You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The myth that Phil Durham doesn't have money to spend

Brownie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

then why bother?

oh, yeah. your name is all over the internet for being a cunt.

Do you really think I would sign up to a forum with the intention of wumming using an email address which contains my full name and year of birth?

You can think what you want. Search for all the Man United supporting Phil Durhams all you like, you'll be wasting your time.

Do you really think I would sign up to a forum with the intention of wumming using an email address which contains my full name and year of birth?

You can think what you want. Search for all the Man United supporting Phil Durhams all you like, you'll be wasting your time.

TUT now you tell us....dirty cunt

He he he a little fat manc. I knew you where going to look like a gimp, I was not disappointed.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yes.

This is great, it's like we have our own pet manc. He doesn't want to leave in case we do something with his details but he still feels the need to pretend he isn't bothered by posting about the legal action he'll take and tell us we're wasting our time. There's only one poster in this thread who is truly wasting his time and he's a fat manc

if that was not your IP do you think threatening legal action was a bit stupid, obesity isnt a crime but being a stupid bellend is, and to think you do the same on the chelsea site as well, what is up, have you not got a life at all, and need to get your kicks with a mouse, and some tissues!

Seriously pal you need to be detained under the mental health act , because not only are you a thick manc loving twat from Ashbourne but you must be some depressed and immature masochistic sick cunt to think this is fun for you!

If you were any good as a troll they would have banned you by now, but we keep you for comedy value only!

Finally some of the people on your FB I taught in Nottingham over the last decade, so hey will be getting in touch later with copies of your emails, to see if they can clear up who you are pal.

Not so clever now fool are you?

if that was not your IP do you think threatening legal action was a bit stupid, obesity isnt a crime but being a stupid bellend is, and to think you do the same on the chelsea site as well, what is up, have you not got a life at all, and need to get your kicks with a mouse, and some tissues!

Seriously pal you need to be detained under the mental health act , because not only are you a thick manc loving twat from Ashbourne but you must be some depressed and immature masochistic sick cunt to think this is fun for you!

If you were any good as a troll they would have banned you by now, but we keep you for comedy value only!

Finally some of the people on your FB I taught in Nottingham over the last decade, so hey will be getting in touch later with copies of your emails, to see if they can clear up who you are pal.

Not so clever now fool are you?

Are you thick?

I've already said that the person you've 'tracked down' is not me. Nottingham? I've never even been there.

None of you understand how IPs work. You can't simply perform a Whois search to find the location of one. The location on a whois search (or any other similar searches) display the location of where the ISP server has handed out the IP. Try it yourself, if you don't believe me. Use What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more to check your IP address, and then perform a location search, I guarentee you that your home town won't come up.

So on what basis have you possibly concluded the bloke you have found is me?

I am not from Derbeyshire o Nottingham, and my name is not even Phil Durham.

Nice try, though.

If it isn't you why are you getting so upset about it? Anyway, any sign of that solicitor's letter/e-mail address yet.

I'm not getting upset. At first I found it funny that you were all getting wet over the thought you had tracked me down, when you hadn't. But now I see that you are planning to make contact with the bloke you think is me via his Facebook or via people at his university, I thought I'd come on to tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree, afterall, I don't want to see an innocent bloke get any hassle because of me.

And my solicitor comment was in jest.

I'm not getting upset. At first I found it funny that you were all getting wet over the thought you had tracked me down, when you hadn't. But now I see that you are planning to make contact with the bloke you think is me via his Facebook or via people at his university, I thought I'd come on to tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree, afterall, I don't want to see an innocent bloke get any hassle because of me.

Like your Munich comment?

You've had your arse handed to you so many times now it's actually laughable. Keep digging.

Are you thick?

I've already said that the person you've 'tracked down' is not me. Nottingham? I've never even been there.

None of you understand how IPs work. You can't simply perform a Whois search to find the location of one. The location on a whois search (or any other similar searches) display the location of where the ISP server has handed out the IP. Try it yourself, if you don't believe me. Use What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more to check your IP address, and then perform a location search, I guarentee you that your home town won't come up.

So on what basis have you possibly concluded the bloke you have found is me?

I am not from Derbeyshire o Nottingham, and my name is not even Phil Durham.

Nice try, though.

Prove it, fatty.

600px-Circular_Intersection_sign_sv.png

He's following the DeLaszlo playbook. Step by step.

1. Come on the forum and hand out shit;

2. Taunts people about finding him;

3. Shits his pants when found;

4. Does the 'I just want to be friends' bit;

5. Denies he's been found;

Next step...

6. Register as someone else and plead for us to "come on lads, you've had your fun...."