You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Credit to our away fans. 53 matches, of which about 45 have been hell, at obscene prices and they're still going strong. God teased us, just like he teased Moses in the desert, and we've made it. It's over. It's all over.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully our season ends here. What a fucking nightmare it has been.

This game was as shit as many others we've had this season. The players we had coming off the bench didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

At least one young lad's dreams came true today.

Come on lads, let's be fair eh? We can't be expected to beat Hull, a relegated team, with these owners.

When did they come on and play?

If that's the best we can do then we are lucky to get 7th and even luckier (depending on how you see it) to get Euopean football at all next season.

I don't disagree that the owners have had something to do with our demise but it's got alot more to do with the team and the manager than the owners. Teams with alot worse squads than us have shown us up for what we have been this season and today is one of those days.

When did they come on and play?

If that's the best we can do then we are lucky to get 7th and even luckier (depending on how you see it) to get Euopean football at all next season.

I don't disagree that the owners have had something to do with our demise but it's got alot more to do with the team and the manager than the owners. Teams with alot worse squads than us have shown us up for what we have been this season and today is one of those days.

Er, I reckon he was taking the piss mate.

1 Chelsea 38 71 86

2 Man Utd 38 58 85

3 Arsenal 38 42 75

4 Tottenham 38 26 70

5 Man City 38 28 67

6 Aston Villa 38 13 64

7 Liverpool 38 26 63

8 Everton 38 11 61

Fucking shameful.

Last years points total would have got us second this season as well

23 points drop off from 2nd to 7th, Houllier 2nd to 5th with only 16 point drop off.

Chelsea get 8.

Wigan have just had two corners. Both times Ancelloti had three and then two attackers on the half way line. They were 7 up at the time.

That just really sums it all up really as Rafa would have fucking had zero on the half way line.

Goodbye and good fucking riddance.

To be fair chelsea were playing against 10 men and ancelotti knew he had to equal united's result.

But you're right benitez would never be so adventurous. He needs to go.

I pray to God he's not here come August.

This is the only interesting statement so far. I assume you believe in God as you pray to him. I also assume that you believe he is all powerful, otherwise it would be pointless to pray to him. Then you want God to not be here in August. Are you going to do something not so agreeable in August, so that God does not find it out? Trust me, the all powerful beings have a knack of finding out, one way or other...

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez: "We had a meeting last week which was positive. We will have another meeting on Wednesday next week. It is very clear what my situation is with the club. I have four years remaining on my contract and I have made a strong commitment to the club. I am really pleased to have been here for a long time and hopefully I can stay here is the conditions are right."