You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barca taking the piss

Red Mist

Either Inter or Barca should stump up £25 mill or they can fuck right off....

If any players shall be part of the package, it should be on our initiative, and the ones who have been suggested are not good enough.....

If we don't get what we ask then let him rot in the reserves for a year or two..... The Mercenary cunt!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should send him on loan to Grimsby or something, im sure he would rekindle some passion to play top flight football with us again, just another example that contracts don't mean shit these days . I bet if we offered him an extra 30K a year wages he'd soon be kissing the badge again ;)

What do we gain from letting Masch rot in the reserves?

Not defending his actions in any way, shape or form- but what good does it do?

It shows agents / others clubs (and our own players) that we won't take any shit when it comes to contracted players. They either pay the fee we want, or the player stays and honours the contract they signed.

What do we gain from letting Masch rot in the reserves?

Not defending his actions in any way, shape or form- but what good does it do?

It's pretty clear to me. Mascherano will be worth £12m with one year left on his contract. If we're going to be held hostage, then we're going to rob him of a year of his contract.

Fuck it... Make him play in the reserves. If he refuses? We fine him a month's wages.

It's pretty clear to me. Mascherano will be worth £12m with one year left on his contract. If we're going to be held hostage, then we're going to rob him of a year of his contract.

Fuck it... Make him play in the reserves. If he refuses? We fine him a month's wages.

Yes- but what good does that do us?

We pay his wages, we don't get a new player, we get less money next year.

He makes a lot of money and goes to Barcelona next year.

I hate him for what he is doing- but the best we can do for the club is to get the best possible deal and move on.

I hate him for what he is doing- but the best we can do for the club is to get the best possible deal and move on.

I'm sorry, but are we likely to get a new player in before the window shuts?

No fucking way do we just go for the best deal possible - its pay us what we want or he stays, end of. £25m is a fair price

I'm sorry, but are we likely to get a new player in before the window shuts?

We had Aquilani in within days of unloading Xabi. If we haven't been scouting and sounding out a replacement for Mascherano already then its because we don't intend spending the money. Its not like a massive surprise he's going.

I was watching SSN yesterday and they were talking about player power they then ran a trailer claiming it was Mascherano leaving Melwood after training alone and some cock was stood alongside the car getting the twat to sign his shirt and scarf!! If this was filmed yesterday then it sums up where we are with some of our supporters.

I was watching SSN yesterday and they were talking about player power they then ran a trailer claiming it was Mascherano leaving Melwood after training alone and some cock was stood alongside the car getting the twat to sign his shirt and scarf!! If this was filmed yesterday then it sums up where we are with some of our supporters.

He had an armful of stuff so was probably a trader

It will send out a clear message that we are not to be fcuked with

Fuck off Messi, you little cunt!

Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has waded into the Javier Mascherano transfer saga by astonishingly pleading with Liverpool to 'act humanely' and sell the midfielder to Barcelona.

The Catalans’ interest in the midfielder, whose family are unhappy in England, led to him being left out of the Liverpool team to face Manchester City on Monday, and he will miss tonight’s Europa League clash at Trabzonspor as well.

And Messi said: “Javier won’t play for the club again, I can assure you of that, and I think the Liverpool coach knows that now.

“Javier’s family are unhappy and the pressure of seeing that is making him depressed. Liverpool must act humanely and let him go.”

Liverpool Echo - Liverpool FC - News - Barcelona's Lionel Messi pleads with Liverpool FC to 'act humanely' and sell Javier Mascherano

How are they gonna fit him and Sergio Busquets into the same team? Both will want to play every week surely? Masch must know he's not gonna oust Busquets from the team. This is a poor career move for him, his progress will be seriously hindered.

He will, with ease as well! Busquets is okay, Mascherano is world class.

How are they gonna fit him and Sergio Busquets into the same team? Both will want to play every week surely? Masch must know he's not gonna oust Busquets from the team. This is a poor career move for him, his progress will be seriously hindered.

That was my thought too. Busquets the catalan legend who has already seen off a better player than himself in Yaya Toure.

He's better than Busquets, so he'll get loads of games.