You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok so the plan is underway

Guest simon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not thought this through, but trying to explain the RBS situation to a little one, it struck me that taking a stick to the donkey might be one way to get it to move but offering a carrot is sometimes better.

I just wondered if a petition showing the number of people prepared to consider moving their mortgage account or maybe even their current account to the RBS, in the event of an instant pulling of the plug on H&G, would provide sufficient incentive.

It's one thing having a few thousand people shouting about how much they hate the RBS but quite a different thing having a few thousand potential customers stating what is stopping them from being actual customers.

I've not thought this through, but trying to explain the RBS situation to a little one, it struck me that taking a stick to the donkey might be one way to get it to move but offering a carrot is sometimes better.

I just wondered if a petition showing the number of people prepared to consider moving their mortgage account or maybe even their current account to the RBS, in the event of an instant pulling of the plug on H&G, would provide sufficient incentive.

It's one thing having a few thousand people shouting about how much they hate the RBS but quite a different thing having a few thousand potential customers stating what is stopping them from being actual customers.

If people threaten to take their mortage elsewhere due to the involvement of RBS and Hicks and Gillett would it cost more then the £40m a year RBS make on the club in interest alone.

Guest simon

Hey all we have only 300 sigs can you please post this around other forums exc we need as many sigs as possible. As we are going to send this off on Monday night at 12 am.

Please sort the spelling out Simon. I won't sign it while it's like that. I'm not trying to sound like a spelling Nazi, it's just that it will be embarrassing and won't get treated seriously.

Do you think it's maybe worth starting it again? Because you might be right, they might see the spelling mistake and not take any notice. And there's not even 400 sigs on there, that could be sorted back out in around 24 hours.

But you might have to start registering on as many forums as you can Si to link this, and also if you do that, have a message for the threads you make that's also been checked by someone. Because you might put quite a few people off signing it if there's typo's all over your message.

Just an idea anyway.

Guest simon
Are you sure? Will have a look around their site/forums and get back to you if I find out that you can. You shouldn't just give the whole idea up.

I havent what ill do is just add names to it or something manualy. I closed the petition. It isnt possible to reopen mate.

Some of the stuff said on it was just wrong. I feel really bad for not keeping a close eye on it now.

Anyways like i said i have cleaned it up and if anyone would like to add their name and a message i will gladly do so just post it on here.

If you want to try another there's a site here that allows you to manage the signatures, which means you can remove abuse messages : How to Start a Petition

If you remake it though make sure someone checks what you add for mistakes. Have messaged petition online aswell, but I doubt they'll be much help, which is fucking daft really considering they seem to be the most popular with petitions.

Guest simon

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

As a Liverpool FC fan and a Tax payer, I am willing to back The Kop Faithful and their plans against the RBS.

