You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theirry Henry

RobbieOR

According to the Sky commentator this will be his last at Barca. Now I dont know whether his contract is up or whether he would be available for transfer but the burning question is err would you sign him up here?

He maybe a bit over the hill and lost a yard of pace but he might be worth a punt especially on a free.

If he's even 1/10 the player he used to be then he'd be a fantastic signing. Babel out for 11m and Henry in on a free(before you people start, I know, I know) would be a massive upgrade in quality.

What has his injury record been like over the past few years?

If he's even 1/10 the player he used to be then he'd be a fantastic signing. Babel out for 11m and Henry in on a free(before you people start, I know, I know) would be a massive upgrade in quality.

What has his injury record been like over the past few years?

It's the equivalent of getting rid of a Lada and getting an 15 year old Aston Martin as a replacement.

Even though he's become a cheating cunt, I'd still have him here.

You not still pissed off with him, Robbie?

I know a few silly Irish people who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

I would have him here in a heartbeat.

I think he's cunt for what he done and I will never forgive him for it. But he'd do a job.

According to the Sky commentator this will be his last at Barca. Now I dont know whether his contract is up or whether he would be available for transfer but the burning question is err would you sign him up here?

He maybe a bit over the hill and lost a yard of pace but he might be worth a punt especially on a free.

Take him no problem still a class player.

Guest PurpleNose
-----------Torres-----------

Henry-----Gerrard------Maxi-

-----Aquilani-Mascherano----

Insua-Agger-Carragher-Johnson

-----------Reina-------------

That looks very good to me.

That looks sexy as fuck.

Er...where's Dirk?

Come on lads, we have been told we will possibly only sign a right back on loan. When will you all read these things and let it register. Your all mad.

City is a decent shout for me.

Agree with you here ATK. Not a hope we will get him unless snot becomes legal tender.

I have no respect for him, mostly because of the Ireland match, but he would improve our team tenfold. Id have him here in a flash. I could never love him like i do Torres, Carra Pepe etc but he would be an unreal signing

But as I alluded too earlier we have about as much chance of signing him as i do of having sexual relations with Sarah Harding tonight.