You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about Asda, but I know Tesco were strictly enforcing one copy per customer. However, when something like this happens the vultures appear.

Asda were doing as many copies as you wanted in Aintree. Me ma was in the queue for me (she waited over an hour while I was in bed!) and there were lads buying five copies and then trying to sell them for £50 to people at the back of the queue.

Cunts.

Love the game but has anyone noticed that theyve uses old audio - commentary ans crowd chants. Still got the old Torres and Peter Crouch song at anfield aswell as Andy Gray saying about a new stadium being built and how we've not won the league in 17 years!

Still think the game is boss - really liking the be a pro. Still not lost online on Xbox live.

I hate those cunts online who are just good at beating the game if you know what I mean, like those guys who score from kick off or those guys who know exact spots where certain players will always score from.

I actually try and play good football like it was real, I pass it around, play one touch stuff and try and walk it in a lot of the time then I'll score and some cunt will only score from kick off's and beat me.

I win a lot more than I lose though, you just come across those guys now and then and you know they are some geeky 13 year olds who play it 5 hours a day.

Set out this morning determined to get a copy from either any of the supermarkets or getting either GS, PCW or Currys to price match.

Set off at 10:30am and went to Tesco. They had 8 copies on the 360, none on the PS3. Guy put aside one for me.

Next went to Morrisons, none whatsoever. A woman said they may or may not get a delivery in.

Next went to Toys R Us. They only had one copy on the 360. Got that reserved.

Then went to Currys (next door to Toys R Us) and ask them to price match. They only had the 360 version. Got served by this cunt, who didn't like the fact I was price matching. He phoned up Tesco, who told him they only had 3 copies left now. So got it for £23.49. (6)

On the way home, stopped at PC World and they actually had the PS3 version (4 copies). I asked it they would match any of the supermarkets, they said cool and for the best part, they didn't even phone to check. If they did, I would have been fucked as the PS3 version wasn't in stock anywhere.

So now I own both versions for £23.49 each. :whistle:

Will play the 360 at some point today and can't play the PS3 one until I bring home my brand spanking new 250GB tomorrow.

I will sell one of them at Gamestation for £28, taking another £4.50 of the price of the one I keep.

So all in all, I'm fucking well over the moon. (6)

The only problem is my girlfriend gets back from Italy tomorrow and I have the rest of today to watch the match and clean the fucking house, which is in a bit of a state.

Went to Tesco yesterday to get it, was thinking it may be out of stock. Walked in, big display in front of me with it on.

Ten minutes later I was at home spanking Hull at Anfield.

I think it's boss; I like the quick free kicks, the fact that shooting off balance mainly leads to weak efforts etc, some very realistic stuff.

I'm not very good at it though, but then I haven't bothered with footy games for years. I can pass it really well and what have you, but 1-1 I just can't do any skill to get past a man.

Simon how did you download it from a website for a PC version but managed to play it on Xbox like you said in an earlier post? Don't want it but just curious.

Xbox pad lew.

I am getting better now. Switched to Semi-Pro so I get a bit more time to perfect passing, shooting, skill etc.

Better to just start on the highest level. You get it better.

Has anyone set up a club yet? This years version of the Pro Club thing looks really good and i think your able to put your own pro in - not sure though. They've split it into seasons know so its easier to get to top of the league as it refreshes every couple of weeks i think.

As to one of the above posts, no man reads a manual - for anything!

I played my mate before. Am I wrong in assuming that the longer you hold (X/A) down the longer you pass the ball?

I passed to Reina using 'x'. So I hold 'X' to get it back to Carra/Johnson - HE FUCKING ROLLS IT TO ANELKA! Can I get my money back yet? This was not even worth the £18 I paid for it.

The PS3 version is fucking crap. But the Xbox version is boss.