You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1.5 mil

ElSeano

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not reading or believing a single fucking thing from the mirror. Some of you guys seem to do be doing both though, have you gone mental? Surely it's better seeing if that's followed up by other papers and then having a think about what's going on if so?.

But it does fit in with what's been going on doesn't it?

Its pretty obvious that we have no money.

I'd bet a years wages there is something in Rafas contract that he can't be criticising them too.

You could also bet on it that he'd break that rule if pushed though too. He won't just put up with this. That or he'll probably have many ways of clearly hinting that there's no cash, probably whilst taking the piss out of those two cunts at the same time.

But it does fit in with what's been going on doesn't it?

Its pretty obvious that we have no money.

Don't know, not read it! The 1.5mil thing in the headline is a joke though. I personally think he's waiting until he's got a better idea of how this side is playing in the league, then he'll make moves for a couple of players once he's more sure of what we need. It's risky as the window is almost up, but probably just another day at work for Rafa, heh.

And I'm not arselicking Rafa there, just think he's a bit crazy sometimes and it makes me laugh in situations like this, as I think he'll sign at least one player that will work for us provided he has even an average amount of cash.

Edited by Red Phoenix

We'll see, but I haven't read much about us being in for any more players. Not that it's always a bad thing but like I said, we'll see.

(Edit)

Red Phoenix, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. We all know we are skint and it's another stick to beat the owners with.

Mmmmmmm beating the owners with a stick.

Red Phoenix, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. We all know we are skint and it's another stick to beat the owners with.

Which will no longer be a stick once we've payed a decent bit more than 1.5mil on a player/players before the window closes? I just think some of you are getting wound up over a story that's utter bullshit. It's not as if we actually need help with being wound up right now either is it?

Of course we're in a huge fucking mess, but this is just too far over the top.

Don't know, not read it! The 1.5mil thing in the headline is a joke though. I personally think he's waiting until he's got a better idea of how this side is playing in the league, then he'll make moves for a couple of players once he's more sure of what we need. It's risky as the window is almost up, but probably just another day at work for Rafa, heh.

Why would he need to wait to see how the team performs in the league?

When has he ever waited before? I can only remember Riera coming in during the Summer window after the season started. There could be one or two more exceptions but you're clutching at straws mate.

I'm afraid Maddock isn't far off the mark for once

Ok, well there you have it, I'm probably wrong.

I refuse to believe this is the case though until the window is shut and we've not signed anyone else that's cost more than 1.5mil. I'd even go so far as to believe that Rafa will have a way of getting cash out of the yanks before the window closes for someone else, because the alternative is just too fucked up, and the yanks will know they've gone too far with Rafa if they don't give him more cash.

Do they think they can keep him quiet and not give him any more money for another player? If so we might be in for a season when the shit finally, well and truly hits the fan.

Which will no longer be a stick once we've payed a decent bit more than 1.5mil on a player/players before the window closes? I just think some of you are getting wound up over a story that's utter bullshit. It's not as if we actually need help with being wound up right now either is it?

Of course we're in a huge fucking mess, but this is just too far over the top.

angrymob.jpg

[YOUTUBE]w9TGj2jrJk8[/YOUTUBE]

There's a lady who's sure

All that glitters is gold

And she's buying a stairway to Heaven...

Theres a sign on the wall

But she wants to be sure

cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.

In a tree by the brook

Theres a songbird who sings,

Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.

Ooh, it makes me wonder

Ooh, it makes me wonder

You could also bet on it that he'd break that rule if pushed though too. He won't just put up with this. That or he'll probably have many ways of clearly hinting that there's no cash, probably whilst taking the piss out of those two cunts at the same time.

He won't, if its in the contract then he'd lose out on a few million. I'm not sure if its legal though so I could be totally off the mark.

Basically, the Alonso money seems to have gone straight into their pockets.

It's going to be a long two weeks isn't it?

He won't, if its in the contract then he'd lose out on a few million. I'm not sure if its legal though so I could be totally off the mark.

Basically, the Alonso money seems to have gone straight into their pockets.

yeah, I just think they'll cave before the window closes and give some more cash.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Ok, well there you have it, I'm probably wrong.

I refuse to believe this is the case though until the window is shut and we've not signed anyone else that's cost more than 1.5mil. I'd even go so far as to believe that Rafa will have a way of getting cash out of the yanks before the window closes for someone else, because the alternative is just too fucked up, and the yanks will know they've gone too far with Rafa if they don't give him more cash.

Do they think they can keep him quiet and not give him any more money for another player? If so we might be in for a season when the shit finally, well and truly hits the fan.

The actual reality is apparently worse than what Maddock has printed

There is a theory behind all of this, but that is all's it is at the minute, a theory, plausible though

I hope this is a season where the shit ''well and truly hits the fan'' as Redphoenix puts it - more than that; There SHOULD be protests - non-stop and at every match and even as we did with Cohen; Organised Direct Action in the states against the w*nkers. It worked for Corinthians fans and forced that fat b*stard Hicks out. Why not for us?

Lots of stuff like Protests, doorstepping the twin b*stards at their homes, badmouthing them all over US media, TV and Radio - Letter campaigns against ALL their sponsors/business interests, and most of all TONS of direct pressure on the vampires at RBS who are the REAL leeches that are benefitting from this. They were frightened enough last time to write US the fans a letter explaining their actions even if they didn't stop - they must be VERY worried about losing business and we should use that.

But instead? After the shitehouse 'loan agreement' in July which clearly left out Rafa's 20 million budget per summer as he had before? What have we had from our fans? Nothing, pathetic and do you really think we'll rid ourselves of the leeches (RBS and the twin horrors) with NOTHING? Of course we won't, get out there and attack them!!..................................

The actual reality is apparently worse than what Maddock has printed

There is a theory behind all of this, but that is all's it is at the minute, a theory

Able to elaborate UEM?

I have lost track of the amount of times in the past two years when I've been on here after mid night as another horror story is broken in the morning press over those bastards.