You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theirry Henry

RobbieOR

He said he would never play for any premiership club other than Arsenal,which is a shame because apparently hes a Liverpool fan.

Great player and would improve our team immeasurably. Whether we'd see him here? Probably not.

He also said he'd love to play for us at Anfield.He always talks up our fans, he said the 6 minute justice protest was incredible.

I don't understand why fans don't respect him, the shit was kicked out of him throughout his time in England (very much like Torres nowadays) and he rarely complained. In fact, I remember one game when the players were kicking the shit out of him so he EVENTUALLY dived on the ground demanding a free kick "well...I wasn't getting any protection from the referee so I had to go to ground eventually" was his reply.

He also admitted immediately that his hand ball in the Ireland game was wrong...It took Maradona about 10 years to admit the same thing..

Class on and off the pitch. Get him signed.

I don't understand why fans don't respect him, the shit was kicked out of him throughout his time in England (very much like Torres nowadays) and he rarely complained. In fact, I remember one game when the players were kicking the shit out of him so he EVENTUALLY dived on the ground demanding a free kick "well...I wasn't getting any protection from the referee so I had to go to ground eventually" was his reply.

He also admitted immediately that his hand ball in the Ireland game was wrong...It took Maradona about 10 years to admit the same thing..

Class on and off the pitch. Get him signed.

Not having that. He lost all the respect everybody had for him after that. I don't care if he admitted or not. If I went out and robbed an old women and she had no money to go on a holiday because of that. But then 2 days later I admitted it. Would that be alright? Would I be respected? No, of course not. He admitted it to make people feel sorry for him.

I'd still sign him though.

Not having that. He lost all the respect everybody had for him after that. I don't care if he admitted or not. If I went out and robbed an old women and she had no money to go on a holiday because of that. But then 2 days later I admitted it. Would that be alright? Would I be respected? No, of course not. He admitted it to make people feel sorry for him.

Yeah, because an instinctive arm movement is exactly the same as a premeditated attack against an elderly woman..good grief...

Hahaha do you know how rediculous that sounds? He's a class act, the handball was totally instinctive and for him to come out and admit it after the match, and back a reply to have taken place showed that. Not many players would have done that.

I respect the guy - bags of talent and always has complimentary things to say about us. But nah he knocked Ireland out of the World Cup cos hes a dirty cheating French twat heres an idea if you score more goals than the opposing team you win the match Ireland weren't good enough simple as.

I find it amazing people cant get their head around that, to be honest.

Also, I doubt he would go to Man City. I might be giving him a little too much respect, but I'm sure he'd rather play for a club with history.

He said he would never play for any premiership club other than Arsenal,which is a shame because apparently hes a Liverpool fan.

Great player and would improve our team immeasurably. Whether we'd see him here? Probably not.

He said if he could play for any other Premiership club, it'd be Liverpool.

The man doesn't seem to know what he wants!

We've been here before but to me the second flick with the hand wasn't instinct and he celebrated it as if he scored, i have no doubt i would have done the same but the sitting down with Dunne was one of the most cowerdly things i've seen on a football pitch.

He needs a does of aids in the bum.

I would suggest you watch Roy Keanes challenge on Alf Inge Haaland again mate.

Hahaha do you know how rediculous that sounds? He's a class act, the handball was totally instinctive and for him to come out and admit it after the match, and back a reply to have taken place showed that. Not many players would have done that.

I respect the guy - bags of talent and always has complimentary things to say about us. But nah he knocked Ireland out of the World Cup cos hes a dirty cheating French twat heres an idea if you score more goals than the opposing team you win the match Ireland weren't good enough simple as.

I find it amazing people cant get their head around that, to be honest.

Also, I doubt he would go to Man City. I might be giving him a little too much respect, but I'm sure he'd rather play for a club with history.

So what if it was instinctive? The next time some 'class act' does that against us and knocks us out of a tournament give me ring. Webb's penalty that he gave at Old Trafford last season according to him was 'instinctive' and he admitted his mistake. Doesnt stop people (rightly) giving him abuse for the cunt he is.

david_brent.jpg

If I went out and robbed an old women and she had no money to go on a holiday because of that. But then 2 days later I admitted it. Would that be alright? Would I be respected? No, of course not. He admitted it to make people feel sorry for him.

I think we should start collecting the posts from people like robbie, durango, ratcatcher, Code, Simon et al and release them as a hard-back book. It would be ace.

"TLW's Big Book Of Stupid"

Chapter 1: Language Mangling

Chapter 2: Incoherent Dimwitted Rants (best of 2009)

Chapter 3: Missing every point available

Chapter 4: Laughable Predictions and Absurd Player Assessments

Chapter 5: Analogies That Are, Frankly, Insane.

Chapter 6: Just Talking Shit

etc

1. We will never be able to afford such a player, even on a free.

2. He will never come to us as long as these thieving, warring, so-called "custodians" are at the helm.

3. He's French. Benitez doesn't normally do French.

Apart from Ngog and that youngster last year, no.