You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fiorentina Away

Trucker Paddy

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the amount of stops on that one, the express trains are more expensive.

I'd say most likely we'll get the coach to Florence as its about 8.30 pm when we get in, and the train back on the Wednesday stop off in Pisa and go to see the tower and the likes see has it fallen over yet, as we'll have a few hours to kill:yes:

Anybody have any idea when the selling details are gona be put on the offical, 11 days to the game and still nothing!

I heard it's going to be a ballot for our fans but that's not confirmed.

I'm getting slightly anxious. Still should be able to pick them up at Hull.

Ballot? Fuck that i'd like to think it'll be based on previous attendance,but I would'nt be surprised with those clowns.

Where did you hear that?

Would be a bit unusual - can't remember them doing that for a group match before.

The Secretary from our Supporters club said it on Weds on the coach over apparently. I wasn't on it but that's what my mate said.

They did a ballot in 2007 when we were away at PSV first I think.

Can't remember about last season, I didn't go to Marseille but I went to Atheltico but that was based on loyality.

It is them,theres no fuckin way UEFA would allow Fiorentina to only decide on the allocation a week or so before the game, if you ask me something iffy is going on and Thomas Cook are'nt to far away from it.

There's been late ticket announcements / deliveries in the past, before our 'travel partners' got involved. If your theory is correct, I'm guessing there'll be some travel packages, with ticket included and no prerequisite loyalty, advertised soon.

But the club don't deal direct with Thomas Cook - they told SOS so!

The game is 8 fucking days away and yet still no details, what is going on?

This is a game in Italy for Gods sake, obviously it's a given most people pre-book flights etc. before tickets details usually come out, but it's ridiculous to leave it this late with people still not even sure of getting a ticket.

The ticket office is corrupt.

Yet another example of someone taking the fucking piss from a great height.

No doubt the Club will blame UEFA and / or Foirentina and vica versa blah blah.

Love the Club's statement about not making travel arrangements until your ticket eligability has been confirmed. I presume that pearl of wisdom still features on the application form - really fucking helpful - wonder if it was Rick that came up with that particular gem. Nice little disclaimer - hands well and truly washed of the situation.

uv73firenze - any idea what our allocation is likely to be? Any idea if the 24 hour alcohol ban will be in place? Should I go for the shorts, t-shirt and flip flops look or what?

My lot all on 5 or 4 credits so would be hopeful of getting everyone sorted but its still a fucking pain in the arse.

Rant over. Sorry - its been a bad day at Black Rock. Still haven't got over that little welsh cunt scoring the winner yesterday.

hi taksim:

1) in the stadium the zone for visitor has 2500 seats, but in the Uefa competitions some seats are empty for decision of Uefa...so i think you'll hav 2300 ticket for thi sector and 300-400 for the central ground (tribuna centrale, most expensive). Probably you know that the stadium has no cover, so if it will rain, you (and us) became wet like fish (so take with you a waterproof jacket

2) about alcohol it's true..you can't drink it in the centre and near to the stadium from tuesady morning (however someone doesn't respect this restriction...if you search, you can find it)

3) about weather, today for example is 25°, and the dress that you have written are ok...next week the weather seems to be like today, so i think you have no problem with shorts...remember the jacket because in september sometimes it rains for 1 hour and stops..

4) however Fiorentina is preparing an excellent reception for Liverpool fans, and from afternoon you can find food and drinks in the "fan's zone"...in front of stadium there is the Sports Palace (Nelson Mandela Forum), where inside you can find tipical "fiorentino" food you can stay and, if some of us hasn't the ticket for the match, can see the game...

sorry for my english, i'm available for other information yuo like

bye

hi taksim:

1) in the stadium the zone for visitor has 2500 seats, but in the Uefa competitions some seats are empty for decision of Uefa...so i think you'll hav 2300 ticket for thi sector and 300-400 for the central ground (tribuna centrale, most expensive). Probably you know that the stadium has no cover, so if it will rain, you (and us) became wet like fish (so take with you a waterproof jacket

2) about alcohol it's true..you can't drink it in the centre and near to the stadium from tuesady morning (however someone doesn't respect this restriction...if you search, you can find it)

3) about weather, today for example is 25°, and the dress that you have written are ok...next week the weather seems to be like today, so i think you have no problem with shorts...remember the jacket because in september sometimes it rains for 1 hour and stops..

4) however Fiorentina is preparing an excellent reception for Liverpool fans, and from afternoon you can find food and drinks in the "fan's zone"...in front of stadium there is the Sports Palace (Nelson Mandela Forum), where inside you can find tipical "fiorentino" food you can stay and, if some of us hasn't the ticket for the match, can see the game...

sorry for my english, i'm available for other information yuo like

bye

Cheers mate - Thanks for taking the time to reply. No apologies necessary for the standard of your english.....its better than mine