Sincerely,

1 Simon Green
2 Christopher Long The loans handed to Hick's and Gillett are a disgrace and need to be called in. The crippling interest repayments are bringing an historic club to its knees. It's time that pressure is put on the owners to go and as soon as possible.
3 colin hirsh
4 John Atkins Hicks and Gilette out.Now.
5 Paul Field RBS has supported LFC for years now but now if you continue to financially back these 2 cowboys I for one will move my business including a 300k mortgage elsewhere
6 Aodhan McAreavey
7 Tore Breiland we all hate hicks and gillette
8 darren mccarthy RBS wake up.....
9 Anthony Williams RBS lack of action against the drain by the owners of LFC is just got acceptable. People before greed please
10 Zita
11 Chris Sayer Good work
12 kievin hart
13 Andrew Johnson
14 Erwin Thomassen
15 Allan Hopkins
16 Lynne Paul
17 Hitesh Gore
18 Andy Billington Come on RBS, do the right thing!
19 W Lee
20 Martin Bowen Time is up for H+G
21 Rick jeffs
22 Dec Clarke YANKS OUT NOW!!
23 Brandon Michael John Pereira
24 JAMES HALLIDAY
25 Kjetil Nygaard Yanks out!!
26 dominic farrell we want our club back, .
27 Anthony Courtney
28 Karen Loughran
29 Ron Kenny The RBS must stop supporting these leaches, NOW, before it is too late.
30 Derek Mc Parland
31 peter thornill
32 Liam warner
33 Jay
34 Adam Monk
35 Colin Birch
36 darren bailey
37 Peter white
38 N J Smith Liverpool FC are THE most successful club in the land, not only because of our trophie collection, but more because of the most loyal and passionate fans in the WORLD. Our patience and so far, restrained dignity, are being pushed to the limit. We will never WALK ALONE, make them sell. heed the warning!
39 k hunter
40 dylan burgess
41 Syazwan Nizar Musa We don't want Yanks in our club !
42 Jeffrey Hawley
43 Christer Alexander Pedersen ynwa
44 Daniel mote Do the right thing rbs.
45 roy
46 Edmond Quirke
47 Martin Paul
48 Oliver
49 peter anders Stop giving these thieves more time..call in the loan NOW!!
50 Clinton Yanks Please Leave
51 Mark Wilkins
52 Mathias Hougaard
53 Len Hughes Yanks out
54 Barry Cullen Yanks out
55 Barry Hodkinson
56 Mohamad Alkoraishi GET OUT YANKS
57 David dante Enough is enough
58 edvard falch
59 Kees Hansen
60 Graham Royden Force the lying yanks to sell up before they totally bleed dry the club I love.
61 paul tee yanks please leave our club
62 john mitchell
63 Alex Kelsey
64 Neil Cowley
65 Jeff Ellison
66 Ravi Persad YNWA
67 Cato Pedersen Yanks out!!!
68 Sandip Sen
69 Chris Heeley
70 Paal Whyte Baarnes
71 Lars Andresen
72 Craig f Allsop I give my full support as do all my family, something needs to be done now!!!
73 Joakim Tveitan YNWA
74 Daniel Perkins
75 kevin baklie
76 vibhu kaushik one for the KOP.!!!
77 Cain Connelly is a ginger twat YANKS OUT!!!
78 Julian Lee
79 Barry Clark
80 clarissa johns Agre
81 clarissa johns Agre
82 Mohammed Saghir
83 Espen Vedl
84 Shawn YANKS OUT
85 epower
86 Patrick McDermott
87 David Brown Get the yanks out of my club
88 jason pickett
89 John Richter
90 oliver smith
91 tony long
92 Jason White
93 Theworkingman Its a fecking disgrace
94 Roy Ingvaldsen
95 Andreas Wangsmo
96 Dean Allen
97 Senan Quinlan
98 Alan
99 Andrew Petherbridge
100 John O'Keeffe Sort it out RBS.
101 alan robertson Y.N.W.A.
102 Padraig McGann
103 carol booth Â
104 Kenneth Thomas Stannage You are helping to destroy the
105 Stephen Connolly
106 Olly
107 d.dooley
108 Sue Armstrong
109 Greg Allen
110 Andreas Klingan Folgerø YNWA
111 daniel tagoe
112 Kevin Farrugia Get out of our club!!!
113 mike vallance
114 Gary Wright
115 Stephen Quayle Please put enough pressure on Tom Hicks and George gillette to Seel for a reasonable price
