You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coro

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not obvious at all if you read what people actually write.

When it comes to Rafa he could be sacked for both, football wise because he failed to deliever what least was expected and non football wise because he was acting like a prick and making himself more of a problem than a resource to the club by his politicking in the press.

Alas, you are falling for it. The reason for which he was sacked vs. the reason for which he should have been sacked. The distinction is fine and probably beyond your discernment. But hey ho!

Non Footballing people make footballing decisions all the time, sometimes correctly, sometimes incorrectly.

Can't speak for more than meself here but the problems I have with the likes of Purslow is not that they are non footballing people making footballing decisions, it's that they believe they are footballing people and that they also are making non footballing decisions on footballing matters.

I maybe wrong on that of course, but that's the way it comes across.

Taken from another site:

Fiorentina director Corvino noticed Liverpool were without a manager, and saw the chance to grab a bargain while there was a formal decisionmaking vacuum. He initiated talks with the Liverpool managerment, whoever they were at the time, about Insua, and Liverpool reciprocated. By the time Hodgson was appointed, the deal was already virtually complete, and despite wanting to assess the players for himself, he felt he couldn't stop a deal already agreed between the clubs.

Christian you lying cunt.

If I'd said I was wild about his replacement you might have a point Durango. Let's hope Roy can raise his game with a better squad.

I don't think that no matter how hard he raises his game he'll get the job of taking over the current Europeans Champions do you?

I don't think that no matter how hard he raises his game he'll get the job of taking over the current Europeans Champions do you?

I don't really care who manages Inter Milan. Didn't want Rafa any more and I didn't want Hodgson either. Not exactly happy about the way things have turned out to be honest but let's not pretend he was doing his job properly last season.

I don't really care who manages Inter Milan. Didn't want Rafa any more and I didn't want Hodgson either. Not exactly happy about the way things have turned out to be honest but let's not pretend he was doing his job properly last season.

Who mentioned Inter Milan?

Durango YE SILLY STRAP ON CUNT LAAAAA

Ay Cunt are you playing the lost Pup role again,following me around like some Bellend stalker.

I've told you before, and I'll tell you again,you're one boring Cunt

Boring arse,goin shag the Budgie!!