You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jovanovich

Kennys_spell

Good to see Rafa keeping to his strategy of signing skillful flair type players as opposed to the hardworking dogs who run around biting into every tackle........ oh wait.

He does seem to play a bit as well:

YouTube - Milan Jovanovic The Serbian Snake

Going on that (and we all know a judiciously edited youtube video's not the best to go on), he looks reasonable as No2 behind Torres and ahead of N'Gog.

He does seem to play a bit as well:

YouTube - Milan Jovanovic The Serbian Snake

Going on that (and we all know a judiciously edited you-tube video's not the best to go on), he looks reasonable as No2 behind Torres and ahead of N'Gog.

Could only watch 30 seconds of that ( in a sea of shite you-tube videos with shite music, that effort stands out as the most annoying I have ever seen. My congrats go to the up loader)

Anyway back to Jovanovch, he seems to have a modicum of skill I'll give him that.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
so the deal is not done then? i thought he confirmed that himself?

Been complicated by an ex-agent sticking his oar in wanting a cut

There must be something dodgy about him.

I mean his goal to game ratio is almost 1 in 2 played 159 scored 71.

With that sort of record,why is he playing in the Belgian league.

The fact that he's playing in that league might have some bearing on his goal scoring stats.

• 2 months later...
I we still expecting him to sign now Rafa has gone, I know we signed Cisse in 2004 after Ged left, Im not sure about Milan Jovanovic.

I imagine it'll be fucked off unless he has signed already, seeing as it was dependent on Rafa still being the manager.

• 1 month later...