116 James Jackson Let's hope for a quick end to this whole miserable affair before it sucks the life out of our club
117 Michael Kurtianyk
118 Torkel Stene
119 adam smith
120 justin thomas YNWA
121 Sandeep Sajeev
122 Bendik Skauli
123 Jonas Skogstad Corfitzen
124 Tom Engebretsen
125 Irfan Patel i want these yanks out asap please
126 jesmond sghendo we want our beloved club wr we belong.....YNWA
127 Kelvin Gearing
128 John Burns Don't give the money to Hicks & Gillett right now.
129 Kieran McNamara
130 Graham Edwards RBS you are to blame for the lack of regeneration of L4 by proping up Hicks and Gillette. Your a disgrace.
131 Mohammed
132 Karen Brown
133 Tim Guttridge-Moore Hopefully RBS will do something to hurry the two KNOBHEADS out of our club.
134 Geir Pedersen
135 Gareth McKenna
136 Mark Edgar Not welcome
137 Emily Edgar
138 steven hall yanks out
139 Espen Solli We want the americans out of the club
140 sean yates get them yank knackeres out of OUR club
141 Herman Nomat Give uss our club back YANKS
142 David Wright
143 Alan March
144 azfar no
145 liam obrien
146 Dave Campbell
147 OWEN FORBES
148 Ang Cheng Yong
149 David Nugent
150 Liam Riddle Change the owners, gain respect
151 Liam Rider People and values before profits.
152 Majed
153 Ehtasham
154 Espen A. Bach Johansen
155 Gary Glover
156 Alan Hughes
157 ALAN BOOTHE get the yanks out!!!!!
158 al Stop propping up a failed business model
159 Michael McNamara Do not renew the loan facility and force a realistic asking price.
160 Martin sullivan The damage you are doing will not be forgotten, in the present climate you dont need the bad publicity
161 Steven Nilsen SELL!
162 R Glenn YANKS OUT!!! RBS is helping destroy our club
163 alan carter
164 Brendan Callaghan You'll never walk alone
165 karen gill
166 darren suggitt
167 chris daw
168 Callan Davies YANKS OUT!!!!!
169 Matt Tobin I want the Liverpool we all know & Love... Without debts ! !
170 andrew taylor rbs you have lfc blood on your hands i would never get any products off you while you support hicks and gillete
171 vlad rebic
172 tim daw Please help us get rid of the disasterous ownership at Liverppol FC.
173 Gareth Underwood You have continued to allow the americans to drag the club down and we have gone from being 60 m in debt to 360m, you are responsible for that.
174 Adam Gray
175 mark tweedy
176 Dave Williams
177 Ronny Brunvoll Yanks out!
178 patrick mcauley
179 Martin Werner Johansen Hicks & Gilette out now! They are bleeding LFC dry.
180 Sean Leonard enough is enough
181 richard white
182 jim brown will do whatever is required to get our present owners out. This includes closing my accountwith th e RBS which I have had for 40 years
183 jeffrey ely
184 reece henebry Sell up.
185 Ian O'Donnell
186 Dr Philip von Brockdorff
187 natalino
188 jonathan belcher YNWA
189 Christoffer Syversen You have earned enough from us in new fees every time the yanks get an extension! It has to stop!!
190 Amrinder
191 Lukas Soderberg I'm an American who absolutely despises the American ownership/RBS partnership at Liverpool FC
192 Dave J Bean
193 john knowles
194 Anders Fehn Yanks out!!!
195 Per Håkon Mosenden YNWA
196 David hastie Get are debt down,force the yanks out.
197 Mark Standish Things needs to be taken note of and acted upon sooner rather than later. It is imperative to move quickly on this
198 Amiru Minhas I am utterly dismayed at the banks reluctance to bear pressure onto the two people who have forsaken our heritage and status into ruins and crippled the club financially.I understand the banks stand but their must,repeat,must be some pressure brought by yourselfs(rbs) onto these two to finally leave our club.
199 Kevan Shimmin
200 Ian Cunliffe
201 Andy Jones
202 Oscar Fehn yanks out!
203 Ramon Chircop YNWA
