You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok its your choice Yanks or Relegation?

Guest simon

Well which one  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Well which one

• Relegation
    • Yank owners

Guest PurpleNose
I ask this because of a huge argument im haveng because im acused of the way the club is is my fault.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Yank owners all the way y'all. Why? Because if those are the only options available, why should we hate the yanks at all? Some fear the 'yanks' would be the cause of relegation, but if you present options that say the yanks prevent it, it's a no-brainer. I would not have started such a limited-option thread.

Guest simon

What? Im sure people get what im trying to say one or the other Which one would you sooner have. Like if we were offered relegation and The yanks would be gone would you take it if it was offered right now.

What? Im sure people get what im trying to say one or the other Which one would you sooner have. Like if we were offered relegation and The yanks would be gone would you take it if it was offered right now.

Would we deffo stay up with 'yank' owners in your scenario?

The current yanks, or any yanks btw?

Guest simon
Would we deffo stay up with 'yank' owners in your scenario?

The current yanks, or any yanks btw?

The current owners and its if it was offered right now. You dont know whats gouing to happen at the moment. But if you know Relegation would end it would you take it. I fucking hate being Dispaxic you know excactly what im saying i just cant explain it.

The current owners and its if it was offered right now. You dont know whats gouing to happen at the moment. But if you know Relegation would end it would you take it. I fucking hate being Dispaxic you know excactly what im saying i just cant explain it.

I would deffo want to stay up - end of. I don't want relegation as I would cry like a baby in front of grown men. Yanks all the way in this scenario - yeehaw!!

Why would anybody want to be relegated, if the other option was to never be relegated?

We all want H & G gone because we fear relegation - mediocrity at best.

I think I know what you are getting at, but seriously, you have to really spell out all the variables.

Guest simon

The other option isnt to be never relegated the other option is the real world what would you take right now. If i tried to explain anymore i would have a full page of jiberish.

I see your point here Simon, and I’ve thought about it myself.

I would take relegation to get rid of the yanks, but only if it assured us of getting in decent long term ownership – but I don’t think it would. Our fans are either not behind fan ownership or too divided to organise it successfully, and if we were relegated, went into administration, it’s likely that we’d be sold off relatively cheaply. This would be seen as an opportunity for new sharks to make a bit of cash – flog off the ground for money, or get us back in the prem then sell us, etc.

So I think the best we can do is keep up constant protests against the Yanks, to try and get them to sell us while we’re still actually near the top of the market, as it’s more likely we’d get a serious owner. Plus that would be better than relegation in the short term as well.

Mad question.

Mad answers in the poll.

The owners are horrible, but relegation.............????????????? WTF????

Leaving aside the practicalities, such whether we would get back up (new owners with shedloads of dosh to spend on a second division club, mass exodus of players - although Ngog would be at his level, no one wanting to come here), just think of the reaction of the Mancs and the Bluenoses.

Of course, we may go into receivership under the Yanks, and end up with Yanks and relegation, but I think that is highly unlikely.

This is pretty much the epitome of why the forum is so bad at the moment, people making utterley rediculous threads making situations that would never arise, what would yopu rather stick up your arse a Mars Bar or a flake ??? can we please just fuck this off now. If the posts or threads are not pro active, useful or informative then don't post them. It would be great if people could stop and pause before they start there threads and think, do people really want to here this ?? is this thread going to bring anything to the forum ?? a rediculous concepet, I know, and for the record, a Mars Bar, would probably have to freeze the flake to get it up there and then could give me piles or some shit, just wouldn't be worth it.