You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A total fuckin embarassment and a disgrace to the shirt

Randy Marsh

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

roy really has lost the plot already, have u ever seen a manager behave like he does in the dugout since keegan! he's turning our precious club into a fucking laughing stock. i dont blame any of the youngsters last nite, pacheco, kelly, spearing etc.. its the lucas's and jovanivics who are the problem if stevie g and nando cant play with them how are these kids meant to?? feel sick this morning after that rubbish.:wallbutt:

As I have said in another thread, Roy is out of his depth and he knows it. I just hope he can walk away soon before his reputation is permanently damaged and the vitriol intensifies.

You were wrong in the other thread as well then. Out of his depth? He had Fulham playing better than that lot did last night. Not being able to beat Northampton with a team largely made up of internationals is nothing to do with Hodgson being out if his depth.

You were wrong in the other thread as well then. Out of his depth? He had Fulham playing better than that lot did last night. Not being able to beat Northampton with a team largely made up of internationals is nothing to do with Hodgson being out if his depth.

Hahaha is it not? He's the one who gormlessly sat there for 90 minutes doing nothing.

Its funny how last season you blamed every performance on the manager yet this year the manager is now not responsible for performances. What was the point in appointing one then?

roy really has lost the plot already, have u ever seen a manager behave like he does in the dugout since keegan! he's turning our precious club into a fucking laughing stock. i dont blame any of the youngsters last nite, pacheco, kelly, spearing etc.. its the lucas's and jovanivics who are the problem if stevie g and nando cant play with them how are these kids meant to?? feel sick this morning after that rubbish.:wallbutt:

loads of managers behave like that. have you seen Wenger, Mourinho, Ferguson, Redknapp, O'Neill, Moyes, etc etc etc?

Anyway - I agree with the point about Lucas - for Jovanovic, it's still too early to say, but it's not good so far. Hodgson needs to get rid of the legacy shite as soon as he can find someone stupid enough to take them off our hands. Babel is another. He spectacularly failed last night in every sense.

Not even if the team is set-up wrong, sits deep at home and has nobody but kids on the bench to turn to if it all goes wrong?

I probably agree here but why didn't Hodgson see fit to change something when things clearly appeared not to be working?

Hahaha is it not? He's the one who gormlessly sat there for 90 minutes doing nothing.

Its funny how last season you blamed every performance on the manager yet this year the manager is now not responsible for performances. What was the point in appointing one then?

The manager is largely responsible for the performances and should be criticised for not having game changing options on the bench, but this manager was giving an opportunity to a load of dross that Benitez had brought in. As he said, he wanted them to prove to him that they were worth persisting with. They're not - at least he can be in no doubt about that now.

The manager is largely responsible for the performances and should be criticised for not having game changing options on the bench, but this manager was giving an opportunity to a load of dross that Benitez had brought in. As he said, he wanted them to prove to him that they were worth persisting with. They're not - at least he can be in no doubt about that now.

Benitez is going to put you in an early grave, he's seemingly all you care about.

He's gone, we've got an even worse guy in charge now.

No I wasn't and no I'm not - you are wrong if you think Hodgson isn't out his depth. Your last sentence is of no relevance as I have never inferred such. My judgement is based on a range of criteria - his demenour, his signings, his results, his substitutes, his comments in the media, his tactics and his 30 year managerial record. Not a one off game against Northampton although the result is not unexpected.

I probably agree here but why didn't Hodgson see fit to change something when things clearly appeared not to be working?

I don't know. A big mistake on his part - the selection of the bench, and the refusal to make changes. Perhaps he wanted to see whether the players on the pitch had sufficient character, wit and gumption to dig themselves out of a hole. He knows the answer now.

Blaming rafa is pathetic.

I don't know. A big mistake on his part - the selection of the bench, and the refusal to make changes. Perhaps he wanted to see whether the players on the pitch had sufficient character, wit and gumption to dig themselves out of a hole. He knows the answer now.

For Roy to not even reshape the pack worries me. Managers have to both act and react. Roy is struggling to react in my view.

I'm giving him more time before I personally write him off but performances such as Sunday's and yesterday's have me worried.

I don't give a fuck about Benitez. He's not here now, thank fuck. I wish we could say the same about the dross that he bought and that played last night.

You've got a bad dose of bitterness by the looks of it. It's no wonder you can't think clearly or offer reasonable opinions based on the evidence.

Eh? You're managing to give him more criticism for last night than Hodgson. You really need to sort it out, otherwise this will end up giving you a heart attack or something.

All this venom for a man in Italy cant be healthy.

If you want to be hyper-sensitive to my criticism of the players because of your love for our previous manager, that's your issue.

Benitez bought and persisted with those players years ago in most cases - I was pissed off with him while he remained in control, but he's not here now. So no venom for Benitez - he's history, and I don't care about him or what happens to him. My venom, such as it is, as I'm in a very chipper mood (I'm going to a wedding later), is reserved for the players who took to the pitch last night. My frustration, such as it is, is reserved for Hodgson as he refused to put game changing players on the bench.

Having a downer on Benitez after he's gone makes as much sense as continuing to have a downer on David Moores. We live with their legacies, we get annoyed and frustrated with it and we get on with it - we have to forget about them.