204 Heg
205 Niall Kelly Thanks, but no Yanks
206 joseph I would like for the loan to liverpool called in
207 Lewis Bullen
208 john - hatton - pocklington yanks out
209 chris ferguson
210 Hugh Jolly
211 Steve Harper
212 S Roberts
213 Berwyn Jones
214 Tom K To allow two sharks such as Tom and George to continue to pillage one of the UK's most grand footballing establishments, is a greedy and shameful act. RBS only INTERESTed in one thing. I for one will not use RBS' services in any capacity until they withdraw support from Hicks and Gillet, many reds should follow.
215 Dan Tømmerholen
216 Hani Zbib
217 Don Owen
218 Jon pollard Hicks and gillette are killing Liverpool fc and rbs are aiding them to do it. This must stop now.
219 kenneth gauci
220 amanda ferguson
221 wayne aucock make the yanks settle loan or sell ASAP
222 Jevon Johnson Please get tough on George Gillet and om Hicks. They are destroying our football club!
223 sam debono yanks out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
224 bryan duffy yanks out and dont sell any good players ynwa
225 Sunny Gupta
226 xen christodoulou
227 biljana Thanks, but no Yanks
228 John Davies Cruse
229 Josue Hidalgo
230 Akash nagpal ...
231 Brian Joyal YNWA
232 Declan Tanner
233 along
234 Larry Vella Take out the Americans.
235 Teresa Curtis
236 RIO RIZKY MARTIN PLEASE BE UNDERSTAND US... AND LISTENING WE PETITION.. I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT.. YNWA
237 paul malone
238 Stewart Furlong
239 karl m hicks and gillette not welcome anywhere
240 alec sumner stop killing our club
241 ian moulton
242 Ray Green They are only INTERESTed in one thing
243 andrew give the club back to the people
244 Jalaal Patel
245 Brian Dalton Money's tight and times are hard, It has really hit Liverpool FC hard. 5 years on and it seems 10 years behind. What will it take to change your mind? The Yanks came in with promises to spend without ever taking a lend. A new boss a new day, It's time to look up for LFC don't belong in the Europa Cup, We'll do what we can to bring this home while the Champions League is out on loan. Lets not kids ourselves of the case in hand, we all know whos to blame for crippling this worldwide brand. Enough is enough it's time to move on but this can only be done if the Yanks are gone. We all have a job to do and I've done mine, now its up to you to get Gillett & Hicks to sign on the dotted line. Y.N.W.A.
246 Tony Enger
247 john mcilroy your killing our club
248 CHRIS KERR
249 Will
250 ben bennion
251 ShaShank
252 Jason Roulston
253 Chris Hyde
254 Gerry Farrell
255 Prithoo Pinak Medhi
256 Bobby Steels Get out of our club!
257 Øystein Nilsson
258 Damian Dryland
259 Jennifer Heslin
260 Andrew Halewood
261 Balu Singam
262 Ben Smith
263 Leslie Jackson
264 Mrs.Sandra Dickinson
265 william bailey
266 Viv Patel
267 Lucas Leiva Lol! I is unhappy with owners. YANKEES OUT!
268 Jason Roberts
269 M Fuller
270 Damien conroy Get them yanks out of our club!
271 David Come on RBS, end this nonsense!
272 Lars Erik Don't let our club bleed dry!
273 Terence Benson
274 dave black
275 Kishta
276 Matt Channon
277 ian williams
278 Peter Woodcock Hicks and Gillett get out of our clubnow.
279 mike moss
280 Rory Kelly
281 Sol Sell up and go!
282 Stian Aandahl Jensen YNWA
283 Thomas Svartnes
284 Steve sawyer Get them out of our club!
285 martoine farrugia How can you possibly tarnish even more your bank's credibility,dealing with these 2 leaches
286 IAN POSTLETHWAITE i_
287 James Rigby
288 brian moore
289 Solomon Moore
290 Steinar Heggernes
291 ronnie
292 alban We want liverpool back. YNWA
293 Stian Hågensen Y.N.W.A
294 Helen Black You have the power to end the deacy of a national institution in LFC take it and earn some respect.
