You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing I expect to hear from Broughton is that the club has been sold and to who it has been sold to.

A piece of business of this size and importance will not be played out in the pages of a newspaper or on sky sports 'news'

Hhhmmm I agree that's the way or should be but SSN will know something before the official press release!

96% fluff and 4% fact from SSN that's the way it will pan out

the only thing I expect to hear from Broughton is that the club has been sold and to who it has been sold to.

A piece of business of this size and importance will not be played out in the pages of a newspaper or on sky sports 'news'

Er, Isnt that whats happening now?

Do we have a pros and cons list on Kirdi and Huang?

I've got some cons for Kirdi :

He's sometimes Bobby Baccala and fucked Janice Soprano, sometimes Nick Cotton and robs off his mam/spends time down the road/takes too many drugs, buys planes that don't exist, thinks Rafa was no good, is with Gillett, needs two months, and didn't deliver the pizza someone ordered further back in the thread.

Can't think of any pros yet, but as for Huang, he's a character in Heroes and can teleport through time and shit. Maybe if the bid fails he can go back and sort it.

edit : pro for Kirdi - he's going to supply Liverpudlians solar powered energy. Will Blueshite houses accept it though?

I've got some cons for Kirdi :

He's sometimes Bobby Baccala and fucked Janice Soprano, sometimes Nick Cotton and robs off his mam/spends time down the road/takes too many drugs, buys planes that don't exist, thinks Rafa was no good, is with Gillett, needs two months, and didn't deliver the pizza someone ordered further back in the thread.

Can't think of any pros yet, but as for Huang, he's a character in Heroes and can teleport through time and shit. Maybe if the bid fails he can go back and sort it.

edit : pro for Kirdi - he's going to supply Liverpudlians solar powered energy. Will Blueshite houses accept it though?

another con - he sleeps with fishes!

Martin Broughton will you answer me this,

How come your selling the Club on behalf of Barcap, and Huang is going through the proper procedure

and Kirdi is negotiating with the Owners the improper way at a ridiculous inflated price?

Edited by Durango

Martin Broughton will you answer me this,

How come your selling the Club on behalf of Barcap and Huang is going through the proper procedure

and Kirdi is negotiating with the Owners the improper way at a ridiculous inflated price?

I believe the owners are able to bring buyers to the table. They are still currently the owners of the club. Where it gets murky is whether they have a right to accept a bid without the approval of the board.

From what i can gather there is debate around the terms that Broughton is working under.

We know Broughton said the owners couldn't block a bid but does that mean any specific bid or simply that they cannot block the sale of the club full stop?

This doubt in my mind comes from reading from some of the sensible posters on RAWK and other bits and pieces.

The assumption is that all bids must come through Broughton.

Where there is uncertainty is whether Broughton and the board can actually block a bid which is higher than a bid the rest of the board want to approve.

I believe it comes down to the articles of association and the powers that the owners have ceded to the bank as part of the last refinance. The articles of assocation do not allow the board to overule the shareholders.

Can the owners rights, as shareholders, be relinquished without amending the articles of association of the company formally?

I don't know.

However did the bank insist on the removal of that as part of the refinance and prior to the appointment of Broughton?

Did the bank say all bids must be voted on by the board? Or can the owners bring a bid to the table which clears RBS debt and not have to put it before the board provided the RBS debt gets wiped out?

£380 million isn't that inflated a price!

Isn't Huang's quoted as being about £340-50 million?

If Kirdi is a broker, who gets fucked off as soon as the deal is done, then he might be worth listening to, but as it stands, he just stinks of the fucking poisonous pygmy's creation.

Does anyone know if we'll be getting any confirmed information regarding the bids from Broughton on Friday?

I read the other day Broughton will annonce Friday his preference on the bids received (if any),but like so much of the shit printed lately dont know if its true

I believe the owners are able to bring buyers to the table. They are still currently the owners of the club. Where it gets murky is whether they have a right to accept a bid without the approval of the board.

From what i can gather there is debate around the terms that Broughton is working under.

We know Broughton said the owners couldn't block a bid but does that mean any specific bid or simply that they cannot block the sale of the club full stop?

This doubt in my mind comes from reading from some of the sensible posters on RAWK and other bits and pieces.

The assumption is that all bids must come through Broughton.

Where there is uncertainty is whether Broughton and the board can actually block a bid which is higher than a bid the rest of the board want to approve.

I believe it comes down to the articles of association and the powers that the owners have ceded to the bank as part of the last refinance. The articles of assocation do not allow the board to overule the shareholders.

Can the owners rights, as shareholders, be relinquished without amending the articles of association of the company formally?

I don't know.

However did the bank insist on the removal of that as part of the refinance and prior to the appointment of Broughton?

Did the bank say all bids must be voted on by the board? Or can the owners bring a bid to the table which clears RBS debt and not have to put it before the board provided the RBS debt gets wiped out?

I hate it when people post intelligent and well thought out posts.

We need more hyperbole and panic.

WE'RE DOOMED!

It's actually funny that Kirdi is saying that he wants at least two months to consider any deal. With the loan due in October, it's clearly a move designed by G&H to provide them with an excuse to try and persuade RBS to extend the loan (e.g "extend the loan deal for another 6 months, we're very close to a sale). It's so fucking stupidly transparent, it's hilarious.

It's so fucking stupidly transparent, it's hilarious.

It's a pity that you don't work for Sky Dirk! Or maybe, they do realise, and are simply just doing the two little parasites a favour.

Either way, Sky's behaviour has been a disgrace.