You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafael Benítez on the brink of leaving Liverpool over Anfield rift

I'm not calling for you to be banned or anything but the way you're going I'd bet that you won't last another seven days like this. Why be such an annoying twat? Can't believe you're actually a Liverpool fan and being such a dick on here every day.

People go on about what Rash was like, etc, but you seem way more annoying.

That's class when you have durango cor red dub etc slagging people off.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I get under everyone's skin, fuck yeah. They know I was ratcatcher too."

That's class when you have durango cor red dub etc slagging people off.

But they don't seem to annoy so many people every fucking day like you. Things are bad enough as it is without you being on the wind-up, but maybe that's why you're doing it? You're impossible to work out.

Am i supposed to react now and get all frustrated and call you silly names? Make it easy for you like?

Pointless trying to debate with someone like you because of your obvious mental illness.

I'm sure others will give you the validation you sorely need though. Onwards and upwards internet soldier.

Do let us know when you're about to make another grand exit. Now that is something i will read and respond to.

Ah I see you believe the guff hamstrungs been saying.

The straightjacket that allegedly makes it financially unviable for us to sack him. You know, the bit that says if he's sacked the full remainder of his contract must be paid up in 24 hours.

If you dont see a problem with that, well.

Well if you believe that his contract says he cant be sacked unless all his contract is paid in full.

I guess you believe in Father Christmas and the tooth fairy to.

You will find his is the same as every manager has.

It will only kickin with full payment if he achieves say a top4 place,and is then sacked or replaced by another.

Well if you believe that his contract says he cant be sacked unless all his contract is paid in full.

I guess you believe in Father Christmas and the tooth fairy to.

You will find his is the same as every manager has.

It will only kickin with full payment if he achieves say a top4 place,and is then sacked or replaced by another.

Sorry but that's not the generally accepted view of his contract situation.

Sorry but that's not the generally accepted view of his contract situation.

That is has made me laugh more than watching the Mong from the Chavs crying every other year.

Hey bossman I can't be arsed managing the team this year.

I have also decided to the play the under 12 team for the whole season to.

I no it will mean us getting relegated but hey what the fuck can you do,sack me I dont mind because my contract says you have to pay me,for the 4 years to.

See how silly it sounds?

I like Roy Hodgson but I can't help but feel that if we appointed him it would be on the back of Fulham's Europa league run this season, and I can't say I like appointing a manager because he's had a good cup run. I do like his ethos, can't deny that, but the spectre of his time at Blackburn lurks in the background too.

No he isn't. He's been sounded out, but he's not first choice.

He is.

The fanatsy managers have all but been dis-regarded. The 'top' managers won't touch us with a 50ft barge pole until the ownership situation has been sorted. Since thats one of the reasons why rafa has chosen to leave this week then i think it as major problem we have top deal with over the next 6-12 months.

Guest Pistonbroke
I like Roy Hodgson but I can't help but feel that if we appointed him it would be on the back of Fulham's Europa league run this season, and I can't say I like appointing a manager because he's had a good cup run. I do like his ethos, can't deny that, but the spectre of his time at Blackburn lurks in the background too.

I feel the same mate. but he has had success in more than one country and he knows the ropes. If it's an interim job until we get back on our feet then we could do worse.

He is.

The fanatsy managers have all but been dis-regarded. The 'top' managers won't touch us with a 50ft barge pole until the ownership situation has been sorted. Since thats one of the reasons why rafa has chosen to leave this week then i think it as major problem we have top deal with over the next 6-12 months.

Trust me mate, he isn't first choice. He thinks he is, as he's been told he is, but then any manager they approach will be told the same.

Trust me mate, he isn't first choice. He thinks he is, as he's been told he is, but then any manager they approach will be told the same.

Do we have a first choice then mate, or just a few managers all being told that they're first choice?

I really wonder why Juventus would want Benitez. Maybe Benite's tactics would suit the Italian league but the ultimate goal is Europe now, and this is where Benitez is lacking . OK he won the Champions league in 2005, mainly with another managers team but even then questions where asked about team selection. Have we ever played convincingly with Benitez in charge? I cant remember that we have, even last season in which we where 'so close'.

Do we have a first choice then mate, or just a few managers all being told that they're first choice?

A list of candidates, all being told the same thing: one outstanding candidate who is dependant on investment.

I'm not gonna lie and say I know what's going on but that's what i've been lead to believe.

O'Neill is definitely in the running but he isn't first choice, although he thinks he is.

A list of candidates, all being told the same thing: one outstanding candidate who is dependant on investment.

I'm not gonna lie and say I know what's going on but that's what i've been lead to believe.

O'Neill is definitely in the running but he isn't first choice, although he thinks he is.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. The outstanding candidate is pretty obvious I reckon, but given our history with the search for investment it must be a very long shot.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. The outstanding candidate is pretty obvious I reckon, but given our history with the search for investment it must be a very long shot.

There's only one outstanding candidate that would even consider being our manager next year. But he's a fat spanish cunt, whopper, wanker, who can't make subs, and don't know tactics half as well as internet warriors who've won 57 consecutive titles on FM.

There's only one outstanding candidate that would even consider being our manager next year. But he's a fat spanish cunt, whopper, wanker, who can't make subs, and don't know tactics half as well as internet warriors who've won 57 consecutive titles on FM.

You won't get any arguments from me about Benitez being an outstanding manager, but I do think his time here should be up at the end of the season. It's time for a change I'm afraid.

You won't get any arguments from me about Benitez being an outstanding manager, but I do think his time here should be up at the end of the season. It's time for a change I'm afraid.

Benitez is an excellent manager. Unfortunately he's failed this season in such a way that he needs to be replaced, as you say.

No big deal.

Benitez is an excellent manager. Unfortunately he's failed this season in such a way that he needs to be replaced, as you say.

No big deal.

Aye. I don't think he can turn it round from the position we're currently in, if he did stay then I think we'd be in for a similar season next time around.