295 Arran Burgess We allowed you to continue to exist now allow our club to do the same.
296 Aayush Rai Save LFC
297 Daniel Thomas Get this vermin out of my football club - now.
298 david fryer
299 DAYLE JOHNSON
300 Mick Carroll Time to listen RBS
301 Harpreet Johal RBS must make a stand against the destruction of one of the UK's greatest institutions Liverpool F.C
302 Roger Watson
303 Hans-Eivind Rydeng
304 Fabio Kellett
305 John Hogarth I am disgusted that RBS have allowed these two charlatans carte blanche to place hideous amounts of debt onto this great club all bourne out of greed, legalised theft from the RBS and everyone involved should be brought justice, may God strike them down.
306 Neil Hastings
307 Michae Jones
308 Simon Ellis Hope you've got your eye on Hicks' manoeuvres in the Texas Rangers' sale. That could be RBS in the future.
309 Brian Spain
310 Paul McCann
311 Jade Ellis Hope you've seen what he's done with the Texas Rangers and HSG's creditors. RBS could be next in his sights.
312 Michael Edwards
313 paul boyd
314 Luke Leahy LFC will fall unless something is done soon.yanks out.purslow out.broughton out.NOW!
315 Matt
316 andrew burrow ynwa
317 lotty Y*N*W*A
318 sondre guddal muri
319 Alan McDonald
320 Dee Mills
321 Iain lloyd
322 sandy larkin
323 neil lang
324 Seán Fitzgerald
325 Niko
326 sam price
327 ross penrose
328 neil sinclair Y.N.W.A.
329 Brandon
330 Andrew Younan
331 tom edwards
332 Patrick Moreland
333 estelle murphy Â
334 Bayley Pantlin
335 Sujit Paudel YNWA....
336 Simen Nysæther LFC (3
337 Nathan Brown Y.N.W.A
338 Sander Sandøy ynwa
339 Ruslan Pavlov
340 YOU MUST SEE THIS YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED
341 phill-john
342 Colin Watkins
343 colin
344 mohd razali bin mohamad noh yanks! u r not welcome at LIVERPOOL FC. so, get out!!!!!
345 itai cornfield
346 ADWAIT DHURI YNWA
347 Chris Grant You'll Never Walk Alone
348 Alan Riley
349 Eric Nelson
350 adri
351 Martin Englishby
352 Christian Bjerg
353 tommy kirton
354 Hulpe George Alexandru
355 Alan Kelly
356 Tobias YNWA
357 Rohit Kapoor
358 steven hawthorn van driver
359 jamie stratton
360 Steve Bridge
361 Alex Lee
362 jamie atkinson
363 ANNAS ANFIELD ALERT!!!
364 David Griffin
365 Frode Myrhol Its time to call in the loan so Liverpool FC and Liverpool can move forward developing the club and the surrounding area at Anfield..
366 Ger Kane
367 Rhys Hall This is a neccessity
368 Admir sky_ ynwa
369 lesley ann pinnington foreclose on the loan.
370 Eirik Odland
371 Vincent Sweeney
372 Vella
373 John Hansen
374 Thomas Haarstad
375 Naser Hussain
376 Giacomo Albertini JUSTICE FOR HEYSEL, YOU MURDERING SCOUSE B*STARDS
377 Parm Sahota
378 Zameer Hussain Banter
379 ARPIT lfc for life and death
380 Marius Haugen
381 Paul Donnelly
382 Lee Evans
383 George McDonald
384 Simon Champ We want our club back.
385 Andrew McCormick
386 Bjorn Andreas Nilsson
387 Duncan Smith
388 Rob Hines
389 Mark Maher
390 Scott Mills
391 TK-421 Get out now.
392 Richard Tuohy
393 paul cullen
394 byrnie out now
395 Angel Kothari
396 Declan Gallagher
397 anthony everett

I have put it here like this so people can add to it and it doesnt take a huge lot of space on the page. Please if you see something i have missed please sort it thanks guys..... If this could be posted around forums in a NSFW format thing it could work. 397 in 2 days isnt that bad.

Have sorted this out again for Si, please sign if you can, and if there's anything wrong that you notice just let me know. This one can be edited, so any attention seeking fuckwits posting abuse will have their crap removed as soon as I'm around to check on the signatures.

Petition against the RBS loan to LFC - The Petition Site