awful lot of energy to get it back. Maxi, when he was on, didn't waste the ball at all, and did more chasing back and across the field. Hopefully Kenny will have taken note of that.

Kelly was really good again. He should be in the team on merit. Merieles, Torres both very poor today. The rest of the defence did well, though were lucky on a few occasions. Lucas dominated by Fletcher, but wasn't poor. Babel was Babel, and Ngog Ngog.

And again you boring bastard.

Well pleased with the formation and the team he picked. Subs made at the right time and for the right people too. Torres was a joke again today and he deserved to be subbed. He can leave now if that is the sort of attitude he is going to be showing for the rest of the season.

Ref gave them the game with the peno and sending off. Never a pen and the red was a bit harsh considering Rafael didn't even get punished for his challenge.

Loved Babel kicking the legs off Owen at the end. I personally would have had Konchesky on the bench. I would have brought him on with 1 mins to go. My exact words to him would have been. "You are fuckin shit and will never play for this club again after this. If you want to end it on a high and end up as a cult hero, get out there and break that cunt Nani's legs. When sent off make sure you nut owen too. Now get out there now you baldy cunt ye and do what i say or i'll fine you a year wage."

Well pleased with the formation and the team he picked. Subs made at the right time and for the right people too. Torres was a joke again today and he deserved to be subbed. He can leave now if that is the sort of attitude he is going to be showing for the rest of the season.

Ref gave them the game with the peno and sending off. Never a pen and the red was a bit harsh considering Rafael didn't even get punished for his challenge.

Loved Babel kicking the legs off Owen at the end. I personally would have had Konchesky on the bench. I would have brought him on with 1 mins to go. My exact words to him would have been. "You are fuckin shit and will never play for this club again after this. If you want to end it on a high and end up as a cult hero, get out there and break that cunt Nani's legs. When sent off make sure you nut owen too. Now get out there now you baldy cunt ye and do what i say or i'll fine you a year wage."

Berbatov MOTM. Bollocks

always gonna be utd but for fucks sake were they watching. Had to be hgiggs or evra. For us the back four, lucas, and the subs

total credit to our team and how nice it is to feel proud again. The players played with freedom and thought. Now a couple more bits of class and we are right back there!

Gerrard cost us the tie and proved why he shouldnt be in the middle of the park.

11 against 11 id of fancy us to bring them back to Anfield.

Kennys reaction when he seen the replay said it all.

Martin Kelly is a very good player

Guest San Don
Wings again the weakness. United have players that can hold up the ball, run you on the outside, drift in, but they are always probing, being a threat. We have Dirk Kuyt and Maxi Rodriguez. backed up by a CB, and a paper mache Brazilian, they've got Rafael and Evra.

Nothing at all to criticise in the performance though. They were the better team, are the better team, were given a goal head start, and our captains stupidity resigned us to 10 men for most of the game. We never really threatened them, and you got the feeling, that if United needed to, they'd of kicked on a gear or two.

Dont know if you're referring to lucas with that paper mache brazilian but he put a shift in again today. Our weakness was meireles wh just pulls out of tackles all the time.

You may call it our captain's stupidity. I call it shitting out by meireles and webb, just gifting decisions to them.

Pleased with the heart we showed today, and glad to see certain players get a chance.

Meireles was very disappointing, I've yet to be impressed by him but time will tell on that.

Gerrard, silly but the challenge was not that bad and not out of keeping with the game, but still, he shouldn't have given Webb any excuse.

Torres played with his head down but never hid, and I am not gonna judge him badly on today's match where he was up alone against 4-5 defenders all match. He couldn't go chasing round like a mad man and I wouldn't be the least suprised if the manager had told him specifically not to do that.

All in all, pleased with the performance. Not surprised with the result (but disappointed with how it came about). And gutted to lose Gerrard for a few matches, but we need to show that we are capable without him, as we have in the past.

edit - Kelly outstanding

You watch ITV on a CL night and you see them labelling foreign teams cheats for diving. Yet Berbatov is an "intelligent" player for diving?

Remember Chiles admonishing Rafa earlier in the season for correctly protesting that Gomez should be sent from the field of play?

"Really annoys" the Englishman to see the Spaniard helming the Italian team doing that, apparently.